How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Tom Wopat said:
I think I know who can help...

2003_7_queereye2.jpg

Believe me -- I'm the one with the glasses.

Oh man! You play Neo Geo???

That's awesome. I love your guys' show! :buttrock:

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Syxx573 said:
What I mean by "helping yourself" is

Stop spending 350 dollars on games and go and see a psychiatrist.

@Maximo dont take this on a negative note but I think he is right

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
There's no shame in going to see a psychiatrist. Why do you think there are so many???

Listen, if I didn't give a crap then I wouldn't have posted a suggestion. Neither would have anyone else who gave a serious answer.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
Listen, if I didn't give a crap then I wouldn't have posted a suggestion. Neither would have anyone else who gave a serious answer.

It's true, I don't give a shit....

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! C'mon Makismo! Finish the bottle you pussy!

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
It's true, I don't give a shit....

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! C'mon Makismo! Finish the bottle you pussy!

He's right, Mak.

Beer doesn't talk about you behind your back.

Beer doesn't call you a "freak", a "loser", or tells you to "get a life".

Beer loves you for what you are.

Now go ahead and drink some more.

That's it.

Freelancer

Banned
Tom Wopat said:
He's right, Mak.

Beer doesn't talk about you behind your back.

Beer doesn't call you a "freak", a "loser", or tells you to "get a life".

Neither do his cats, which he freely admits to having long conversations with! :)
:lol:

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Dr. Claw also has long conversations with his cat.

"I'll get you next time Gadget... NEXT TIME" *ROEWWWWW*

Long story short, you can become a super villian if things don't work out. Then just hire some hot broads to work for you.

10 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
Dr. Claw also has long conversations with his cat.

"I'll get you next time Gadget... NEXT TIME" *ROEWWWWW*

Long story short, you can become a super villian if things don't work out. Then just hire some hot broads to work for you.

It's no secret that Dr. Claw was much more handsome a man than Makismo.

Dr. Claw wasn't really even a Doctor either... he forged his medical degree.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
MistressDragon said:
This guy is brilliant. lmao. But seriously, Take his advice.

In addition,

Shower. Smell good. Wear clean clothes that do not have anything Star Wars or video game related written on the front.

Take care of your hair and teeth. Get rid of bad breath. If you have pimples, use Oxyclean or Neutrogena.

Move out of your mom's basement. Get a job.

This is advice coming from a female so I'd use this to your advantage.

I might as well join in this entrouge just for fun.

*ahem*

1. Go out in style
Girl like a brother that looks good on the outside. If you dress in some nice clothes (not video games or anime unless you REALLY look good in it).

2. Personal Hygene
What MistressDragon said, brush your teeth every day, shower every day, brush/comb your hair everyday, get a manicure(hands) and pedicure(feet [when wearing sandals]) when you need it. You won't be a punk if you take care of your feet and hands. When a girl sees that a man can take care of his hands and feet, they'll think "Damn, he can take care of himself better than I can!"

3. Be nice but not too nice
Cause they'll take advantage of you

4. Pimples and acne... biggest problem
Wash your face every day to get rid of that problem. If it's something you can't help even after doing that, then use those oxypads.

This is a sample of what I can give you, can't give you the power of teh Spyder!

Edit: I read more into this. Kid, if you want some girls to like you, you have to have confidence; I learned this the hard way. Now you got to say to yourself that you are handsome on the inside and out. If you believe it, things will change. Your mom tell you that you are handsome won't mean jack unless you hear it from another girl. Hell, If you can't find a girl in your area, go somewhere else. Go to the mall, go to the movie theatre, hell, go to a fast food place and look for a cute cashier girl. You'll have luck when you believe in yourself.

Maury V.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Makismo, listen to Rap and R&B sometimes. Those will rock you up :cool:

Sell your AES collection and get yourself:
- Nice shoes
- Nice personal Wallet
- Nice belt
- Nice coat
- Nice watch

....and don't talk stupid.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
I no longer think this thread is a big happy joke. I'm disapointed. and a bit scared.

10 Year Member
Razial said:
This is advice coming from a female so I'd use this to your advantage.

I might as well join in this entrouge just for fun.

*ahem*

1. Shave your ass and balls.
Girls like a brother with slippery nuts and a smooth, silky ass... try to simulate a new-born baby's nether regions. If you keep your fur coat make sure you REALLY look good in it.

2. Personal Rectal Hygene
What MistressDragon said, weekly enemas are a must. You won't be a punk if you take care of your browneye. When a girl decides to toss a little salad and doesn't get ass whiff she thinks, "Damn, he can take care of himself better than I can!"

3. Physically abuse if need be.
Behind every good man there's a good woman (waiting to be slapped). Not too hard... just enough to keep them in line... cause if you don't they'll take advantage of you.

4. Herpes and crabs... biggest problem
Do not drop your pants during your herpes outbreak cycle... open sores are a turn-off. If you choose not to shave away your pubes then it's likely that the crabs are here to stay. If your woman asks you what those tiny white specks are doing imbedded in your muff, tell her, "I was rolling around on the beach." If the crabs grow to be dime-sized see a doctor. If it's something you can't help even after doing that, then burn your crotch with frying pan... just to teach those crabs a lesson.

This is a sample of what I can give you, can't give you the power of teh Spyder!

Maury V.

Moderated.

10 Year Member
Razial said:
Edit: I read more into this. Kid, if you want some girls to like you, you have to have a huge cock; I learned this the hard way(no pun intended). Now you got to say to yourself that you have a huge cock when flacid and when erect. If you believe it, things will change (no pun intended). Your mom telling you that you have a huge cock won't mean jack unless you hear it from another girl. Hell, If you can't find a girl in your area, go somewhere else. Go to a retirement home, go to rehab centers, hell, go to a morgue and look for a cute dead girl. You'll have luck when you believe in yourself.

Maury V.

Moderated.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Razial said:
This is advice coming from a female, who just so happens to have been born with a POWER ROD between her legs, so I'd use this to your advantage.

Re-moderated. C'mon Stinky - you really should've caught that one. :shame:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Mak -

Stand in front of the mirror and practice saying this, over and over and over:

"Do you want fries with that, sir?"

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Liquid Snake said:
Makismo, listen to Rap and R&B sometimes. Those will rock you up :cool:

Sell your AES collection and get yourself:
- Nice shoes
- Nice personal Wallet
- Nice belt
- Nice coat
- Nice watch

....and don't talk stupid.

Hey Liquid... You still believe in Santa uh ? :tickled:

:cool:

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Freelancer said:
Neither do his cats, which he freely admits to having long conversations with! :)
:lol:

I'm sure they do, in their little "cat language".

I just wanted to post to complain about something.

You try buying some CDs at Circuit City (Beastie Boys - In Sound from Way Out!, Beastie Boys - Some Old Bullshit, FLips - Fight Test EP), and all of a sudden the woman behind the counter has the gall start flirting with me.

:envy:

Dammit woman! I am not your piece of meat!

JEEZ!

Do you really want that, Makismo? Random women of all shapes and sizes making goo goo eyes whenever you speak to them? I sure as hell don't.

:emb:

10 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
You try buying some CDs at Circuit City (Beastie Boys - In Sound from Way Out!, Beastie Boys - Some Old Bullshit, FLips - Fight Test EP), and all of a sudden the woman behind the counter has the gall start flirting with me.

Dammit woman! I am not your piece of meat!

Did you wait for her in the parking lot with your ski mask on... and then have your way with her while bathed in the glow of the streetlights?

That's what I would have done.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Did you wait for her in the parking lot with your ski mask on... and then have your way with her while bathed in the glow of the streetlights?

That's what I would have done.

No, I wasn't interested.

I just like bragging.

Especially to people who talk to cats.

10 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
No, I wasn't interested.

I just like bragging.

Especially to people who talk to cats.

I don't "initiate" conversations with cats... but sometimes when I'm lonely or bored I'll look at a cat and go "Huh? What?" as if the cat had said something to me, then I'll pick up the phone and say "Will you not fuckin' interrupt me while I'm trying to talk to an associate?" It makes me feel busy and important.

When I'm driving and I see a cat on the side of the road I usually make it a point to roll down my window on the pass-by and say something like "What the fuck are you looking at?!?" and then when I roll my window up I usually mutter "That's what I fucking thought" under my breath.

Not sure if that counts... if it does please brag to me.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I don't "initiate" conversations with cats... but sometimes when I'm lonely or bored I'll look at a cat and go "Huh? What?" as if the cat had said something to me, then I'll pick up the phone and say "Will you not fuckin' interrupt me while I'm trying to talk to an associate?" It makes me feel busy and important.

When I'm driving and I see a cat on the side of the road I usually make it a point to roll down my window on the pass-by and say something like "What the fuck are you looking at?!?" and then when I roll my window up I usually mutter "That's what I fucking thought" under my breath.

Not sure if that counts... if it does please brag to me.

One time I wrestled an alligator...

After I temporarily blinded it with my penis.

10 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
One time I wrestled an alligator...

After I temporarily blinded it with my penis.

One time I wrestled an alligator after I temporarily aroused it with my tongue.

Long story short: the bout ended with both of us smoking cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.