How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
One time I wrestled an alligator after I temporarily aroused it with my tongue.

Long story short: the bout ended with both of us smoking cigarettes.

That's some funny crap. I will have to say, Stinky, as spamtastic as his info states he is, has gotten a lot more funny and enjoyable. Whatever changed you Stinky, keep it up. :D

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Jedah Doma said:
That's some funny crap. I will have to say, Stinky, as spamtastic as his info states he is, has gotten a lot more funny and enjoyable. Whatever changed you Stinky, keep it up. :D

I wish that he would stop spamming my thread. Anyway, I have decided to give up on the stupid chicks in my class. They are just too stupid to see that I am much better than those idiots that they go after. I certainly have a much better body than those idiots. One of the girls brought a picture of a guy to class to show to the other girls and he looked like a super dork. One of the girls went out into the hall and asked some guy out on a date and the guy said, "I am pretty sure that I might go out with you tonight but I might have to study instead." I know that I would never say that. If it is the guy I think it is, then that bitch is stupid because that guy is a stupid fat clod who can't even begin to compare to me. Maybe I just seem that I want a date too badly. I am just going to stop talking to them because it didn't do me any good. I know for a fact that they will never talk to me but what can you expect for idiots like them. Oh well...

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I wish that he would stop spamming my thread. Anyway, I have decided to give up on the stupid chicks in my class. They are just too stupid to see that I am much better than those idiots that they go after. I certainly have a much better body than those idiots. One of the girls brought a picture of a guy to class to show to the other girls and he looked like a super dork. One of the girls went out into the hall and asked some guy out on a date and the guy said, "I am pretty sure that I might go out with you tonight but I might have to study instead." I know that I would never say that. If it is the guy I think it is, then that bitch is stupid because that guy is a stupid fat clod who can't even begin to compare to me. Maybe I just seem that I want a date too badly. I am just going to stop talking to them because it didn't do me any good. I know for a fact that they will never talk to me but what can you expect for idiots like them. Oh well...

please just die

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Makismo said:

Is that whiskey on your breath?

PS: For $7 and a hot meal I'll put a little stank on your hang-down.

S. Short Skank

Kabuki Klasher
Makismo said:
Actually I do like movies about Gladiators. I have one of them on DVD. By the way, Gladiator is Latin for "Erect Penis" you didn't know.

Anyway, I told the girls in class today that you people put my picture up on the Hot or Not website and gave me a 4 out of a 10. They thought that was pretty mean of you. They seemed to be interested in that a bit for some reason because a number of them chimed in for one reason or another. I told them that I might have to get some new Internet friends.

Please, OH PLEASE tell me that you are making all this crap up! Why would anyone actually say these things out loud, especially when you want them to like you?! I've been reading this thread, & thinking you should bathe & get some hobbies or interests, but that doesn't mean give up the games, just make room for some other stuff...Stop worrying so damn much about getting a gf! First you must stop hating yourself so much, then just relax & live, the rest will come to you when you least expect it! If you did actually say these things to these girls...DON'T DO IT EVER, EVER AGAIN! You'd be better off talking about the HOTNESS of Neo Geo, than to tell them about your "Internet Friends" & that some stupid low-ass score on stupid-ass Hot-or-not.com! Did you also tell them that you asked people to post it up there? Are you trying to show them just how desperate you are!? STOP IT!!!!

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
S. Short Skank said:
Please, OH PLEASE tell me that you are making all this crap up! Why would anyone actually say these things out loud, especially when you want them to like you?! I've been reading this thread, & thinking you should bathe & get some hobbies or interests, but that doesn't mean give up the games, just make room for some other stuff...Stop worrying so damn much about getting a gf! First you must stop hating yourself so much, then just relax & live, the rest will come to you when you least expect it! If you did actually say these things to these girls...DON'T DO IT EVER, EVER AGAIN! You'd be better off talking about the HOTNESS of Neo Geo, than to tell them about your "Internet Friends" & that some stupid low-ass score on stupid-ass Hot-or-not.com! Did you also tell them that you asked people to post it up there? Are you trying to show them just how desperate you are!? STOP IT!!!!

Well said...:)

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
S. Short Skank said:

Actually, I didn't ask my "Internet Friends" to post up my picture on Hot or Not. I just told them that a guy posted his picture up on this website and wanted to see what I looked like so I sent him my picture. He then posted it on Hot or Not and the members of this website purposely gave me a crappy score to make me feel bad. I have no idea where this "You're not washing" bullshit came from. I take a shower everyday. I am always sure to use lots of soap and I wash my hair as well. I do smell a little bit like smoke though but I do wash my hands to get rid of some of that stench.

