Kung Pinoy ka mag post...

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
umakyat na!!! hoohoo!!!

hoy hoy hoy mga pinoy at pinay, nasaan na ang mga lahat ng pinoy na naguusap dito? stealth? eliza? the man? nasaan na kayo? :buttrock:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
evasyar said:
hoy hoy hoy mga pinoy at pinay, nasaan na ang mga lahat ng pinoy na naguusap dito? stealth? eliza? the man? nasaan na kayo? :buttrock:

kumusta pare, maraming pilipino sa ciudad mo? (excuse me if that's wrong, been a looong time since I bust out any tagalog) :)

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
ok na pareng stealth...salamat!

StealthLurker said:
kumusta pare, maraming pilipino sa ciudad mo? (excuse me if that's wrong, been a looong time since I bust out any tagalog) :)

marami na ring pinoy dito. sa california MD, leonardtown, waldorf. pero ang neo geo dito, almost non-existant, eh.. lol.

nasa san diego ka ha. kumusta na ang buhay sa san diego, pare? lots of neo geo playtime? ;)

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
pucha, ang tagal ko na nasa n-g.com di ko alam na may pinoy pala dito! hahaha,.

anyways, bat kayong lahat may AES?!! No love for MVS i see :( (i have a 4-slot JPN MVS)...

ah, yun lang, sana post pa kayo ulit,:)

so for those living here in the Philippines..
meron ba sa inyong taga QC area? or Makati even... Meron na bang NGBC dito sa pinas??? (putah puro Tekken5 nakikita ko eh! kakasawa yung gago./..)

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
I see SNK has a bit of a following in the P.I... I knew there were more of us here on the boards.

Last time I was in the SM MegaMall was about 10 years ago. Most of the bottom floor i remember was nothing but Arcades. Really kewl. Guess we get a lot of import games from Japan also. They had nothing but famicom carts when i went to a game store back then.

Hopefully, they will get NGBC and KoF XI soon. If arcades are still present, though. I hear that online PC gaming has taken over.

I also remember places where you can, "pay to play," home consoles. SNES and Genesis were the kings at the time. Had a blast playing all those MegaDrive titles.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
dakingofzumunda said:
I see SNK has a bit of a following in the P.I... I knew there were more of us here on the boards.

Last time I was in the SM MegaMall was about 10 years ago. Most of the bottom floor i remember was nothing but Arcades. Really kewl. Guess we get a lot of import games from Japan also. They had nothing but famicom carts when i went to a game store back then.

Hopefully, they will get NGBC and KoF XI soon. If arcades are still present, though. I hear that online PC gaming has taken over.

I also remember places where you can, "pay to play," home consoles. SNES and Genesis were the kings at the time. Had a blast playing all those MegaDrive titles.

That's how I remember the PI as well. I remember going to Greenhills to buy games though. Man the game shops there awesome.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I never would of guessed that you were flip. :lolz:

I'm actually Visayan-Irish, my mom who is the Visaya raised me and my father raised my sister so she is very white while I was raised very Filipino.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Oh another Filipino gamer here.BTW there are still lots of people here in the Phils playing SNK Playmore games!!:buttrock:

A

axeline

elow.....

fellow pinoys..muzta..
glad to know that you've made this thread...

Iloilo nga pala ako...

foxhunter

n00b
hello

hello mga sir, im new to this thread.
can anyone help me find someone who sells neogeo aes dito sa pinas, ive been searching kaso mga nakausap ko puro hangin. pag dealing time na.. they talk shit. pasegway lahat. sabi daw lahat ng console meron puro kayabangan lang walang mapakita.

pa pm nalang po saakin para di po nakakhiya dito sa thread. salamat po
and can anyone enlighten me about aes at yung mga chip thing. kasi im new to neogeo not like mga nintendo at ps3.

salamat sa tulong na darating..

neo-geo rock!!!

Hey what's up mga pinoy peeps. New member here and the seventh president of the Philippines. Oh say nyo. Pangulo ng Pinas nag ne neo geo!!!! Ha ha ha