How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I'm still friggin' laughing.

Oh... oh man... holy shit...

Why would one girl turn to another girl after having some random dude open up the door for them and say "Hey, did you fuck that guy?"

Awesome.

This is without exaggeration one of the top 5 funniest threads I've ever seen.

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
GregN. said:
- Go to those dating sites (only pay ones tho; free ones don't cut it) like Match.com
- Go outside. Seriously. Don't keep yourself on house arrest too long; the chics aren't going to come and hunt for you.
~ On the other hand, don't turn into a manwhore whos cellphone is constantly ringing, who spends no time @ home. Chill out, take some quiet me time, soak it all in, and give yourself some introspective space. Get to know yourself better this way.

- Stop giving a shit. Weird as it is, finding a job and a g/f seems to happen to people who aren't really looking . It finds them by accident. It seems to happen out of the blue, when you're distracted by something else.

<Yea, don't wear clothes with stains and holes, but judging someone by what they wear is pretty shallow if you ask me. Some of the coolest and classiest people I've met in my life wear shoddy clothes, and some real assholes dress like the pretty boys you describe. The reverse is true too. Why not talk to the person first before you make shallow judgements?>

Guys make shallow judgements about women all of the time. Do you want a girl wearing scrubby clothes? Men don't give women a second look or a second chance to "Talk" to them. so why should women?

I'm not wasting my time with some asshole who doesn't know how to dress. It's about self esteem. If he feels like crap, he's doing to dress like it. There's nothing wrong with wanting someone who cares enough to wear decent clothes. I'm not saying it has to be designer- But at least care enough to not wear holes and stains. It's about class.

<If you don't smell, don't bathe, but bathe every 2-3 days @ least. There's a mental connection between bathing that can't be overlooked.>

Bathing daily not only makes you feel better about yourself, but it makes you smell better.

<Cologne and perfume is skunky and overdone. Don't bother. Ralph Lauren? Yuppie.>

You probably stink like horse shit, don't you? Bathing every 2-3 days? Not wearing any form of after shave or cologne?

<Washing your face everyday with soap and water will get you the same results.>

This is true. Unless someone really has a problem.

<I know people that live with their girlfriend's parents. Doesn't matter where you live. It depends on the circumstances. Economic times are tough for some of us, and you've gotta do what you've gotta do; moreover, I think rent is a waste of money. Staying at home and saving money for your own house can be a wise choice. I bet you've never lived on your own, paying your own bills, have you Mistress Dragon?>

Only a loser lives off his girlfriend's parents. He's going no where. I am not saying that no one goes through tough times. But I am saying that a majority of girls who have any form of self respect are not going to date someone who lives off HER parents.

Everyone goes through rough times. But don't make that an excuse to continue living at home. In Makismo's situation, he's unemployed and sits at home all day playing video games.

All that bullshit about "Oh, well he's got a good heart..This guy lives off my parents money, he smells and wears holey stinky clothes, only showers every three days, but he still loves me!" is well.. bullshit. Come on. Be realistic. Those are the type of niave idiot women who end up living in a shelter after surviving an abusive relationship.

What a catch.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I would have to go with Mistress on this one just for the plain fact that it will make all these clean living styles into a habit if nothing else. No matter what the general thought on bathing (whether every 2-3 days or everyday), the more you do it, the more in a habit and pattern you will get. Sure, you might not "have" to do it, but why not? You don't seem to have much to do with your time anyway, so if you get the chance, go take a shower, clean up, and look good for the time you might have the chance to hang out with fellow people of your species. Also, cologne is something some use and some don't. I myself like it because not only does it make you smell good, but it gives you your own distinctive smell. I myself used to wear Curve and then after awhile, my friends would smell what some other guy was wearing and say, "Hey, you smell like Brian". It's a nice way to make yourself different from the crowd. Seriously, go down to Dillards and spend some time just browsing through and smell some samples. Get something you like, but not something that everyone else might have. If nothing else, go out and pick up "Very Sexy" for men at Victoria Secret. It's something that most women I know have a liking to and when I used to wear it (before all my other guy friends did), women in general seemed to like it and it's a nice good clean smell. So in the end, yes, cologne doesn't make you, but with the problems you seem to have, you need all the help you can get, so don't slack off and just do a mediocre job.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
MistressDragon said:
Not trying.

I am entertained though. The boards were pretty boring before.

i'd titty fuck the titties off you, if you were a girl. and you'd like it.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I'm still friggin' laughing.

Oh... oh man... holy shit...

Why would one girl turn to another girl after having some random dude open up the door for them and say "Hey, did you fuck that guy?"

Awesome.