Anyway, I didn't talk to them today and I don't plan to talk to them ever again. It is not like any of them would want to have anything to do with an Internet dork like me. They probably think that all people on the Internet are losers anyway. If they really did like me, then they would talk to me, right? But they don't ever try to start a conversation with me so that proves to me that they don't care about me one bit. It is strange to me that there is a girl who sits in front of me and always looks at me in class but I pretend not to notice. The last time I tried to talk to her she just didn't want to say anything to me yet she always stares at me in class. I find this whole situation strange. I could have sworn that she told one of her friends that I was cute. If she did say that then she should want to talk to me. I guess I will never figure them out.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Makismo said:
Actually, I didn't ask my "Internet Friends" to post up my picture on Hot or Not. I just told them that a guy posted his picture up on this website and wanted to see what I looked like so I sent him my picture. He then posted it on Hot or Not and the members of this website purposely gave me a crappy score to make me feel bad. I have no idea where this "You're not washing" bullshit came from. I take a shower everyday. I am always sure to use lots of soap and I wash my hair as well. I do smell a little bit like smoke though but I do wash my hands to get rid of some of that stench.

Anyway, I didn't talk to them today and I don't plan to talk to them ever again. It is not like any of them would want to have anything to do with an Internet dork like me. They probably think that all people on the Internet are losers anyway. If they really did like me, then they would talk to me, right? But they don't ever try to start a conversation with me so that proves to me that they don't care about me one bit. It is strange to me that there is a girl who sits in front of me and always looks at me in class but I pretend not to notice. The last time I tried to talk to her she just didn't want to say anything to me yet she always stares at me in class. I find this whole situation strange. I could have sworn that she told one of her friends that I was cute. If she did say that then she should want to talk to me. I guess I will never figure them out.

Sir...why dont you make a move your self-esteem is really low...You heard someone say you are "cute" only one way to find out...MOVE MOVE MOVE...for your sake...

IF YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING THEN YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
I like to talk to my cats a lot but they aren't that great of company.

im not sure if i should find this funny or sad....

10 Year Member
Terry330 said:
She is staring BACK at you.

No dude, you're wrong.

Makismo doesn't know it yet... but I'm actually a classmate of his. The girl in question is named Emily, and I too noticed her tendency to stare at Makismo. Once questioned she told me that she "lost her vision in a car accident seven years ago" and that she gazes in his direction because she's trying to "gauge the location at which the horrible stench of loserdom is generated."

Don't tell Makismo. I don't want him taking it out on the cats.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Eliza said:
Sir...why dont you make a move your self-esteem is really low...You heard someone say you are "cute" only one way to find out...MOVE MOVE MOVE...for your sake...

IF YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING THEN YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW

Actually, I tried to talk with her last Thursday. We both went out the front door together and I tried to start up a conversation with her. We walked together along the walkway with a crowd of people. She then gets out of the crowd and walks down the middle of the street until she gets to some guy. She talks to him for a little while but I don't know what about.

By this time I am going down another walkway to the center of the school. A guy from class asks me for a lighter and I light his smoke for him. The girl is walking down the same walkway now and passes me without saying a word. I try to start up a conversation with her asking her if she is going back to her dorm. She continues to walk and doesn't stop but does answer me back so I continue to walk with her against my better judgment.

She tells me that she lives in an apartment with two other roommates. I said that it must be crowded but she tells me that they all each have their own bedroom. She tells me that she lives near the 7-Eleven. As we are walking she just stops talking to me and sees some other guy and starts talking to him and doesn't say jack shit to me. She asks the guy how his summer is going and shit like that and that she hasn't seen him in a long time. I felt really insulted and started to leave. She made a comment to the guy about how boring the class was and I said to them both, "I can tell you all about that!" They both kind of laugh but I can see that I am not welcome in the conversation so I leave.

Whatever she wanted from the guy she didn't get. I know this because I turned around and looked back at them when I was about 100 feet away. He walked away from her and she just stood there and looked down a little bit, stayed there for a number of seconds before walking away. I think that she might have looked in my direction but probably not. I think that she was probably trying to get a date from those two guys but they both must have turned her down.

Earlier that day I heard that girl and her friend talking to each other. The girlfriend said that her brother was available but the girl in question said, "I hate your brother! He is fucking disgusting!" I told them both that I would be more interested in hearing about this. They both laughed and walked back inside. So I am sure that she wanted a date from those guys - at least as far as I can tell.

If the girl was really interested in me, then she would have stopped to talk to me and not keep walking away when I tried to have a conversation with her. She also left me to talk to those other two guys. Bottom line, she stopped to talk to them but gave me the cold shoulder. If she wants to talk to me then she can go a head. The ball is in her court. I made the effort but she let me down. Now it is her turn to get my attention if she wants to. That is about all for now.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Freelancer said:
I already made reference to that same exact quote back on Page 1. Several time in fact... :envy:

I wasnt finished reading through the whole thread when I made that post. :emb:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Makismo said:
Actually, I tried to talk with her last Thursday. We both went out the front door together and I tried to start up a conversation with her. We walked together along the walkway with a crowd of people. She then gets out of the crowd and walks down the middle of the street until she gets to some guy. She talks to him for a little while but I don't know what about.

By this time I am going down another walkway to the center of the school. A guy from class asks me for a lighter and I light his smoke for him. The girl is walking down the same walkway now and passes me without saying a word. I try to start up a conversation with her asking her if she is going back to her dorm. She continues to walk and doesn't stop but does answer me back so I continue to walk with her against my better judgment.

She tells me that she lives in an apartment with two other roommates. I said that it must be crowded but she tells me that they all each have their own bedroom. She tells me that she lives near the 7-Eleven. As we are walking she just stops talking to me and sees some other guy and starts talking to him and doesn't say jack shit to me. She asks the guy how his summer is going and shit like that and that she hasn't seen him in a long time. I felt really insulted and started to leave. She made a comment to the guy about how boring the class was and I said to them both, "I can tell you all about that!" They both kind of laugh but I can see that I am not welcome in the conversation so I leave.

Whatever she wanted from the guy she didn't get. I know this because I turned around and looked back at them when I was about 100 feet away. He walked away from her and she just stood there and looked down a little bit, stayed there for a number of seconds before walking away. I think that she might have looked in my direction but probably not. I think that she was probably trying to get a date from those two guys but they both must have turned her down.

Earlier that day I heard that girl and her friend talking to each other. The girlfriend said that her brother was available but the girl in question said, "I hate your brother! He is fucking disgusting!" I told them both that I would be more interested in hearing about this. They both laughed and walked back inside. So I am sure that she wanted a date from those guys - at least as far as I can tell.

If the girl was really interested in me, then she would have stopped to talk to me and not keep walking away when I tried to have a conversation with her. She also left me to talk to those other two guys. Bottom line, she stopped to talk to them but gave me the cold shoulder. If she wants to talk to me then she can go a head. The ball is in her court. I made the effort but she let me down. Now it is her turn to get my attention if she wants to. That is about all for now.

Man, I don't know what's worse... you doing that.. or sitting here and typing it out.

You really need to go to Brazil... Open Prostituition from poor chicks. Fuck your brains out for a week and come back normal.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Why are you trying to read into this shit so much? She just wanted to say hi to her friend she hadn't seen in a long time and YOU FUCKING DITCHED HER.

10 Year Member
Makismo said:
She tells me that she lives near the 7-Eleven.

That would've been the perfect opportunity to say "7-Eleven, eh? I hear that's an excellent place to de-flower a 23 year old nutcase. Wanna go get a Big Gulp?" You need to pick up on the hints she's dropping... when she casts out you're supposed to take the bait, dumbass.

Makismo said:
As we are walking she just stops talking to me and sees some other guy and starts talking to him and doesn't say jack shit to me. She asks the guy how his summer is going and shit like that and that she hasn't seen him in a long time. I felt really insulted and started to leave. She made a comment to the guy about how boring the class was and I said to them both, "I can tell you all about that!" They both kind of laugh but I can see that I am not welcome in the conversation so I leave.

Wow... you really are out of the loop, aren't you? In this situation you're supposed to stand four feet behind them and whisper "cock block, cock block, cock block" until that other dude gets the hint. It's just common sense Makismo.

Makismo said:
Whatever she wanted from the guy she didn't get. I know this because I turned around and looked back at them when I was about 100 feet away. He walked away from her and she just stood there and looked down a little bit, stayed there for a number of seconds before walking away.

Should have said "You look like the kind of lady that would accept the lesser of two cocks. Shall we tango?"

Makismo said:
Earlier that day I heard that girl and her friend talking to each other. The girlfriend said that her brother was available but the girl in question said, "I hate your brother! He is fucking disgusting!" I told them both that I would be more interested in hearing about this. They both laughed and walked back inside.

Wow... everyone must think you're crazy. You must have sounded like a goddamn salesman. If you were going for "creepy salesperson" you should have said "Your product and/or service is of interest to me. I would not be opposed to hearing more about this matter over dinner and before sexual relations."

Makismo said:
If the girl was really interested in me, then she would have stopped to talk to me and not keep walking away when I tried to have a conversation with her..

The fat lady hasn't sung unless the cops have been called or mace has been sprayed. Tenacity Makismo... you must have tenacity.

Makismo said:
The ball is in her court.

Your ball will never be in her court unless roofies are involved.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Syxx573 said:
Why are you trying to read into this shit so much? She just wanted to say hi to her friend she hadn't seen in a long time and YOU FUCKING DITCHED HER.

I didn't ditch her dude, she ditched me. She talked to two guys and was walking pretty quickly. She made no attempt to include me in the conversation. She didn't say to me, "Hey, I am going to talk to this guy for a little bit." She could have said that you know. I was talking to my study buddy and I saw some girl I hadn't talked to in a while and I told my study buddy that I was going to go over and talk to her. I didn't just run away from my study buddy because that would be very rude. When you are talking to someone, you don't just run off and talk to someone else. That makes the other person feel that they are less of a person than the other person and it makes them feel bad. I don't care if it is her long lost brother, she has no right to just leave me hanging. Besides, she didn't act like she wanted to talk to me anyway. If you read my post, you will notice that I had been talking to her before and she ran off and talked to another guy prior to talking to this guy. It is pretty fucking obvious that she didn't want to talk to me. You can take that to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.