How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Makismo said:
I am afraid that I do hunch over a lot. I always feel that I have a large weight on my back that pushes me down. When I notice that I am hunched over, I try to straighten up a bit to show more confidence. You could probably tell from my picture (the one that I have) that I don't have a lot of self-confidence. If I had a friend, then maybe I would like myself more. However, right now I don't have any friends and I haven't had one in years.

Like I said, it's quality over quantity. I myself had a ton of friends in high school, but things changed a bit. After I got into college, the opportunity to make good friends wasn't there and most of my other good friends from high school went to other colleges and we lost touch over the years. I myself have a really awesome friend named Erik. Had him in one of my graphics design courses and ever since then, he's been a good friend and someone who isn't just a person who uses you or is some college pot smoking fiend. I think if you try to seek out people who are quality and genuine, it would help greatly. Being raised in the MTV generation of the "Real World" most people see the 20-28 year old demographic as a buch of pissy kids who have mood swings. There are plenty of those kids of people around, but don't watse your time becoming good friends with them. I mean I have my share of people I'm familiar with, but not friends with. Sometimes, like I said, you have to wait for some things to come to you, and no matter how hard you try, the friendship, relationship, girls, etc. are going to come to you at a certain time no matter what you do, so until then, work on your self confidence so that by the time all those things do come along, you won't miss them.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
JHendrix said:
xjakkshittythread.gif

:lol: fucking genius!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
. However, right now I don't have any friends and I haven't had one in years.

Are you for real? is this some sort of joke? Normally I take the piss out of people like this but for once I honestly feel quite sorry for you.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
madmanjock said:
Are you for real? is this some sort of joke? Normally I take the piss out of people like this but for once I honestly feel quite sorry for you.

This it what i was thinking, but I am of the opinion that it is a big happy joke.

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
Let's be realistic.

You're not going to get a girl no matter how "Sweet" you are if you don't at least have some personal hygiene. You won't even get the obese women Merc99 posts all over.

Step one. Go to a decent store. If you don't have a lot of money, try some smaller department store and buy yourself khaki slacks and a button up shirt that is pressed and crisp to perfection. No jeans. At least get two of these outfits to start off with. Get good shoes to go with it. Girls pay attention to shoes. Preferably black ones (Remember, none of that low class trashy tennis shoes look).

Quit smoking. It's a disgusting habit. Not only do you stink, but your breath smells like shit. Personally, I don't mind a casual smoke of argila, but that's about it.

Brush your teeth and get a teeth whitening. If you can't afford a professional one, try Crest White Strips. Always have breath mints or gum.

To remove your stench, take a shower (YES, EVERYDAY!). Use nice cologne that isn't overwhelming. Try something by Ralph Lauren.

Get your nails trimmed and clean. Same goes for the nasty feet. Moisturize.

Don't pop your zits. Go to the doctor and get a topical gel to take care of the problem. They will write out a prescription.

Shave. If you have tasteful groomed sideburns, leave them. But everything else has to go.

Your hair.. damn. That really sucks. But hopefully, with a little bit of what I have told you, it can be ignored. Get a trim. Make sure it's very short and groomed. Or, you could just shave it all off. The bald head look on a groomed looking business guy is very attractive. Depends on whether or not he can pull it off, though.

MOVE OUT of your parents house! That's NEVER going to go over well with women. It's fucking pathetic. Get some education, class, and a career.

As for attitude.. You have a long ways to go. Picking on Jigen didn't help your image.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
son_of_bael said:
This it what i was thinking, but I am of the opinion that it is a big happy joke.

Then the jokes on him, he can never show face on the forums again without being ripped :D

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
madmanjock said:

No, I am telling the truth. I haven't had a friend in years. I don't have anyone really. I like to talk to my cats a lot but they aren't that great of company. I tend to spend my time on this board because you are the only people that will talk to me. This board is all the social life that I have. I go to school and go to this board and that is about it. I just wish I had someone in my everyday life to talk to yet I don't have a soul. I really does get to me a lot more than it used to. I spend long hours of the day talking to myself pretending that I have someone to talk to. I like to imagine people talking to me who are glad to talk to me. It used to keep me going but not so much these days. :crying:

Curt

apostate
Makismo said:
No, I am telling the truth. I haven't had a friend in years. I don't have anyone really. I like to talk to my cats a lot but they aren't that great of company. I tend to spend my time on this board because you are the only people that will talk to me. This board is all the social life that I have. I go to school and go to this board and that is about it. I just wish I had someone in my everyday life to talk to yet I don't have a soul. I really does get to me a lot more than it used to. I spend long hours of the day talking to myself pretending that I have someone to talk to. I like to imagine people talking to me who are glad to talk to me. It used to keep me going but not so much these days. :crying:

That post is like the saddest thing i've read here.

