Post now...Post often...:buttrock:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
LESLIE.jpg

Last edited:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Talked to Makismo on AIM.. just thought I'd share.

Here's our conversation on AIM:

============

LASNER OWNZ J00: How is it going? It's Turrican_Man from neo-geo.com
MHojoMoko: GamersAbyss is messing with my feedback thread.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Oh that sucks
MHojoMoko: He is an idiot.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Everybody misses your posts in the thread ;_;
LASNER OWNZ J00: They're all talking about how much they hope you'll come back.
MHojoMoko: I don't have anything new to say.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I had dreamed and hoped that the thread would end with you getting laid.
LASNER OWNZ J00: And then everyone disputing it, and then you posting some kind of proof (LOL) and then the thread getting locked.
LASNER OWNZ J00: A perfect ending...
MHojoMoko: I knew it never would.
MHojoMoko: I don't even know why I didi it.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, I think it may. You'd be surprised what can happen when you least expect it.
MHojoMoko: I will be 24 in 2 months oh yay.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I think that your success would depend on finding a girl who doesn't care about society's standards of image or appearances.
MHojoMoko: So far I haven't met such a girl.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I think you shouldn't give up hope. Are there any video game arcades where you live?
LASNER OWNZ J00: There are lots of arcades here where I live, and it isn
LASNER OWNZ J00: *isn't unusual to see at least a couple of girls in them.
MHojoMoko: I don't feel good anymore. I am sick.
MHojoMoko: Too tired to do anything.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Have you been to the doctor?
MHojoMoko: The doctor can't help me.
LASNER OWNZ J00: If your health is in trouble, I am going to tell everyone and call for a Neo-Geo.com Prayer Vigil
LASNER OWNZ J00: Why not?
MHojoMoko: No one knows why I don't have energy.
MHojoMoko: My mom has cancer and it bothers me as well.
MHojoMoko: I don't make a case of it though.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I think that oftentimes depression leaves people feeling sapped, but unfortunately the only way to get out of depression is going out and doing things to make a difference in your life.
MHojoMoko: I just feel too sick at my stomach to do anything.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Have you laid off the workouts for a couple of weeks?
MHojoMoko: Yep
MHojoMoko: I don't have the strength to do them.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That is terrible
MHojoMoko: Yep, I can't sleep either no matter how many sleeping pills I take.
LASNER OWNZ J00: You should try something psychologically therapeutic, like meditation
LASNER OWNZ J00: You probably have so much rage and pain locked up inside you that it's interfering with your ability to function
MHojoMoko: Maybe I will
MHojoMoko: I have tons of rage and pain.
LASNER OWNZ J00: It consumes a lot of energy to be in pain
MHojoMoko: I just pace around in circles all day.
MHojoMoko: I can't feel anything anymore.
LASNER OWNZ J00: What is the source of your pain and rage?
MHojoMoko: Not being accepted and for being born weak.
MHojoMoko: I have to go help my mother now so I will have to talk to you later.
MHojoMoko: Bye for now
LASNER OWNZ J00: I believe that if people understand how to incorporate their issues or comprehend them in a constructive way they can overcome them.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Ok but I want to talk to you about this some more sometime.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Bye.
MHojoMoko: Thanks for your thoughts.

====================

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Oh yeah, like I said in the conversation:

I propose a prayer vigil for Makismo's health.

Let us gather in prayer for Makismo- that he may soon enjoy good tidings and strong health on the heels of these dark times.

Makismo needs the prayers of teH board.

Everyone do your part and pray for him!

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Turrican_Man said:
Oh yeah, like I said in the conversation:

I propose a prayer vigil for Makismo's health.

Let us gather in prayer for Makismo- that he may soon enjoy good tidings and strong health on the heels of these dark times.

Makismo needs the prayers of teH board.

Everyone do your part and pray for him!

This is news, indeed! Mak will never get the girls to like him if he has no energy. I wonder if it could be tied to smoking? Has he been trying to quit? If so then having no energy for a while is normal.

