Status
Not open for further replies.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
saw this and got scared for a sec'...

Man sues chatroom pals: I was humiliated beyond what 'no man could endure'

Gillespie, 53, claims that Marlowe and Bob Charpentier, a 52-year-old Oregon resident, insulted him and harassed him in the AOL chatroom called "Romance — Older Men" to the point where it inflicted "severe emotional distress and physical injury that is of a nature no reasonable man could be expected to endure it."

Charpentier, who has filed a response seeking to reserve the right to file a $125,000 countersuit against Gillespie, said Gillespie threatened to kill him and "made sick and disgusting remarks about the passing of my grandmother."

roffle

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
For the record, I emailed a link to this thread to the Howard Stern show.

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
authorities are no longer sure a device found in a Starbucks bathroom -- which they characterized for two days as a potentially lethal bomb -- had any explosive material in it after all, and they say the man who left it may never be charged.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'm just waiting for the day when Mak tries crossdressing. He'll probably poke his eye out with eyeliner.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I'm just waiting for the day when Mak tries crossdressing. He'll probably poke his eye out with eyeliner.

i don't think the world could handle that.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Man, Makismo still has no progress. This is going on for too long. Hell I got laid with a gorgeous blonde for New Years while tripping balls. Yet Mak is still struggling so much for even a kiss. Man just get a social job like waiting tables where you have no choice but to know how to talk (also BS) people. It made me very diverse in social situations. I still can't talk to crazy bitches though, I never could learn the language. "I'm sorry, I don't speak crazy bitch!" I say to them. You just gotta learn to not give a shit. It works for me.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Abasuto said:
For the record, I emailed a link to this thread to the Howard Stern show.

Hooo Hooo robin, I invented the internet.

Maybe fred can "tell 'em" how to get laid.

:kekeke:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
sth06.gif

"What's wrong Lily?." "Makismo tried to touch my titties, my pussy and my ass! waahhhhh!" :tickled: :tickled:

Mak where the hell have you been at lately?. :eye: :eye:

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Shawn Carr2o said:
Mak where the hell have you been at lately?. :eye: :eye:
Option A: Makismo, after approximately 23 years of pointless existence, bitter toward the world and especially all the women in it, finally bashes himself over the head with a candy jar until he falls unconscious, cracking his head on the sink. [outcome: good]

Option B: Makismo, after approximately 23 years of useless existence, bitter toward all women and exhibiting a superiority complex (how ironic) that would make Tom DeLay blush, goes on a cross-country killing spree. Throats are slashed, baseball bats are applied to pretty blondes' heads, fragile windpipes are crushed by bare hands. Makismo rapes the bodies just before rigor mortis can set in. [outcome: fantastic]

Make me a winner, Makismo.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
sth03.gif

"What a yummy demi-fox girl you are, wanna fuck me and my pal over there" :tickled: :cool:

Last edited:

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Shawn Carr2o said:

Mak where the hell have you been at lately?. :eye: :eye:[/QUOTE]

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Makismo said:
Dude, I will say this one last time to the board. My digital camera is CRAP and it makes me look FAT! I don't even look like that! Fuck, someone come and meet me in person and see how skinny I really am. For the record, I am 5 feet 11.5 inches tall and now weigh 155 pounds. Does that sound FAT to you?

Also, The girl who I really cared for - I asked her to pray for me because I really do think that at this point, I am going NUTS! I even wrote my list of quotes on her webpage. I called it "The Fallen Angel." I wasn't referring to myself but I thought that since i like to write, I might write a play about a fallen angel. Seeing that she "claims" to be religious and all, I thought she would like them. Instead, she just erases them and my happy New Years message.

They WERE NOT fucked up psycho messages either. They were nice ones I assure you. I took that as a great insult and erased every nice thing I ever said about her on her webpage and kicked her off my buddy list. I was nice to her for a year and did everything I could to make her happy but it just wasn't good enough. She is obviously a FAKE person who just likes to talk and say that she is into the faith but nothing could be further from the truth. She didn't even attempt to help me. The moment she found out that I was having "mental" problems, she just got up and left. A TRUE friend doesn't leave someone stranded when they are in their time of need.

o'rly?

Status
Not open for further replies.