Jigen...

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
He was a good kid. I figured that out quickly from the little bit of PSO we got to play together, to the chats we had in irc. I wish we had been better friends. Rest in peace Clint.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
happy belated birthday buddy.
life just is never the same without you man.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Not to take away from Jigen's passing, but Steve (SNK4Ever) is still missed by me the most. So few actually got to know the guy. :(

I think when I make a new Live account, I'm going to make it SNK4Ever2
Spike

FilledFurySS

Banned
we had our issues too,

But every once in a great while on aim we saw eye to eye, i would have never acted like a peice of shit (like i did) to him if i had any idea. Maybe thats how he wanted it...no holding back.

He was an outstanding member and guy, may your pain be gone friend.

Happy Birthday sorry i didnt get to know you better i am sure it was completely my loss.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I remember when I was chaating with him one night and he dared me to smash a Fatal Fury AES cart...

I smashed it with a hammer and mailed it to him.

I loved the guy...

Many hours on PSO spent with him.

Does anyone have the link to his obituary (sp)?

J. Max

judas,
I miss him too. He lived fairly close to me, and I went to the hospital to go see him when he was there for the last time. We played NGPC link games... He helped me get my first arcade cab...this is depressing...

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Jigen was one of my favorite members on NG.com, I miss him alot too. He went out of his way for me more then once...He paypal'd Shito money for a RB2 cart I wanted to buy since I had no credit card even before I sent him the money. Awsome guy.

BIG

sony fanboy
Happy B-Day to ya,Jig.

Let's get a round of BTG/NTM going!

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
Happy BDay Jig. I wish you could see my cab today.

And because of him I've donated hundreds of dollars to our Cystic Fibrosis charity drives at my office. Hopefully we will be able to cure this awful condition one day.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Talk about a great guy, I really miss talking to him. We'd be up in chat till way late at night and half the time he'd still be on AIM when I'd get to work at like 6AM and we'd just pickup from there.

Remembering this made me go look up one of the most fun threads I've ever had on this board, which is right over here. If you go through a few pages it was me and Jigen going back and forth with fun little mock insults. The kicker was we kept quoting eachother when the forums were still UBB and would nest quotes indefinitely. It screwed up the rendering engine so bad you'd have to scroll horizontally for ages to start reading the first quote, even the new baords have wierd errors with the quote nesting that it either renders the text way outside of where the post should be or it starts dropping quotes out, UBB didn't do that though. Wish I could still link to the old forums to show how it was supposed to look.

We couldn't stop laughing at how long it'd take the server to process the post and spit it back out, we kept timing eachother on how long it'd take to get from clicking post to when it'd actually go and render the page. We got it to the point that the server would time out trying to process the posts anymore because there was too much nesting going on and we couldn't continue anymore.

Man that was great, but now I miss the guy all over again.

R.I.P buddy, we miss you down here. :crying:

Last edited:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Halox said:
And because of him I've donated hundreds of dollars to our Cystic Fibrosis charity drives at my office. Hopefully we will be able to cure this awful condition one day.

You are a good dude.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
too bad, I've never even talked once with him
I just remember a couple of his posts, one of which was about his love for Rez :)

happy b-day Jig

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I miss Jigen alot I remember chatting with him when I first came here i remember I was going to get KOF 96 from him. May he rest in peace.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
For me, even after all these years, Jigen is the face of cystic fibrosis to me. The name Clint Gorman is one I literally can never forget. I remember he loved bacon and I remember that time Dion Dakis bullied him in person at that show. He was one of the site's most lovable members. I was never really close with him. We only spoke individually a few times. Still, his death was an awful thing.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I remember talking to him in IRC and he said he was currently eating a place of 56 pieces of bacon and an orange juice.