How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Former Moderator
Syxx573 said:
Probably not...

He's too busy playing KOF 2000 (US version) and sulking.

LOL!

Tom Wopat said:
Indeed it is...

User Name Posts

Stinky-Dinkins 45
Makismo 29
DashK 15
Freelancer 14
Eliza 14
Tom Wopat 13
Syxx573 11
Liquid Snake 10
MistressDragon 10
Jedah Doma 8

Dammit. I need to catch up... If I ever can.

Serious advice tidbit: You could try traveling outside of the country. Not to get laid, but to get some different perspective and (maybe) confidence. You may come back with a better outlook on life that you may not initially see but will reflect in your "presense". I recommend the EU, it seems to work for a lot of Americans.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OK, the girl in question came into the classroom and sat pretty close to me. I wasn't going to say anything to her but I decided to anyway. I asked her how well she thought that she did on the test. She thought that she did pretty well and asked me how well I thought I did on the test. I said that I thought that I should have done pretty well.

Fast forward to the mid-class break. The girls were chatting away and one girl said that she almost died twice when she went to another college. She said that she got some bad medication that she was allergic to and went into shock. She also said that she went to a party and some guy put a lot of date rape drugs in her drink and she had to go to the hospital. Now the girl in question also says that some guy put some date rape drugs in her drink and she also had to go to the hospital. I decided to chime in at this point.

I said that the one who was obviously responsible was an Internet Freak. I said that Mr. Clean has been sending me private messages for some time now and that he would like to bring me cheese. I also told the girls that Mr. Clean has a Bentley and has been asking me for my address. Mr. Clean also wants my number so he can talk to me. I promptly informed the class that I thought that Mr. Clean intended to rape my young virgin ass. The class seemed to think that this was funny and even the teacher laughed.

After class was over, I left the room and went out the side door. The girl in question came out and I opened the door for her. She said, "Thank You!" In a happy girlie way. We said a few things (nothing of importance) and she said in another girlie tone, "Byyyeeeee!" In a manly tone I said, "Bye." So that is how well the day has gone. The important thing is, she said buy to me first. I will see what I can do and maybe I will get somewhere but probably not.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Shirt in a Can said:
1. You're lying

2. You're borderline retarded

I am telling the truth! I know exactly what happened. I remember everything perfectly. Besides, what do I have to gain by not telling the truth? I want to tell my story to all of you. Exactly how am I retarded? I have a 3.4 GPA and that isn't too easy to pull off at SMU these days. I have had some pretty hard teachers mind you who do not give out that many A's. I also belong to a number of organizations for making good grades. So I am no fool, I just seem to be having trouble getting girls to like me.

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
I have never hear anybody go through so much just to get some pussy. Damn man just fucking ask the girl if she wants to go out or shut this damn thread down please. And if she doesn't like you look at my avatar and give her one of those.

Rang_86

New Challenger
Sadly at our age girls want dirty abusive criminal jerks to give it to them. You have the personality they want when they're 35 and jealous that all of their friends have families and they're still single and alone. If you're lucky you can find a senisble chick now but remember two things: if you want it you have to go after it, good girls won't just come up to you. And oppurtunity knocks softly.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Makismo said:
I am telling the truth! I know exactly what happened. I remember everything perfectly. Besides, what do I have to gain by not telling the truth? I want to tell my story to all of you. Exactly how am I retarded? I have a 3.4 GPA and that isn't too easy to pull off at SMU these days. I have had some pretty hard teachers mind you who do not give out that many A's. I also belong to a number of organizations for making good grades. So I am no fool, I just seem to be having trouble getting girls to like me.

I was saying it's one or the other.

1. You're making every last bit of this up for shits n' giggles.

Or

2. Mabye not retarded in the literal sense, perhaps more ridiculously socially retarded/inept.

Anyway, last time somebody announced to the class that someone wanted to rape his virgin ass the comment was followed by "DUHHHH! I IKE AWT KWASS!!" Then he ate a crayon.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Rang_86 said:
You have the personality they want when they're 35 and jealous that all of their friends have families and they're still single and alone.

you mean that 35 year old women like guys who talk to cats?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I'm glad this thread got bumped. I missed it oh so much.

Makismo said:
Now the girl in question also says that some guy put some date rape drugs in her drink and she also had to go to the hospital. I decided to chime in at this point.