Have you tried Friendster???

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
Makismo said:

You should become friends with ClassicMode1985.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
MistressDragon said:
Let's be realistic.

You're not going to get a girl no matter how "Sweet" you are if you don't at least have some personal hygiene. You won't even get the obese women Merc99 posts all over.

Step one. Go to a decent store. If you don't have a lot of money, try some smaller department store and buy yourself khaki slacks and a button up shirt that is pressed and crisp to perfection. No jeans. At least get two of these outfits to start off with. Get good shoes to go with it. Girls pay attention to shoes. Preferably black ones (Remember, none of that low class trashy tennis shoes look).

Quit smoking. It's a disgusting habit. Not only do you stink, but your breath smells like shit. Personally, I don't mind a casual smoke of argila, but that's about it.

Brush your teeth and get a teeth whitening. If you can't afford a professional one, try Crest White Strips. Always have breath mints or gum.

To remove your stench, take a shower (YES, EVERYDAY!). Use nice cologne that isn't overwhelming. Try something by Ralph Lauren.

Get your nails trimmed and clean. Same goes for the nasty feet. Moisturize.

Don't pop your zits. Go to the doctor and get a topical gel to take care of the problem. They will write out a prescription.

Shave. If you have tasteful groomed sideburns, leave them. But everything else has to go.

Your hair.. damn. That really sucks. But hopefully, with a little bit of what I have told you, it can be ignored. Get a trim. Make sure it's very short and groomed. Or, you could just shave it all off. The bald head look on a groomed looking business guy is very attractive. Depends on whether or not he can pull it off, though.

MOVE OUT of your parents house! That's NEVER going to go over well with women. It's fucking pathetic. Get some education, class, and a career.

As for attitude.. You have a long ways to go. Picking on Jigen didn't help your image.

I am really not that ugly. I got a picture of myself if you want it. You can rate me on my looks if you want. If you don't want it then that is fine. I think that you are jumping to conclusions here on how I look. I think that you have a bad mental picture of me and I am really not a troll. I also have plenty of money to buy nice clothes by the way. I have some pretty good stuff. I also shave everyday. Thanks for your time.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
Just wondering, but who is this?
eyes.jpg

It looks to be part of a woman's face but I have no idea who that is. She looks kind of cute though.

Shakira.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Makismo, not trying to sound too harsh but try and get a group of friends the same sex before even start thinking about getting a girlfriend. Do you have any hobbies or interests besides video games? You can use them to your advantage

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Makismo said:

I feel truly sorry for you.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
As Mistress said, nice clothes would help. Go down to Old Navy even. They have clothes that are fairly well priced that look nice and last a good while. The only other advice I could give you is to just get out of the house, even if you don't have a specific place to go, just get out, drive around, and just do something more then sit around. Also, try and see if people at school are having any social events. As mundane as it sounds, the classic football game or sporting event is a decent way to at least let your presence be known and meet new people, but you have to want to do that. If you come into any social situation and feel this void, then you have already defeated yourself before you even started. Find those things you are good at socially. It could be humor, smarts, joy, or any other social skill you are good at. Humor seems to be the bese (if you are good at it) because it breaks the ice a little better then a dry comment. I think the biggest part is you have to respect yourself before you can get others to do it, and right now, you aren't really doing that. By smoking, not showering, not brushing your teeth, and many other factors, you disrespect yourself and put yourself in a bad position to start off with, so get those things fixed. They are simple and once you start it, they will become a habit and in turn will help you in you daily life.

buster_broon

The Rock,
Makismo said:
No, I am telling the truth. I haven't had a friend in years. I don't have anyone really.

to be honest James i was hear when you used to insult Jigen alot and it wasnt only names you called him it was lots of other stuff

maybe thats why you have no friends

if you acted in real life the way you act here, if i was around you i would want to smack you head in

