How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I feel a little down...

Well, I decided to go back to the preacher bar after not doing it for two months. I guess I kind of let myself go to hell for a while. I started working out again last week and I feel terrible. I managed to do 115 pounds of the preacher bar 8 times in a row. Which isn't too bad considering I haven't done it in two months. My arms feel like shit right now too. I predict by next week I will be doing 120 pounds 10 times in a row again. Which Spike thinks is too hard to believe. I guess I am just too strong for him.

So my leg pressing isn't the best. I can still do it 30 times in a row and I have skinny legs. I need to work on them more. Bye for now.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
9 votes so far, only one more and we'll see what you've got! The world is about to judge you and your 7% body fat, you big sexy man you.

And I was that tenth vote.

10, of course.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
working out is so gay

you look like a buff 40yr old businessman in a blue wife beater

you're all deformed and shit, those top arms dont match the once small bottom arm , they look like popeyes arms.

also, the top of your head is too flat and it looks like your mother made you wear an iron on your head to school for 10 years

those plates on the shelf in the background are very decorative and dainty though

hope this helps

love kern

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Spike Spiegel said:
Jesus you're fucking retarded. Of course I can't curl 120 pounds on a preacher curl bar, and neither can you. My god, that's why I said you were an idiot. Secondly, you don't need some sort of high res to see delt seperation... why am I even trying to have this discussion with you? :angry:
He should quit with the resistance weights since it doesn't look like he knows how to work his muscle groups proportionately and do body weight exercises instead--dead-hang overhand pull-ups, push-ups (chest to the ground, knuckles, fingers, diamonds, clap, etc.), ab circuit workout, and a hell of a lot more cardio. Bulking up is gross if you're not really cut. Just looks like you have a lot of fat on you.

7%? Uh huh. A buddy of mine used to be 3-4% when he was on the varsity cycling team of a top-name University. He told me he was 'only' 7-8% now, and when he took off his shirt, you could see every frickin' muscle in his body, including his six-pack. We were at a medical screening exam, and it was kinda cool in the room, but he had goosebumps and was shivering non-stop.

Yes, it's possible for a big, strong guy to have a low body fat percentage, but Spike Spiegel and Neo Mike can tell you're full of shit from the way your body is built. The only way you can achieve that is with tight abs, narrow waist, and the class v-shaped torso. You're not even remotely close to that in that pic, though.

From pic comparison, I'd say Spike Spiegel is in far better/more balanced shape than you. Didn't he say he was benching 325+ awhile ago, anyways? He's kicking your ass back to the toolshed.

Oh yeah, here's something constructive to add:
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,5033,s6-78-81-0-4849,00.html

Last edited:

neo>all

Super nO0b
Mak's post inspired me to do something stupid yep i measured my bicep. 16.5 mother fucker suck on that. And that was in the morning when my muscles are at their smallest. Seriously you call yourself a buff guy give me a break you pussy.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Ely13 said:
He should quit with the resistance weights since it doesn't look like he knows how to work his muscle groups proportionately and do body weight exercises instead--dead-hang overhand pull-ups, push-ups (chest to the ground, knuckles, fingers, diamonds, clap, etc.), ab circuit workout, and a hell of a lot more cardio. Bulking up is gross if you're not really cut. Just looks like you have a lot of fat on you.

7%? Uh huh. A buddy of mine used to be 3-4% when he was on the varsity cycling team of a top-name University. He told me he was 'only' 7-8% now, and when he took off his shirt, you could see every frickin' muscle in his body, including his six-pack. We were at a medical screening exam, and it was kinda cool in the room, but he had goosebumps and was shivering non-stop.

Yes, it's possible for a big, strong guy to have a low body fat percentage, but Spike Spiegel and Neo Mike can tell you're full of shit from the way your body is built. The only way you can achieve that is with tight abs, narrow waist, and the class v-shaped torso. You're not even remotely close to that in that pic, though.

From pic comparison, I'd say Spike Spiegel is in far better/more balanced shape than you. Didn't he say he was benching 325+ awhile ago, anyways? He's kicking your ass back to the toolshed.

Oh yeah, here's something constructive to add:
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,5033,s6-78-81-0-4849,00.html

I agree wtih this.. but in his defence.. depending on the type of test you get it may not be his fault to know what it is. As some tests are really inaccurate by up to about 10 percent. He probably had one of those as he looks about 15-17 percent body fat.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
wizkid007 said:
I agree wtih this.. but in his defence.. depending on the type of test you get it may not be his fault to know what it is. As some tests are really inaccurate by up to about 10 percent. He probably had one of those as he looks about 15-17 percent body fat.
Yeah, I'd agree with that. He's not at 20%, but he's definitely nowhere near 10%. Anyway, I found it a bit of a silly argument on his part. You're not going to slim down and have a low body fat percentage by stressing resistance weight training.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
neo>all said:
Mak's post inspired me to do something stupid yep i measured my bicep. 16.5 mother fucker suck on that. And that was in the morning when my muscles are at their smallest. Seriously you call yourself a buff guy give me a break you pussy.
For me:
Bicep = 20"
Thigh = 32"

Yeah, I'm big :p

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Big Shady said:
For me:
Bicep = 20"
Thigh = 32"

Yeah, I'm big :p
INCHES? wow...

me -

bicep - 13
thigh- 21.5

:kekeke: EDIT = i'm approximately 100% body fat :kekeke: without the body

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Vixen said:
INCHES? wow...

me -

bicep - 13
thigh- 21.5

:kekeke: EDIT = i'm approximately 100% body fat :kekeke: without the body
Yeah. I'm 6'10", 335lbs right now. I'm trying to cut down some weight. I'm at 15-16% body fat, alot of it in my stomach. I'm built just like an offensive lineman, hence why I'm playin' football this coming fall for my university :D

Last edited:

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Neo>all has started something. i bet everyone measures their biceps and thighs now :kekeke:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
You couldn't beat my strength in a million years. I doubt you can use 45 pounders and the preacher bar. Hell, I can use more than that. I take a 45 pound plate - put one on each side with another 5 pounder on each side and I can rep that. So we got this: preacher bar (20 pounds) + 50 pounds worth of plates on each side = 100 pounds = 120 pounds total. I can rep that a total of 10 times in a row. Can you beat that?
Okay you're not that strong, maybe above average. I WARM UP with 120lbs and go on to do 5x5 with 185 or 3x10 with 155.

MAXES:
Squat = 1000lbs
Leg press = 1200lbs
Bench = 450lbs

Now that is strong. My cardio, I suck :p

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Big Shady said:
Okay you're not that strong, maybe above average. I WARM UP with 120lbs and go on to do 5x5 with 185 or 3x10 with 155.

MAXES:
Squat = 1000lbs
Leg press = 1200lbs
Bench = 450lbs

I wouldn't fuck with you. :annoyed:

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Big Shady said:

MAXES:
Squat = 1000lbs
Leg press = 1200lbs
Bench = 450lbs

But could you squat Mushiki's ego?

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Ely13 said:
But could you squat Mushiki's ego?
Now that task is far too much for me or any man. Maybe they should make it a World's Strongest Man event?

neo>all

Super nO0b
Big Shady said:
Yeah. I'm 6'10", 335lbs right now. I'm trying to cut down some weight. I'm at 15-16% body fat, alot of it in my stomach. I'm built just like an offensive lineman, hence why I'm playin' football this coming fall for my university :D

no need to brag big shady :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.