I said that the one who was obviously responsible was an Internet Freak. I said that Mr. Clean has been sending me private messages for some time now and that he would like to bring me cheese. I also told the girls that Mr. Clean has a Bentley and has been asking me for my address. Mr. Clean also wants my number so he can talk to me. I promptly informed the class that I thought that Mr. Clean intended to rape my young virgin ass. The class seemed to think that this was funny and even the teacher laughed.

Wow, that's an absurd lie... you stupid lying liar. I have yet to experience a more incoherent, rambling, piece-of-shit attempt at humor than that of the nonsense contained in the preceding paragraph. Reading that makes me want to bukkake your face. Not because I'm into that sort of thing, but just because.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
breal said:
I have never hear anybody go through so much just to get some pussy. Damn man just fucking ask the girl if she wants to go out or shut this damn thread down please. And if she doesn't like you look at my avatar and give her one of those.

I don't think that I am at the point to ask her out at all. I am still not so sure that she even likes me. She could just be messing around with my head. Also, if you have never gotten any pussy to begin with then you would probably go to great lengths to get it. Hell, I have never even seen a girl naked in front of me. I have never been to a strip club or anything. I was told by lots of people that getting laid in college was easy but it sure doesn't seem so to me. Damn, I hope that one day I will luck out.

Anyway, this girl is supposed to be desperate. In fact, I think that she asked a couple of guys to go out with her but I think that they turned her down. I don't see why she doesn't ask me. She never even tries to talk to me. If she really did care then she would make an attempt to talk to me but so far she hasn't. Until she makes the attempt, I am not going to ask her out. She would turn me down flat at this point I am sure. Hell, I don't even know her name.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I don't think that I am at the point to ask her out at all. I am still not so sure that she even likes me. She could just be messing around with my head. Also, if you have never gotten any pussy to begin with then you would probably go to great lengths to get it. Hell, I have never even seen a girl naked in front of me. I have never been to a strip club or anything. I was told by lots of people that getting laid in college was easy but it sure doesn't seem so to me. Damn, I hope that one day I will luck out.

Anyway, this girl is supposed to be desperate. In fact, I think that she asked a couple of guys to go out with her but I think that they turned her down. I don't see why she doesn't ask me. She never even tries to talk to me. If she really did care then she would make an attempt to talk to me but so far she hasn't. Until she makes the attempt, I am not going to ask her out. She would turn me down flat at this point I am sure. Hell, I don't even know her name.

WELL ASK HER WHATS HER FUCKING NAME THEN

10 Year Member
mating.jpg

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Makismo said:

To get girls to pay attention to you and "care" about you, you have to take the innitiative first. You make her pay attention, you make her care. Don't ask her out right away anyway, just chill with her and if there is chemistry it will all flow, no thinking needed. You have to buckle up and act like the man even if you yourself do not think you are. No girls are ever going to give a second look at you unless you do this. Act like you have fucked one hundred girls before and you will have so much success, trust me. You are just drowning yourself in self pity right now, this thread is one big pool of self pity. You know how to get girls to like you, you just have to make it happen.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Stinky-Dinkins said:

WHAT!?!?! :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

How did you get that!??

My god... that teaches me for sending of a picture of my shlong...

DAMN YOU'SE, MISTRESSDRAGON!!!

10 Year Member
Bobak said:
WHAT!?!?! :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

How did you get that!??

My god... that teaches me for sending of a picture of my shlong...

DAMN YOU'SE, MISTRESSDRAGON!!!

That's absurd. I'm not going to allow you to live this lie. That's not your length, and that's not your girth. I know it, you know it, MistressDragon knows it, and now the entire forum is about to join the club.

Here's the real pic:

5f064b56.jpg

Bobak is a screamer.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Originally Posted by Makismo
I want a picture of this chick ASAP. I hope that she was hot. Is she younger or older than your wife? Also, usually when you walk into a shower with a naked girl, she then screams, most likely you are going to leave. What happened after she screamed? She screamed and then decided to jump your bones? This sounds very odd to me. On one hand I think that you and she have moral problems and on the other hand you seem to be a lucky bastard. She must have been wanting you for a long time now. I guess you could get a threesome action sex-fest going on with her, you, and your wife. I don't know if that will work out but if it does, then you are in like gold. :buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.