How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
DIY said:
cut your loses and just shoot yourself

Don't worry I will but first you must shoot your worthless ass before I pick up the gun to finish myself off. If you need tips on how to do this the correct way, I am sure that there is a guide somewhere on the Internet if you need some help figuring out how to actually pull the trigger while pointing it at your head at the same time. I know that multitasking is hard for some.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I hope you're fetching the great quotes for me wiz.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:
I hope you're fetching the great quotes for me wiz.

OH. I havent been in this thread for a while. Ill grab a few now.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
I got a death threat from a guy called Johnny.

Imagine if Johnny's father is a Dr. and he gets his pop's scalpel. Some madman with a tiny piece of silent metal just waiting to expose your inner throat to the world. What if he slices at your crotch first and you witness one of your testicles unwinding down your pants leg like a cheap yo-yo, never to return upwards.

Stay positive Mak, it'll probably be a semi-painless death.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Mak on a personal note, let me just say this. I have given up on trying to help you. You are obviously different and don’t fit in to the conventional crowd. Without a mind altering experience you will never fit in with these people lives in any way shape or form. And that basically means you don’t share the same mentality, you don’t value the same things even if the things seem unethical or fair, that’s life dude, you’re different, accept it. You are going to need to find like minded people. Your dealing with people who have been spoiled and catered to all of there lives. There ignorant and they don’t care. They care about themselves and don’t have time for people that don’t fit in with there carefree driven lives. They care about money, sex and parties.

Do you know how to fit into any of these things and be socially accepted?
I bet the answer is no and I am not trying to dog you. Which is why you need a mind altering experience. Anyways you need new friends that share the same mentality. Only then will new avenues open up to you. Good luck in the future.

Mak quotes.

I am the victim in the play. I do not serve God anymore but am an instrament of the Devil.

The road to Hell is paved with gold and I will take that gold and sink straight to the bottom of the abyss.

I have no more sad tales and no more reason for redemption.

My words may seem hollow and my inner self gone but revenge is my only course of action.

I will toss my story to the wind and even the gods will take notice of the deeds I have done.

The downtrodded will rise above the ashes to see a new world reborn to a better era.

The heavens rained down on me and drowned me in endless tear drogs of sadness for they knew that I no longer belived in them.

I am guilty of being misunderstood and the bane of an unforgiving world of conformity.

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
After seeing those quotes, I agree Mak might make a good writer.

You're got a knack for wording things Mak. There's alot more than that to being a good writer, but that's a major plus that alot of popular writers even lack.

A Perfect Lie

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Thanks for the pictures. I'll be sure to release them to the police when Natalie#2 goes missing. Make sure Sarah doesn't go on any vacations.

Mak's 'mind mice' abandoned the exercise wheel. Instead? :multi_co:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
After seeing those quotes, I agree Mak might make a good writer.

You're got a knack for wording things Mak. There's alot more than that to being a good writer, but that's a major plus that alot of popular writers even lack.
it's hackneyed stuff dude. quite terrible. third rate uninspired melodrama.
IMO.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
DevilRedeemed said:
it's hackneyed stuff dude. quite terrible. third rate uninspired melodrama.
IMO.

I would like to see you do better. Put up or shut up.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
So:

Mak still is fumbling around like a retard eating when it comes to girls... and still has not gotten laid.

Mak is still writing like a college lesbian with his pseudo-intellecual-wannabe-profound-wallowing-in-sorrow BS because he could get laid in a morgue.

We continue to laugh at him.

I'll check back into this thread in another 6 months. Cheers!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
TL429A.jpg

Tacitus

Staff member
n18809938_17238026_5423.jpg

What's hillarious is with her horrendous FUPA, Saggy fried-egg-hanging-from-a-nail tits and strangely proportioned face, she's still far too good for you.

Mak, you're trying to take a girl from Sixville out to Starbucks when you should be brewing something up with a girl in Twos-Town. (ho ho ho... coffee humor.. so topical with you, now bring those ribs over here so I can put my elbow in 'em)

Seriously though, see a therapist.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
So:

Mak still is fumbling around like a retard eating when it comes to girls... and still has not gotten laid.

Mak is still writing like a college lesbian with his pseudo-intellecual-wannabe-profound-wallowing-in-sorrow BS because he could get laid in a morgue.

We continue to laugh at him.

I'll check back into this thread in another 6 months. Cheers!

Im saving your sig. Thats awsome

And do you play mkds? I have only come across one member who has given me a challenge. So im constantly looking for players.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
DevilRedeemed said:

Ha! I knew you were too stupid to come up with anything! HA HA HA!!! I am the one laughing now! You know you have nothing and you even say as much by saying "HA." In other words, your "Ha" means, "You know and I know that I can't come up with shit because I can't write my way out of a paper bag." You have no real comeback for this I am afraid unless you have some damn good quotes. Nothing else will do. So again, PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Mak forget that ho and find a better girl who cares and loves you for who you are. :D :cool:

I tried to get a girlfriend so many times that they never gave me a chance to hangout with them and I was mostly a loner. One girl was going to fuck me when I was 15 but she never came through and she was the one who wanted to fuck, people should not make promises that they can't keep. Oh well that's life. :rolleyes:

I suggest that you take a trip to the Mustang Ranch and pay to get some hot pussy, Don't worry I am not joking I am being serious. ;) :cool:

Tacitus

Staff member
wizkid007 said:
Im saving your sig. Thats awsome

And do you play mkds? I have only come across one member who has given me a challenge. So im constantly looking for players.

Don't give me credit, I gleaned it off of someone else.

Yeah, I play a few times a week.. during lunch at work and between 630-midnight. Let me know when you're on. I'm also doing the AC now, which is taking up a signifigantly larger amount of time now.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
Ha! I knew you were too stupid to come up with anything! HA HA HA!!! I am the one laughing now! You know you have nothing and you even say as much by saying "HA." In other words, your "Ha" means, "You know and I know that I can't come up with shit because I can't write my way out of a paper bag." You have no real comeback for this I am afraid unless you have some damn good quotes. Nothing else will do. So again, PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I was just saying your flowery writing style was contrived. don't get over exited.
I love you. but for all the wrong reasons. sorry little Mak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.