Kung Pinoy ka mag post...

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
dakingofzumunda said:
Eliza, parang marame Americano lemiligau(flirt) sayo dito.

Just my take on the whole situation. Damn, my Tagalog grammar is bad. :rolleyes:

You can say it in English but pm lalang...Ok naman tagalog mo for someone who grew up in the states...:)

Amerikanong Lumiligaw sa Akin dito?....Mas gusto ko Pinoy

Last edited:

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
I need to learn Tagalog, but no one around here seems to want to teach me. Instead they look down on me and talk smack.
They think that it's natural/innate to speak Tagalog if you're Filipino, and if you can't, then you must be retarded.
Strange how they won't even help, they'd rather just badmouth. :oh_no:

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
CarlDMC said:
I need to learn Tagalog, but no one around here seems to want to teach me. Instead they look down on me and talk smack.
They think that it's natural/innate to speak Tagalog if you're Filipino, and if you can't, then you must be retarded.
Strange how they won't even help, they'd rather just badmouth. :oh_no:

Hush now...:) Let me teach you if you really want

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
Sure! Just don't expect me to pick it up really quickly. I asked my parents once to teach me and they just switched to Tagalog. Like I had a clue how the vocabulary and grammar worked :(

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
CarlDMC said:
Sure! Just don't expect me to pick it up really quickly. I asked my parents once to teach me and they just switched to Tagalog. Like I had a clue how the vocabulary and grammar worked :(

You can take your time...nothing is really learned quickly anyway...just pm me when you want to start ok? :)

Hmmm...I need to know also what you know thus far

Last edited:

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
Eliza said:
You can take your time...nothing is really learned quickly anyway...just pm me when you want to start ok? :)

Hmmm...I need to know also what you know thus far

Consider me as a 2 yr old first learning vocabulary.
It seems a lot like Spanish, since my Spanish-speaking friends catch half of the conversation.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
CarlDMC said:
Consider me as a 2 yr old first learning vocabulary.
It seems a lot like Spanish, since my Spanish-speaking friends catch half of the conversation.

No Problem:)

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
The gramatical structure of the language is Malay with a lot of Spanish words interjected into it.

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Kawa wa naman ang Pilipinos sa Iraq. :crying:

Bawal na pumunta duon.

Merone na Pilipino na kidnap. Na kita ko sa balita kanina.

I heard that President Arroyo was re-elected for another term.

She has halted all new workers going to Iraq.

I wish the economy was a lot better so there weren't so many of these OCW(oversee contract workers) going over there.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
dakingofzumunda said:
Kawa wa naman ang Pilipinos sa Iraq. :crying:

Bawal na pumunta duon.

Merone na Pilipino na kidnap. Na kita ko sa balita kanina.

I heard that President Arroyo was re-elected for another term.

She has halted all new workers going to Iraq.

I wish the economy was a lot better so there weren't so many of these OCW(oversee contract workers) going over there.

well ganyan talaga sa atin...medyo mahirap but MASAYA NAMAN:)

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Wassup lolos and lolas! *mano/bless* j/p!!!!!! Have a red horse and some lechon on me. Let's get this fiesta started! :D

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Kumusta Pare! Merone party jan? Okay, everyone... Inuman/Pulutan at StealthLurker's house.

You got the Roasted Pig. I got the, "Mama Cita's Lechon Sauce and the six-pack of San Miguel Beer," ready to go.

"We going to: party, dancing, fiesta forever."

BTW, Marame ka Video Arcade games. :eek:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
dakingofzumunda said:
Kumusta Pare! Merone party jan? Okay, everyone... Inuman/Pulutan at StealthLurker's house.

You got the Roasted Pig. I got the, "Mama Cita's Lechon Sauce and the six-pack of San Miguel Beer," ready to go.

"We going to: party, dancing, fiesta forever."

BTW, Marame ka Video Arcade games. :eek:

Haha! ... and to truly do it filipino style we gotta break out the karaoke in the family room and the gambling tables in the garage. :D

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
StealthLurker said:
Wassup lolos and lolas! *mano/bless* j/p!!!!!! Have a red horse and some lechon on me. Let's get this fiesta started! :D

Wow ganda ng collection mo...how many years ka na sa neo?

