How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Mak no longer knows if he wants to fuck or kill women.

Maybe he wants to do both.

In either order.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Abasuto said:
Mak no longer knows if he wants to fuck or kill women.

Maybe he wants to do both.

In either order.

Vixen would be my first target. Now if someone would buy me a plane ticket, I could go and do the job. Mmmmm, Vixen has a baby! That baby looks Mighty tasty! You can keep your money...I just want that baby!

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Paedophile. SHAME ON YOU :shame:

My Daughter would be too good for you 'big mak'

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I have a serious problem on my hands and I was wondering if you people could help me resolve this problem. The problem that I am having is that I can’t get girls to like me. This may sound funny to some of you but it is a really big problem for me. The last time a girl kissed me was back in 1991 when I was in the third grade. So it has been 13 long years since a girl has kissed me and I am getting very fed up. I feel that I am about to explode. I am open to any and all ideas on how to get girls to like me. Please keep your points serious and I don’t want any bullshit posts because I am dead serious about this discussion. Thanks for your time and please try to help me out on this issue.

Try this

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-womengetsowned.html

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Vixen said:
That was AAAAAGES ago. Maybe a new photo is needed? :kekeke:
You're like a shot of morphine ;)

This thread has 3000+ posts? Jeez. We should get him to be on Dr. Phil.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Ely13 said:
You're like a shot of morphine ;)

This thread has 3000+ posts? Jeez. We should get him to be on Dr. Phil.
Eh? I say put him on Springer!! :buttrock:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by David Duchovny:
I've been drinking a little bit again but what I'm about to say Makismo I think you should take to heart.
Don't let any of this **** get to you. We all have our trouble with women. I think I've had more trouble in my life (especially my mind) from having been involved with women than you have not having been involved with them at all. That's the way life is. Consider your ignorance of the female to be your saving grace, because I can tell you, the ideal relationship you're looking for will come back to bite you in the ass in the end. You think it’s all an “up” when it comes to women? You’re looking for the “up” without the “down” and trust me that’s not the way it works. It never has, it never will.

Listen man - don't be a prisoner of your own mind. Don't give in to BS cultural influences that say you have to do this or you have to do that... One day you will find a girl who is very much like yourself, and you'll look back on your current problems with a grin. She will fall into your hands... but in the meantime don’t go grasping for something that isn’t there. Don't push it James, and don't let people on the internet (of all things) get you down. I **** around on the internet all the time as you probably have noticed, but I think you're serious so I'm being serious right now- don't let it get you down. Do what makes you happy (as long as it doesn't prevent others from being happy) and **** everyone who pressures you to "do this or that." You're not normal... guess what? I'm not normal. You haven't been with women, I have (and in many cases I'm worse from it.) What the **** does that matter man? You're letting it eat away at your mind and your soul, you need to let it die, just let it die. Let things unravel as they may, enjoy your life as it unfolds, don't let influences around you get you down.

Do not worry about it. Don't get so worked up about things (especially something as trivial as *****), and more than anything - if you're taking steroids (legal or illegal) stop right now. I've never taken steroids but I have been hopelessly addicted and down and out from other "substances." It’s not something that any man should have to experience. **** them, do what makes you happy, ignore what doesn't. It is as simple as that man.

These are the words of a drunken Irishman, but you know I speak the truth. Don’t let it get under your skin, don’t do anything too drastic, and enjoy life for what it is.

-Dinkins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have learned that women do not make me happy at all. In fact, they do exactly the opposite. They make me feel bad about myself because no matter what I do, they just aren't interested. I am just going to have to stop trying. It just makes me feel bad when I get rejected time and time again. I think that it is pointless really. The problem is, I don't have a social life and I can't get one either because no one wants to talk to me. Being nice never got me anywhere. I guess I will just say whatever I want without regards to anyone's feelings because in the end, they wouldn't be nice to me anyway so it doesn't really matter. Nothing makes me happy at this point. I am stick between a rock and a hard place. I guess that is the end of my sad tale.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
What about joining a martial arts class, Mak? Your body is like a weapon, now you could learn how to use it.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
quote:
Originally posted by David Duchovny:
I've been drinking a little bit again but what I'm about to say Makismo I think you should take to heart.
Don't let any of this **** get to you. We all have our trouble with women. I think I've had more trouble in my life (especially my mind) from having been involved with women than you have not having been involved with them at all. That's the way life is. Consider your ignorance of the female to be your saving grace, because I can tell you, the ideal relationship you're looking for will come back to bite you in the ass in the end. You think it’s all an “up” when it comes to women? You’re looking for the “up” without the “down” and trust me that’s not the way it works. It never has, it never will.

Listen man - don't be a prisoner of your own mind. Don't give in to BS cultural influences that say you have to do this or you have to do that... One day you will find a girl who is very much like yourself, and you'll look back on your current problems with a grin. She will fall into your hands... but in the meantime don’t go grasping for something that isn’t there. Don't push it James, and don't let people on the internet (of all things) get you down. I **** around on the internet all the time as you probably have noticed, but I think you're serious so I'm being serious right now- don't let it get you down. Do what makes you happy (as long as it doesn't prevent others from being happy) and **** everyone who pressures you to "do this or that." You're not normal... guess what? I'm not normal. You haven't been with women, I have (and in many cases I'm worse from it.) What the **** does that matter man? You're letting it eat away at your mind and your soul, you need to let it die, just let it die. Let things unravel as they may, enjoy your life as it unfolds, don't let influences around you get you down.

Do not worry about it. Don't get so worked up about things (especially something as trivial as *****), and more than anything - if you're taking steroids (legal or illegal) stop right now. I've never taken steroids but I have been hopelessly addicted and down and out from other "substances." It’s not something that any man should have to experience. **** them, do what makes you happy, ignore what doesn't. It is as simple as that man.

These are the words of a drunken Irishman, but you know I speak the truth. Don’t let it get under your skin, don’t do anything too drastic, and enjoy life for what it is.

-Dinkins

I have learned that women do not make me happy at all. In fact, they do exactly the opposite. They make me feel bad about myself because no matter what I do, they just aren't interested. I am just going to have to stop trying. It just makes me feel bad when I get rejected time and time again. I think that it is pointless really. The problem is, I don't have a social life and I can't get one either because no one wants to talk to me. Being nice never got me anywhere. I guess I will just say whatever I want without regards to anyone's feelings because in the end, they wouldn't be nice to me anyway so it doesn't really matter. Nothing makes me happy at this point. I am stick between a rock and a hard place. I guess that is the end of my sad tale.

Relationships are good if the girl is confident and happy. Bottom line.. And to be honest there is some truth to what you are saying. Just because if you lower your standards to experience a relationship with a girl who isnt really happy with the way she looks and is insecure about alot of things. Then in fact you are not going to be happy with the relationship ether as it will most likely be disfunctional on numerous fronts. And she may even cheat on you causing you more heart ache because she isnt happy with the way she looks or feels, resulting in her looking for acceptance elsewhere at the same time as being with you. Also women growing up in stable families are less likely to create you heartache as a period of stability was present growing up. Anyways bottom line is if you are not able to get a decent stable girl then it may be more trouble then it is worth. But you should try because some experience is still better then none when future relationships depend on your previous experience. Only when starting a new relationship dont dwell on what happened in the past and just concentrate on the positive aspects of what happened, not the negative. Im not really one to see anybody fall, unless they talk alot of shit and bring it on themselves. Anyways the best place to meet people is ether at school, work, randomly by chance or someother means where trying to meet someone comes into play. Usually happens when you least expect it too. Where interest is shared and social activity takes place. Also one more thing... you shouldnt have posted the email from dinkins.. that should have been kept between you and him. Garnering respect out of someone being kind only generates discomfort where things should have been kept confidential. Anyways good luck in the future.

Last edited:

N2x

Chin's Bartender
wizkid007 said:
Also one more thing... you shouldnt have posted the email from dinkins.. that should have been kept between you and him. Garnering respect out of someone being kind only generates discomfort where things should have been kept confidential.

Nice work reposting the email to emphasize your point.

Nevertheless, Makismo, whizkid does have some good insights, namely the one about finding an emotionally healthy girl. I'll echo this and say: whatever you do, make sure that the girl you date is not a whacko. She might seem a little weird at first when you're in the flirting stage -- what you might think then is "crazy in a cool way" -- but as soon you two do the horizontal polka, she'll be on another planet. She'll lump a world of crap on you with unscheduled emotional outbursts and guilt trips. She will antagonize you. She will be the bane of your existence (your new NG.com). And you will want to be with her forever because you think she's the best that you'll ever get. Does it sound like I know what I'm talking about? I bet you can guess why.

Go to a party and lose your virginity to a drunk, horny girl. Then you can worry about relationships.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Mak, I don't think you should give up.

To forego developing yourself into a person capable of getting a girlfriend is to let yourself remain as unhealthily dysfunctional as you currently are. Before you give up, let me refresh a list of suggestions:

1) Do charity work that gives you personal contact with the people you are helping.

2) Maybe join a church group. Religion can provide the stability and sense of community that some people need to heal their emotional damage. Although you wouldn't presumably get sex out of a girl from a serious church group, you could also get a relationship, which would be valuable experience and a boost to your self esteem. Also, a religious group is one of the only groups of people that would tend to be unjudgmental or even respecting and approving of you being a virgin.

3) If the two above fail, then maybe as a last resort you could consider clubs.

Unless you have tried all of these things, and maybe more, then you cannot give up yet. There is too much in life to be experienced to let yourself remain in a state of stagnation. When life is progressive and dynamic, it is worthwhile- often joyful and sorrowful, but in either case worth living.

It is not hardship that will destroy your body, in moderate amounts, because you will heal and maybe when you heal your body will be stronger than before. But anyone will die if they don't eat or drink. Similarly, it is not hardship, but deprivation, that kills the soul and joy of life- and in terms of the soul, deprivation is having a stagnant life with little or no friends and no girlfriend.

Please consider what I'm saying to you and let me know what you think.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
First off, that ISN'T an email from Dinkins. He posted it on a forum - the NGF Forum. You can go look yourself. He posted it up for all to see. I thought I should post it here because I believe he is banned right now and can't say what he wants to say to me here. I also posted my reply to what he said. I don't believe that I have posted someone's email before.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
At this point, I will take whatever I can get. I am not going to go looking or asking for advice anymore. I am pretty much going to do what I want to do and to forget about women in general. I don't have a very high opinion of them anymore anyway. I think that most of them are stupid to be perfectly honest. All the women on this planet have made it perfectly clear that they are not interested in me and now I am going to make it perfectly clear that I am not interested in them. They just cause me pain anyway. To hell with all of them.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Makismo said:
First off, that ISN'T an email from Dinkins. He posted it on a forum - the NGF Forum. You can go look yourself. He posted it up for all to see. I thought I should post it here because I believe he is banned right now and can't say what he wants to say to me here. I also posted my reply to what he said. I don't believe that I have posted someone's email before.

Sorry dude! my mistake.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Vixen said:
Since when was this an advice thread ? :kekeke:

Vixen...it was and is a advice thread. Look at the first post. He asked for serious posts only and it fell apart sometime after.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
stop looking for a girl and you'll find one.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'm serious: how about a mail order bride? some of those Russian chicks are really gorgeous. and you appear to have a bit of dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.