Read Makismo's post one more time.
He was actually waiting outside and heard those girls chatting.
It has nothing to do with "open door" thing :)
That's two different things Makismo said in his post

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Liquid Snake said:
Read Makismo's post one more time.
He was actually waiting outside and heard those girls chatting.
It has nothing to do with "open door" thing :)
That's two different things Makismo said in his post

I remain laughing none the less.

Allow me to rephrase my original post:

Why would one girl in a group of four ask another girl "Hey, have you fucked that guy?" in reference to some random dude they just walked by?

Awesome.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Learning how to interpret social situations is the most important thing. i'm going to stand by that. As far as clothes and stuff go, I know some women who like guys after they're all sweaty from a workout. I know some women who date these guys with holes in their clothes and chains off their pants and whatnot. People are people, but I get along with most of the people I meet by figuring out what to talk about with them and being pleasant to have a conversation with...

I don't think Makismo is that ugly, really. Actually if it's that bad for you, Mak, do online dating. it's much easier to talk to girls that way. It's not even that taboo. I've done it before in addition to trying to meet people elsewhere, and it can actually turn out well AS LONG AS YOU DON'T BUILD ANY FEELINGS FOR THE PERSON TIL YOU MEET THEM IN REAL LIFE. I don't really care if people say one thing or another is pathetic. I actually prefer the online deal to something like going to a bar or a club, seeing as I am an athlete. I don't smoke or drink. Most nights I am out running a few miles.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'm afraid you suffer from goon syndrome my man. You see the problem is not so much what you look like its more your style and personality or lack there of. A great personality can make up for a lot of other short comings one may have.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
MistressDragon said:
Guys make shallow judgements about women all of the time. Do you want a girl wearing scrubby clothes? Men don't give women a second look or a second chance to "Talk" to them. so why should women?

You could wear ony kind of clothes you want MistressDragon because I'd like you naked the best anyways.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
MistressDragon said:
Bathing daily not only makes you feel better about yourself, but it makes you smell better.

Wasting water makes me feel bad about myself. :crying:

You will probably need to sneak up on them and ensure that they don't realize that it is you they are kissing.

:glee:

B

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I see that some of you have a problem with what I heard one of the girls say. I said that I didn't believe that they were talking about me. Two girls came outside and I was about 8-10 feet away from them but in front of them on a walkway. They chatted a bit but I couldn't really hear because they were talking so low. I then heard one say in a surprised voice but a little higher in tone to the line of "are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" Then the tone goes down again and they whisper some more. I seriously doubt they were talking about me.

The funny thing about these two girls is that they were right behind me when I was going outside. I was holding the door open for them and they looked at each other about 4 feet from the door and went the other direction. I figured that they would not be coming outside and that they thought I was a dork. About 2-3 minutes later they do come outside and start to chat a bit. I have no idea what the conversation was about though. I do know that they would take a look at me now and then.

If you are interested to know, the girls at SMU will tell you just about everything. Last Friday, the same group of 4 girls were talking about their "Nities." One girl said that she never wore hers while another girl said that she "Would only wear her nitie on special occasions." Then she giggled. I then chimed in, "That's the hotest thing I have heard all day. She then said, "The day isn't over yet!" She then laughed again. Girls say stuff like that I am finding out. I do swear to God that I am almost 100% sure that one of them said that I was cute to another girl. We will see what happens tomorrow.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
you should club them like a baby seal.
preferably with this one
ac1000.jpg

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I see that some of you have a problem with what I heard one of the girls say. I said that I didn't believe that they were talking about me. Two girls came outside and I was about 8-10 feet away from them but in front of them on a walkway. They chatted a bit but I couldn't really hear because they were talking so low. I then heard one say in a surprised voice but a little higher in tone to the line of "are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" Then the tone goes down again and they whisper some more. I seriously doubt they were talking about me.

The funny thing about these two girls is that they were right behind me when I was going outside. I was holding the door open for them and they looked at each other about 4 feet from the door and went the other direction. I figured that they would not be coming outside and that they thought I was a dork. About 2-3 minutes later they do come outside and start to chat a bit. I have no idea what the conversation was about though. I do know that they would take a look at me now and then.

If you are interested to know, the girls at SMU will tell you just about everything. Last Friday, the same group of 4 girls were talking about their "Nities." One girl said that she never wore hers while another girl said that she "Would only wear her nitie on special occasions." Then she giggled. I then chimed in, "That's the hotest thing I have heard all day. She then said, "The day isn't over yet!" She then laughed again. Girls say stuff like that I am finding out. I do swear to God that I am almost 100% sure that one of them said that I was cute to another girl. We will see what happens tomorrow.

you are the saddest person in the history of the world....

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Makismo said:

I hope things work out well for you. Act like they all think you are cute even if they don't and you will most likely be attractive in the eyes of all of them to some extent. Confidence my man, confidence.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
MAKISMO.jpg

Makismo says:

It isn't rape if she blinks twice for yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.