How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Abasuto said:
Fuck, we need a 2nd thread just to post up the daily highlights of this thread.

I'm 5'11" 138lbs.
28" waist, 32.5" hips, 21" thighs, 12" bicep ( it only differs by .5" when flexed )
and I've still got 9% body fat. I think it's all on my ass though .

You gonna tell me we have equal body fat Mak ?

Pretty much yes. I just happen to have more muscle than you. I am 5'11" also and I weigh 160 pounds. So I have just 22 pounds on you. That extra weight is all muscle. If I lost the muscle, I would look like you. Besides, that is not a very good picture of me anyway. Once I get a decent digital camera with "HIGH" resolution, then you can see what I really look like. I am not flexing in that picture either. There is no fat on my arms by the way. I am hard as a brick.

Also, I have not heard from a single person who reps what I rep when it comes to the preacher bar. 120 pounds 10 times in a row when I am at my best. Today I am not at my best and I got 115 pounds, 8 times in a row. For some reason Spike thinks I am full of shit. he doesn't want to believe that it is possible that someone has stronger arms than he does. I may not have his size but size isn't everything. Strength is what is most important but having good msucle tone is also important. I want to be bigger (don't get me wrong) but I don't want to be too big. There is a difference.

I also used the ab wheel 60 times in a row today as well. That is a new record for me. That is all for now.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Makismo said:
Pretty much yes. I just happen to have more muscle than you. I am 5'11" also and I weigh 160 pounds. So I have just 22 pounds on you. That extra weight is all muscle. If I lost the muscle, I would look like you. Besides, that is not a very good picture of me anyway. Once I get a decent digital camera with "HIGH" resolution, then you can see what I really look like. I am not flexing in that picture either. There is no fat on my arms by the way. I am hard as a brick.

Also, I have not heard from a single person who reps what I rep when it comes to the preacher bar. 120 pounds 10 times in a row when I am at my best. Today I am not at my best and I got 115 pounds, 8 times in a row. For some reason Spike thinks I am full of shit. he doesn't want to believe that it is possible that someone has stronger arms than he does. I may not have his size but size isn't everything. Strength is what is most important but having good msucle tone is also important. I want to be bigger (don't get me wrong) but I don't want to be too big. There is a difference.

I also used the ab wheel 60 times in a row today as well. That is a new record for me. That is all for now.

This is my mate dave, TAKEN WITH A REALLY CRAP WEB CAM!!! he isnt flexing he's changing his tshirt! and he doesnt work out all the time and he doesnt claim to only be like 7% bodyfat or something gay like that! yet oh look... his arms dont look flabby and deformed like yours... DONT blame the camera its not the camera's fault you have gross deformed arms.
daveeeeee2.jpg

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Makismo said:

OMG Mask, like posted early, I WARM UP with 120! Then 5x5 with 185 or 3x10 155 on light days.

Squat = 1000lbs
Leg Press = 1200lbs
Bench = 450lbs

You're not strong.

Height 6'10"
Weight 335lbs
Chest 46"
Bicep 20"
Thigh 32"
Waist 42"

And you're not big either

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I want to be bigger (don't get me wrong) but I don't want to be too big. There is a difference.

Haha. Weren't you ranting and raving about some "velvet deer antler" secret formula a while back that was some "magical supplement" you put under your tongue and armpits? I researched it in a medical / supplement guide, and found it has been proven to cause cancer? Hows that supp working for you now?

In case you haven't figured it out, there's no secret formula or magical supplement, just hard work. You are a joke.

Last edited:

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Mushiki said:
You see I had this brother who was mad at me
Cuz I told my home girl that he wasn’t packin’
Told the truth so I really don’t give a damn
That I spilled the beans on his little short stem man
Some of y’all be foolin’ us
Big feet big hands just plain big
The sex ain’t worth a damn
We women wanna know these things
If y’all got the bat but not the swang
:eek_2:

Last edited:

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Big Shady said:
This is going to turn into "Who's dick is bigger?!" real soon :emb:
Better hope it doesn't turn into a proper grammar competition, because you'd be as fucked as Belladonna in a maximum security prison (I'll bet Merc knows what I'm talking about).

But I'm sure you'll see the good-natured ribbing of this post, and not freak the fuck out ala wizkid. :D

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
My penis is only average size, but it looks big because I'm so skinny via comparison. I think it's safe to say I'm the David Copperfield of cock.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The man in that pic isn't the real Makismo, it's a clone. The real Mak escaped us after the metro-battle. We just needed a thread full of flames to activate the killer rage into our clones. Clone data transmission successful, mission accomplished. All operatives will be terminated.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I went from doing +1's into -38 :crying:

User Name Posts
Makismo 236
neo>all 164
DARK ANDY 155
Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew 143
Abasuto 95
Spike Spiegel 84
Turrican_Man 75
galfordo 69
Vixen 66
Dreamer 62
leGionellz 52
jro 50
madmanjock 40
Magnaflux 40
Arcademan 38
Mark of the Wolves 37
sQuareh4t3r 35
Liquid Snake 32
DashK 31
Hecker 31
Greywolf 29
Tom Wopat 28
Eliza 27
Superfamifreak 25
BryLmoo 23
Sp0o/\/?! 22
Freelancer 22
Neo Mike 21
Curt 21
Ely13 21
DevilRedeemed 20
wizkid007 20
soulthug 18
dullbuoy 17
No Means Yes 17
Bobak 16
Big Shady 15
Nesagwa 15
shirt 15
Atrophyed 15
Jedah Doma 15
Syxx573 13
iamyagami22 13
greedostick 13
breal 12
Mawdsley 12
genjiglove 11
C0ldmud 11
LongDuckShlong 11
Lovergoat 11
GregN. 10
son_of_bael 10
wasabi 10
kernow 10
MistressDragon 10
roker 10
Eric Straven 10
smuf 9
AztekNinja 9
Rade Kuruc 9
dmhawkmoon 9
Spike 8
mark-art 8
Benimaru 7
white castle 7
Jedite 7
VanillaThunder 7
Shito 7
orochi_lubu 6
Neo Maikeru 6
fatal fury fan #2 6
Amano Jacu 6
Terry330 6
Stephane 6
Gaelsano 6
neo*geo 6
broken 6
not sonic 6
NewOldSchool 6
Shawn Carr2o 5
Criterionradiohead 5
Lets Gekiga In 5
FeelGood 5
NeoTheranthrope 5
S. Short Skank 5
Mercenary X99 5
Sumez 5
Razial 5
Mushiki 5
N2x 5
The Legendary LoneWolf 4
aegreatone 4
neo_X7 4
Steve 4
Kumavnmitsurugi 4
Force 4
EVIL NICK 4
buster_broon 4
Neo-Saturn 4
BBH 4
pixeljunkie 4
StickmanLoser 4
X-death 4
DJQUIK1000 4
Robert 4
beelzebubble 4
Violent Ryo 4
CHRiZ-77 4
neobuyer 3
Buro Destruct 3
SEGA_X 3
CrackMasterK 3
BeefJerky 3
KumagaiToshiro 3
Kid Aphex 3
mdog 3
striderpunk 3
skateonwalls 3
ResOGlas 3
qube 2
Zeekade Zarathos 2
Argentina94 2
JHendrix 2
bumbachief 2
Wes 2
Lord Wolfgang Krauser 2
Ghost-Dog 2
SlickDizzy 2
slerch666 2
Shinji 2
Akihabara 2
cc7002151 2
Loopz 2
chemical 2
neosportskid 2
wrx2hot4u 2
kc 2
Vlad 2
rarehero 2
G-Product 2
soopafamicom 2
Stinky-Dinkins 1
DolphinLord 1
Lovecraft0110 1
jp. 1
bokmeow 1
MarrymeMai 1
TopTierRamen 1
NeoGeo Hunter 1
spur1977 1
Roy G. Biv 1
ORPHEUS 1
Tung Fu ru 1
soundnvision 1
Sgnodfogabaffuh 1
Ill6 1
Daklighterx 1
shir0 1
drone9 1
hermegildo 1
Darklighterx 1
ttooddddyy 1
the binary c0de 1
storm 1
Rubber Johnny 1
Fran 1
snknutballz6 1
johnno15 1
Late 1
SnairDogg 1
jethrek 1
Average Joe 1
Sundance 1
asshat 1
Phoenix Down 1
ST-V 1
The Populous... 1
neonightrider 1
Guilty Pleasure 1
laurie 1
Vincent Volaju 1
Bakaneiro 1
lone_REBEL 1
Gorka 1
umiami80 1
El Capitan 1
Thereverend 1
Soulj00 1
qube 1
Kain R Heinlein 1
gatsu25 1
chrishicks 1
Crovax 1
Kazuki Dash 1
jeff_mangum 1
Rang_86 1
brentsg 1
NGT 1
4lom 1
dragonwillow 1
kanji 1
ken_dong 1
NeoDragoN 1
metallizer 1
Evangelion-01 1
SouthtownKid 1
WakuWakuWeirdo 1
DXMachina 1
crackerjack 1
DanAdamKOF 1
phyrexiadamned 1
Pocketgamer 1
Kim _Kaphwan 1
NEO GOLD 1

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
A wise man once said.

"A true spammer doesnt spam for posts, he spams to be annoying"

Don't be a spamming poser.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Arcademan said:
Stinky-Dinkins 1

:eek:

Now that is shocking. I'd think that Dinkins would be at least in the top ten of a thread like this.

DJQUIK1000

New Challenger
all this wieghts talk is gay who cares who benchs and lifts what how does it affect your daily life lol sure your in good shape wow exciiting move on dam and my dick is the biggist :D oh ya and jessica alba is fine

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Ms. Alba actually appears to be glancing back at her own ass, as if in appreciation of its magnificence.

And it is damn near perfect.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
galfordo said:
:eek:

Now that is shocking. I'd think that Dinkins would be at least in the top ten of a thread like this.

Remember the original account got merged into the "Chicago Cheeseburger Crew.,"

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
mak,

you should do more reps of less weight. that would define what you have. THEN i would focus on building more...if need be.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
BryLmoo said:
mak,

you should do more reps of less weight. that would define what you have. THEN i would focus on building more...if need be.

No, no, no. Stop worrying about workout routines and steroids and Vixen's ass and coffee dates and bicep size and Big Shady's massive size and strength advantage and pottery and Blazing Star and Metal Slug 2 and smoking too much and gay men staring at you and the fact that Abasuto looks good in drag and ratemyknockers.com and the preacher bar and MP count...

Just start killing.

C'mon.

You know you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.