Since i've known you you have acted slightly racist and unfeeling towards disabilities however minor - all that Jigen stuff really put me off you completely thats why i dont have any respect for you and i feel you are using this thread to gain some heart felt pressure from other members but at the end of the day i also feel you are laughing at your terminal

you really need to get some social skills

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
buster_broon said:
to be honest James i was hear when you used to insult Jigen alot and it wasnt only names you called him it was lots of other stuff

maybe thats why you have no friends

if you acted in real life the way you act here, if i was around you i would want to smack you head in

Since i've known you you have acted slightly racist and unfeeling towards disabilities however minor - all that Jigen stuff really put me off you completely thats why i dont have any respect for you and i feel you are using this thread to gain some heart felt pressure from other members but at the end of the day i also feel you are laughing at your terminal

you really need to get some social skills

It is obvious that you don't understand me. I didn't start this thread as a joke. I started this thread so that I could get some advice. I have gotten very upset actually by posts such as yours poking fun at my problem. I took some painkillers to numb my mental pain. I have been taking a lot of them recently to numb my pain. I hate everyday that I am alive. I feel nothing but endless misery.

Anyway, I sent Loopz a picture of myself and I have asked him to post it. So you can all finally see how unattractive I really look. I know full well that no one would ever be attracted to me. I sit next to my fence and smoke all day. There are two houses on the side of that fence where young people live. I spend my days watching them bring friends over. They are happy people and they laugh and play. I have none of those things. I would give anything to be like them. I want to go over to their houses and hang out with them but I know that no one would ever want to hang out with a freak like me. So I spend my days wishing that I could have a life like theirs but my life continues to waste away along with my seriously fucked up lungs. Thanks for your heartless sentiments.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Receeding hairline's suck...bic it. I'm planning on doing that pretty soon. Buster is saying that you were racist or something in the past to some Jigen fellow, that's pretty gay, maybe that's why you don't have friends. I don't know if it's true what he said or not, but you have to respect others and treat others as you would like to be treated, ya know? Ever hear of Karma? Everything else has been said as far as hygiene and attitude is concerned. And also remember that you have to like yourself before you can expect others to like you. Be yourself, don't try to be something you're not. There is also a saying, "There's a lid to every pot"- or something like that, you get the idea.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
SnairDogg said:
Receeding hairline's suck...bic it. I'm planning on doing that pretty soon. Buster is saying that you were racist or something in the past to some Jigen fellow, that's pretty gay, maybe that's why you don't have friends. I don't know if it's true what he said or not, but you have to respect others and treat others as you would like to be treated, ya know? Ever hear of Karma? Everything else has been said as far as hygiene and attitude is concerned. And also remember that you have to like yourself before you can expect others to like you. Be yourself, don't try to be something you're not. There is also a saying, "There's a lid to every pot"- or something like that, you get the idea.

I wasn't the bad guy in the Jigen issue. He attacked me without just cause. I tried to be cool with him but he kept attacking me. I lashed out at him. If he had done to you what he had done to me then you would have done what I did. Jigen was no saint by any means if you ask me. I don't know what racist comments Buster Broon is talking about. That sounds like shit to me.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Ok

1. Get off your computer and start going out...
2. Its not really hard to find a date if you really want one...
3. Dont be to "picky" at first...try the "Collect then Select" method

Il give a better answer later...Got to go back to work

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Man, I know a guy somewhat like you in college. He's one of the friends I made at college.... met him Freshman year. He was really quite shy and low in self-esteem. However, these days he carries himself with an air of confidence, he looks more "rugged" and he's more of a social bird now.

Although I still think he has trouble with women, he's come a LONG way.

It's all about within. If you don't feel who you are and like it... others won't as well. Good luck..

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
take a bat to your videogame collection, and torch it.

shower often, but don't quit smoking.

Women like men who do stupid shit.

Just as long as it's not gay shit like video game playing.

Get a short hair cut.

Get a tattoo.

Do a hundred pushups a day every day for a few months until you have a chest and arms.

Get a motorcycle.

Go to bars.

Sell drugs for a living.

Try to work the idea of sex into every conversation and let women know what you're interested in.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
Hey wow. Ive been thinking about posting a thread similar to this. Thanks Makimo!

Status
Not open for further replies.