I still say he should go for internet dating because if you're a little shy there's no better way to get to know someone.

OMG...

Hahahah, Maybe you shouldn't look at those young teens that you desire and maybe lower your standards......by alot hahah oh my......hahaha talk about withdraws......Can we say rapeist in 2 years? hahah "I feel like i'm gonna explode" hahaha I'M COMEING TO GET YOOOOUUUUUU!!! :tickled:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Quest for Chicks

OK, I really don’t have anything to report. In fact, I really wasn’t going to report anything but something did happen a few weeks ago. I was at Starbucks Coffee and I was with my dad. Some blonde chick was sitting next to us and my dad told me that she was eyeing me a lot. He said that he would leave so I could talk to her. He left and I started talking to her. This went on for a while but I decided to end it because I didn’t want to talk too much. I decided that if I met her again, I would tell her something else.

As luck would have it, I saw her again the next Saturday. She was typing away at her laptop doing some report for graduate school so I knew that she was older than me. We talked about a bunch of things. We talked about movies, psychology, and Bill Gates. It turns out she dated a guy that went to my old high school. She graduated in 1990. Oops, it seems that she is 10 years older than me. She looked younger than that to me. She then informed me about her husband. A cold piercing feeling went through me. I saw the ring on her finger for the first time. She wasn’t wearing it the first time that I met her and I failed to notice it this time. I find it rather strange that she would talk to me for 40 minutes straight and not inform me that she was married. I continued to talk to her for about another 5 minutes. I didn’t want to cut the conversation off right when she told me that she was married because I didn’t want to piss her off. However, I have decided not to pursue her further since she is taken. I don’t really care that she is 10 years older than me though. If she wasn’t married, I might have asked her out but obviously I can’t now.

It was a dry run but she was actually interested in talking to me and I felt comfortable talking to her unlike the coffee date I had with that other girl over a month earlier. Even though this woman was married, I felt some kind of connection to her. I have decided not to bother with women for the time being. Trying so hard and getting little results bothered me a bit. I think that I have been looking in the wrong places for girls. My school is notoriously bad for meeting people after the first year. SMU is a place where you meet people the first year and get in a click or you never meet people. This is the cold hard truth. I didn’t get in a click the first year so I will never meet anyone there. I have also found that girls in my age group don’t really interest me. They are too stupid and don’t understand my finer qualities. Older women seem to be nicer and more interesting. They aren’t into clicks and are more interested in someone who is refined such as myself. Now, all I need to do is find an older person’s single group and I should be set. I think that will wait until another date. That should finalize this thread.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Makismo said:
It was a dry run

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Makismo said:
They are too stupid and don’t understand my finer qualities.

Yeah, those fools.

Makismo said:
Now, all I need to do is find an older person’s single group and I should be set.

I can't wait to hear about the poor older singles group that gets their party crashed by creepy 24 year old Makismo.

Makismo said:
That should finalize this thread.

It's funny that you thought posting another funny Makismo caper would finalize this thread.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Makismo, my man, just let it go. If you keep posting things, it's not going to help. It makes it much worse man. Trust me, even as I'm typing this, I'm having a hard time not insulting you myself. Just do what you're going to do, but don't inform us. If you are going to do something great, but just do it.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It's all about probability dude - just keep going after 'em, and try not to look at every chick as just a means to an end. Just enjoy their company, and just let things happen.

P.S. Things tend to happen more often when you slip some GHB in your new friend's cocktail, but that's just what works for me personally. Be creative.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I was at Starbucks Coffee and I was with my dad. Some blonde chick was sitting next to us and my dad told me that she was eyeing me a lot.

Maybe and JUST maybe she though you where gay and that's why she started talking to you - Girls think gay guys are cute. That explains why she didn't mind showing she was married - if she was onto you she'd hide that fact rent a hotel room and spend the night with you... Which I guess never happened.

Oh and another thing, if a girl calls you "cute" she really means "your pathetic but I feel sorry for you".

Last edited:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Aim Conversation Part 1

Here it is, folks ;_;:

=======================

MHojoMoko: Who is this?
LASNER OWNZ J00: It's Turrican_Man from neo-geo.com
MHojoMoko: OK
MHojoMoko: I am logging off for good.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I talked to you before, and you told me you weren't doing well. I wanted to talk to you at some point about your problem.
MHojoMoko: Bulletinyourass is insane.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I am not familiar with him.
MHojoMoko: He sold me some crap conditioned cases.
LASNER OWNZ J00: What is he doing to you?
LASNER OWNZ J00: Oh that sucks...
MHojoMoko: I sent him an email saying that I was unhappy about the condition and he blows up at me.
MHojoMoko: I just said that by him sending me the extra snap-lock case should even out the deal.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I guess all you can do is not trade or buy from him again.
LASNER OWNZ J00: But maybe it should be a clue that his username is "bulletinyourass"
MHojoMoko: He said nothing about 8 cases being nuked - flaps and cases busted. I won't deal with him again.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That should be a clue that he's probably immature
MHojoMoko: Yeah
MHojoMoko: Take a look in the feedback forum.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Ok
MHojoMoko: Latest deal with Makismo
MHojoMoko: He calls it "Gamer's Condition"
LASNER OWNZ J00: What an asshole
MHojoMoko: Bullshit, it is crap condition.
MHojoMoko: Gamer's condition mans to me that it isn't mint but not super messed up.
MHojoMoko: means to me that is.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Hmm
MHojoMoko: I worked at GameStop and gamers wouldn't buy messed up things.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I think Gamer's Condition implies heavily used- but you're right, not totally messed up.
MHojoMoko: I turned away a lot of people trying to sell crap and if GameStop bought Neo geo cases, I would turn him away.
MHojoMoko: These are no heavily used but majorly messed up.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Are you feeling less tired lately?
MHojoMoko: I considered the other 10 he sent me to be Gamer's condition.
MHojoMoko: I am less tired but super pissed off.
MHojoMoko: He is making me out to be the bad guy.
MHojoMoko: I don't see how I am the bad guy when I paid him $100.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Are you angry only about this deal or other things? Because if you're "super pissed off" about the deal, I think it's best to move on and let it go.
LASNER OWNZ J00: It's only a video game deal.
MHojoMoko: The only thing I did was to complain about the condition to him in private but he had to go and make the whole thing a public issue.
LASNER OWNZ J00: There are more important things to expend energy on.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well yeah, that sucks for him to do that.
MHojoMoko: My mom says so too.
MHojoMoko: My reputation has been damaged and I didn't do anything wrong.
MHojoMoko: They are now calling me a scammer.
MHojoMoko: That doesn't make any sense.
LASNER OWNZ J00: One time, I conducted a trade on Game Trading Zone with a guy in Brazil, who had perfect feedback... But I was the last trade he made, and he ripped me off for my entire NES collection (around 150 games)
MHojoMoko: That board is infested with lunitics.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I was supposed to recieve a neo-geo cdz from him
LASNER OWNZ J00: But he scammed me
LASNER OWNZ J00: I was pretty upset about it. It happened about 4 years ago.
MHojoMoko: That sucks.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Since he was in Brazil I couldn't take any legal recourse.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Anyway, I had to just deal with it and move on.
MHojoMoko: The strange thing is, is that I have talked to this guy on AIM for over a year.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Now I don't trade out of country unless I know the person or they send first.
MHojoMoko: Bulletinyourass was my AIM chat buddy.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Oh, that sucks.
MHojoMoko: I talked to him for over a year.
MHojoMoko: I have talked to his wife even.
MHojoMoko: I don't understand why he would blow up like this.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, he probably doesn't take an AIM relationship seriously or give it much weight.
LASNER OWNZ J00: So to him, it's probably not any loss to alienate you.
MHojoMoko: I guess not.
MHojoMoko: What a jerk.
LASNER OWNZ J00: A lot of people feel that way about others they interact with on the internet.
MHojoMoko: I did a final bit on that thread of mine.
MHojoMoko: I won't post anymore in it.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Really?
MHojoMoko: In "How do I get girls to like me."
MHojoMoko: I made one last post.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Wow.
MHojoMoko: That will be the final story.
MHojoMoko: I am not going to post on that site again if I can help it.
LASNER OWNZ J00: ;_;
LASNER OWNZ J00: Isn't that a big if?
MHojoMoko: The members there hate me.
MHojoMoko: I am not sure if it is a big if or not.
LASNER OWNZ J00: You know what.... Nobody there hates you.
MHojoMoko: Everyone there hates me.
LASNER OWNZ J00: They just feel badly about themselves so they make fun of you, but there's a big difference between opportunism and hate.
MHojoMoko: I am attacked everywhere in every thread.
MHojoMoko: I call it plain nasty hate.
LASNER OWNZ J00: They attack you because of them, not because of you.
LASNER OWNZ J00: So that makes it not hate, but something else.
MHojoMoko: Maybe so, but I am not going to take it.
MHojoMoko: I am tired of it and I am not going to be their punching bag.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I'm not arguing against how you're feeling, but consider this carefully: no one does what they do because of others. Ultimately, everyone acts a certain way to create a certain feeling in themselves, and that's based on them, not what's around them.
MHojoMoko: I have just logged out for the final time.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Wow...
MHojoMoko: Seriously...
MHojoMoko: I am done with that board. I will find a new board.
MHojoMoko: I don't need anymore Neo Geo games. I have too many as it is.
MHojoMoko: I don't really play them anymore anyway.
LASNER OWNZ J00: If you have a moment to continue chatting with me, I would very much enjoy sharing my thoughts a bit longer, because I hope that I could help you see things in a more constructive light or with more clarity.
MHojoMoko: There are only a few that I want anyway.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Yeah, the neo-geo scene is on the decline, since games have stopped getting made for it now...
MHojoMoko: Well, I can spare a few more moments but it doesn't change the fact that I won't be coming back.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I understand.
LASNER OWNZ J00: You said that you have a lot of pain, hatred, and rage.
MHojoMoko: I don't need that treatment. It just ruins my day.
MHojoMoko: Yep
LASNER OWNZ J00: That surely makes you tired, because emotion expends a lot of energy, especially when it's bubbling under the surface.
MHojoMoko: I have no outlet and I don't belong anywhere. I thought I belonged to Neo-Geo.com but I was wrong.
MHojoMoko: I am filled with hate because I am not wanted by the world.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, belonging is something that humans all need to feel, but there is always a place for people. Let me tell you something:
MHojoMoko: I want someone to call me just once because they want to talk to me.
MHojoMoko: Not because they want something from me.
LASNER OWNZ J00: There are three possible reactions that people have to feeling rejected or dejected by "the world."
MHojoMoko: Oh?
LASNER OWNZ J00: The first is to shut off externally, or block everything outside yourself. This is the response seen in people who are extremely shy, and oppressed by how they believe others will view them if they make themselves known or visible.
LASNER OWNZ J00: They are often escapists.
MHojoMoko: I don't fit in with the people at my school. I never will because I guess I am too old since I am a senior. Only Freshmen are allowed to get into a group. After that, it is tough shit.
MHojoMoko: I escape from my world all the time. I don't like my world.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I can understand that, how being a senior is hard when you don't have a group.
MHojoMoko: The video games used to do it but they are not enough.
MHojoMoko: I never got a group.
LASNER OWNZ J00: There are some people whose arms are always open though.
MHojoMoko: I have not found such people.
MHojoMoko: I can't find them.
MHojoMoko: I am tired of looking because everyone I try to be nice to, toss me away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.