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Eliza said:
Wow ganda ng collection mo...how many years ka na sa neo?

I collected arcade machines for about a year back in 2001/2002 I believe. I stopped when I ran out space. :D

As for neo geo AES/home carts, I had a few (about 6-7) back in the early 90s when the neo home cart system came out. I didn't get too much into collecting back then because I was still a student dependent on my parents for money. You know how filipino parents can be sometimes.....

<mom voice on with filipino accent on>
"Ang mahal ng game nyan! Alam mo anak, you don't need those crazy things, Ok just one but you promise me to study hard!"
</mom voice off with filipino accent off>

....... So I didn't really start collecting neo geo home carts like mad until January of
this year.

As for video games I've been collecting video game systems/games all my life. My first system was a nintendo family computer that my lola bought me in Virra Mall in Manila. I believe it was right across from farmer's market. :D

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
StealthLurker said:
I collected arcade machines for about a year back in 2001/2002 I believe. I stopped when I ran out space. :D

As for neo geo AES/home carts, I had a few (about 6-7) back in the early 90s when the neo home cart system came out. I didn't get too much into collecting back then because I was still a student dependent on my parents for money. You know how filipino parents can be sometimes.....

"Ang mahal ng game nyan! Alam mo anak, you don't need those crazy things, Ok just one but you promise me to study hard!"

....... So I didn't really start collecting neo geo home carts like mad until January of
this year.

As for video games I've been collecting video game systems/games all my life. My first system was a nintendo family computer that my lola bought me in Virra Mall in Manila. I believe it was right across from farmer's market. :D

ang laki talaga ng collection mo I cant imagine kung lahat yan na photo mo...Oh and by the way malayo po ang Farmers sa Virra Mall:)

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Eliza said:
ang laki talaga ng collection mo I cant imagine kung lahat yan na photo mo...Oh and by the way malayo po ang Farmers sa Virra Mall:)

Oh... Is Virra Mall still around? I thought it burned down... and what's this "po" stuff huh "ATE" Eliza? hehe

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
StealthLurker said:
Oh... Is Virra Mall still around? I thought it burned down... and what's this "po" stuff huh "ATE" Eliza? hehe

hehe...yes it burned down but its back...and may bagong mall na malapit sa kanya called the "Theatre Mall"...:)

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler

Lol... So True. Tu tu ew yan talaga.

I can't believe how accurate that was, Stealth. That is so true among Filipino parents. Sounds EXACTLY like my Inay(Mom). If she ever found out how much i've really spent on my bideo games(Especially Neo), she would have a HUGE fit.

I can hear her now...

"Purus Gastos, Gastos la ge sa Puntangina bideo games yan. Sayang lang ang pera mo. Ahral ang isip pan mo, anak. Wag yan bideo games." :shame:

Anyway, it's not as bad as it was in High school where I had to sneek all my newly bought Super Nintendo, Genesis and PSone games into the house.

Thank God those days are over.

All of a sudden I got a huge craving for some, Kare Kare w/ some rice & BAGONG. :drool:

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
dakingofzumunda said:

Lol... So True. Tu tu ew yan talaga.

I can't believe how accurate that was, Stealth. That is so true among Filipino parents. Sounds EXACTLY like my Inay(Mom). If she ever found out how much i've really spent on my bideo games(Especially Neo), she would have a HUGE fit.

I can hear her now...

"Purus Gastos, Gastos la ge sa Puntangina bideo games yan. Sayang lang ang pera mo. Ahral ang isip pan mo, anak. Wag yan bideo games." :shame:

Anyway, it's not as bad as it was in High school where I had to sneek all my newly bought Super Nintendo, Genesis and PSone games into the house.

Thank God those days are over.

All of a sudden I got a huge craving for some, Kare Kare w/ some rice & BAGONG. :drool:

That was really funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: