Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 95

Thread: Kung Pinoy ka mag post...

  1. #26
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by dakingofzumunda
    Eliza, parang marame Americano lemiligau(flirt) sayo dito.

    Just my take on the whole situation. Damn, my Tagalog grammar is bad.
    You can say it in English but pm lalang...Ok naman tagalog mo for someone who grew up in the states...

    Amerikanong Lumiligaw sa Akin dito?....Mas gusto ko Pinoy
    Last edited by Eliza; 06-29-2004 at 05:39 AM.

  2. #27
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Wala na tayo lang

  3. #28

    THEMAN, the annhialator of worlds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Reseda, LA County

    Posts
    785
    Ako rin sali ako ha!

  4. #29
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMAN, the annhialator of worlds
    Ako rin sali ako ha!
    Uy pinoy ka din pala Sir!!! H!!!

  5. #30
    Tung's Hair
    CarlDMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    502
    I need to learn Tagalog, but no one around here seems to want to teach me. Instead they look down on me and talk smack.
    They think that it's natural/innate to speak Tagalog if you're Filipino, and if you can't, then you must be retarded.
    Strange how they won't even help, they'd rather just badmouth.

  6. #31
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlDMC
    I need to learn Tagalog, but no one around here seems to want to teach me. Instead they look down on me and talk smack.
    They think that it's natural/innate to speak Tagalog if you're Filipino, and if you can't, then you must be retarded.
    Strange how they won't even help, they'd rather just badmouth.

    Hush now... Let me teach you if you really want

  7. #32
    Tung's Hair
    CarlDMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    502
    Sure! Just don't expect me to pick it up really quickly. I asked my parents once to teach me and they just switched to Tagalog. Like I had a clue how the vocabulary and grammar worked

  8. #33
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlDMC
    Sure! Just don't expect me to pick it up really quickly. I asked my parents once to teach me and they just switched to Tagalog. Like I had a clue how the vocabulary and grammar worked
    You can take your time...nothing is really learned quickly anyway...just pm me when you want to start ok?

    Hmmm...I need to know also what you know thus far
    Last edited by Eliza; 07-05-2004 at 12:47 PM.

  9. #34
    Tung's Hair
    CarlDMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza
    You can take your time...nothing is really learned quickly anyway...just pm me when you want to start ok?

    Hmmm...I need to know also what you know thus far

    Consider me as a 2 yr old first learning vocabulary.
    It seems a lot like Spanish, since my Spanish-speaking friends catch half of the conversation.

  10. #35
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlDMC
    Consider me as a 2 yr old first learning vocabulary.
    It seems a lot like Spanish, since my Spanish-speaking friends catch half of the conversation.
    No Problem

  11. #36

    THEMAN, the annhialator of worlds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Reseda, LA County

    Posts
    785
    The gramatical structure of the language is Malay with a lot of Spanish words interjected into it.

  12. #37
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMAN, the annhialator of worlds
    The gramatical structure of the language is Malay with a lot of Spanish words interjected into it.
    Yep Yep

  13. #38
    Gai's Trainer
    dakingofzumunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emerald City of Seattle

    Posts
    1,340
    Kawa wa naman ang Pilipinos sa Iraq.

    Bawal na pumunta duon.

    Merone na Pilipino na kidnap. Na kita ko sa balita kanina.

    I heard that President Arroyo was re-elected for another term.

    She has halted all new workers going to Iraq.

    I wish the economy was a lot better so there weren't so many of these OCW(oversee contract workers) going over there.

  14. #39
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by dakingofzumunda
    Kawa wa naman ang Pilipinos sa Iraq.

    Bawal na pumunta duon.

    Merone na Pilipino na kidnap. Na kita ko sa balita kanina.

    I heard that President Arroyo was re-elected for another term.

    She has halted all new workers going to Iraq.

    I wish the economy was a lot better so there weren't so many of these OCW(oversee contract workers) going over there.
    well ganyan talaga sa atin...medyo mahirap but MASAYA NAMAN

  15. #40
    Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
    StealthLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA

    Posts
    2,401
    Wassup lolos and lolas! *mano/bless* j/p!!!!!! Have a red horse and some lechon on me. Let's get this fiesta started!











    .

  16. #41
    Gai's Trainer
    dakingofzumunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emerald City of Seattle

    Posts
    1,340
    Kumusta Pare! Merone party jan? Okay, everyone... Inuman/Pulutan at StealthLurker's house.

    You got the Roasted Pig. I got the, "Mama Cita's Lechon Sauce and the six-pack of San Miguel Beer," ready to go.

    "We going to: party, dancing, fiesta forever."


    BTW, Marame ka Video Arcade games.

  17. #42
    Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
    StealthLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA

    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by dakingofzumunda
    Kumusta Pare! Merone party jan? Okay, everyone... Inuman/Pulutan at StealthLurker's house.

    You got the Roasted Pig. I got the, "Mama Cita's Lechon Sauce and the six-pack of San Miguel Beer," ready to go.

    "We going to: party, dancing, fiesta forever."


    BTW, Marame ka Video Arcade games.
    Haha! ... and to truly do it filipino style we gotta break out the karaoke in the family room and the gambling tables in the garage.






    .

  18. #43
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Lahat kayo sa U.S no? sayang

  19. #44
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthLurker
    Wassup lolos and lolas! *mano/bless* j/p!!!!!! Have a red horse and some lechon on me. Let's get this fiesta started!











    .
    Wow ganda ng collection mo...how many years ka na sa neo?

  20. #45
    Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
    StealthLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA

    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza
    Wow ganda ng collection mo...how many years ka na sa neo?
    I collected arcade machines for about a year back in 2001/2002 I believe. I stopped when I ran out space.

    As for neo geo AES/home carts, I had a few (about 6-7) back in the early 90s when the neo home cart system came out. I didn't get too much into collecting back then because I was still a student dependent on my parents for money. You know how filipino parents can be sometimes.....

    <mom voice on with filipino accent on>
    "Ang mahal ng game nyan! Alam mo anak, you don't need those crazy things, Ok just one but you promise me to study hard!"
    </mom voice off with filipino accent off>

    ....... So I didn't really start collecting neo geo home carts like mad until January of
    this year.

    As for video games I've been collecting video game systems/games all my life. My first system was a nintendo family computer that my lola bought me in Virra Mall in Manila. I believe it was right across from farmer's market.

  21. #46
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthLurker
    I collected arcade machines for about a year back in 2001/2002 I believe. I stopped when I ran out space.

    As for neo geo AES/home carts, I had a few (about 6-7) back in the early 90s when the neo home cart system came out. I didn't get too much into collecting back then because I was still a student dependent on my parents for money. You know how filipino parents can be sometimes.....

    <mom voice on with filipino accent on>
    "Ang mahal ng game nyan! Alam mo anak, you don't need those crazy things, Ok just one but you promise me to study hard!"
    </mom voice off with filipino accent off>

    ....... So I didn't really start collecting neo geo home carts like mad until January of
    this year.

    As for video games I've been collecting video game systems/games all my life. My first system was a nintendo family computer that my lola bought me in Virra Mall in Manila. I believe it was right across from farmer's market.
    ang laki talaga ng collection mo I cant imagine kung lahat yan na photo mo...Oh and by the way malayo po ang Farmers sa Virra Mall

  22. #47
    Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
    StealthLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA

    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza
    ang laki talaga ng collection mo I cant imagine kung lahat yan na photo mo...Oh and by the way malayo po ang Farmers sa Virra Mall
    Oh... Is Virra Mall still around? I thought it burned down... and what's this "po" stuff huh "ATE" Eliza? hehe

  23. #48
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthLurker
    Oh... Is Virra Mall still around? I thought it burned down... and what's this "po" stuff huh "ATE" Eliza? hehe
    hehe...yes it burned down but its back...and may bagong mall na malapit sa kanya called the "Theatre Mall"...

  24. #49
    Gai's Trainer
    dakingofzumunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emerald City of Seattle

    Posts
    1,340
    <mom voice on with filipino accent on>
    "Ang mahal ng game nyan! Alam mo anak, you don't need those crazy things, Ok just one but you promise me to study hard!"
    </mom voice off with filipino accent off>

    Lol... So True. Tu tu ew yan talaga.

    I can't believe how accurate that was, Stealth. That is so true among Filipino parents. Sounds EXACTLY like my Inay(Mom). If she ever found out how much i've really spent on my bideo games(Especially Neo), she would have a HUGE fit.

    I can hear her now...

    "Purus Gastos, Gastos la ge sa Puntangina bideo games yan. Sayang lang ang pera mo. Ahral ang isip pan mo, anak. Wag yan bideo games."

    Anyway, it's not as bad as it was in High school where I had to sneek all my newly bought Super Nintendo, Genesis and PSone games into the house.

    Thank God those days are over.

    All of a sudden I got a huge craving for some, Kare Kare w/ some rice & BAGONG.

  25. #50
    Belnar Institute Student
    Eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philippines

    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by dakingofzumunda
    <mom voice on with filipino accent on>
    "Ang mahal ng game nyan! Alam mo anak, you don't need those crazy things, Ok just one but you promise me to study hard!"
    </mom voice off with filipino accent off>

    Lol... So True. Tu tu ew yan talaga.

    I can't believe how accurate that was, Stealth. That is so true among Filipino parents. Sounds EXACTLY like my Inay(Mom). If she ever found out how much i've really spent on my bideo games(Especially Neo), she would have a HUGE fit.

    I can hear her now...

    "Purus Gastos, Gastos la ge sa Puntangina bideo games yan. Sayang lang ang pera mo. Ahral ang isip pan mo, anak. Wag yan bideo games."

    Anyway, it's not as bad as it was in High school where I had to sneek all my newly bought Super Nintendo, Genesis and PSone games into the house.

    Thank God those days are over.

    All of a sudden I got a huge craving for some, Kare Kare w/ some rice & BAGONG.

    That was really funny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •