*REQUEST* - Side project help

TrailerTrash

Overtop Pathfinder
Alright before you even move any further this is NOT a NEO GEO PROJECT!

Alright so today I picked up a NM version of Duck Hunt for NES, I'm talking practicly right out of the factory here!!! Anyway I laid down my $3 for it and now I am working on a project to show my appreciation to a great game that started me on Arcade Shooters. This project was started 2 hours ago and I am asking that anyone with a little bit of free time to help me decide what kind of title (hint- something you could possibly make? Find?) for this little project. It doesn't much room at the top but if your interested in the task just ask for more details of what you need.

The main stuff
774455saturday_june_12_2004_5.jpg

This is the traced version of it
912147saturday_june_12_2004_2.jpg

This is how it should look without the black background and the cords neater.
748376saturday_june_12_2004_7.jpg

After I dig out a nich for the pieces to fit into I am going to lay down some sort of black fabric to bring out the color and from there use some wood as a frame and finish it with a plexie front to keep is cased.

If you would just please leave a line suggesting something for the top, title? A little creation? Anything that helps will be appreciated. Negative comments will only provide you with more post.

EDIT-- I know the fuking image quality suks ass but I'm to goddamn poor to buy a new one so deal wit' it! :buttrock:

EDIT2-- If the fuking images don't show up, which don't on my PC than please just copy and paste the link.

Last edited:

TrailerTrash

Overtop Pathfinder
Stinky-Dinkins said:
"Duck Hunt: The Hunt for Ducks"

You know when I saw your name on the page as the person who responded, my mind only thought about a bunch of silly flame comments from you. That has to be the nicest opinion while being funny I would ever expect int his thread. Wether your answer is just to be funny or real, thanks for your input. :D

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Break Glass incase of Ducks!

Have a little hammer on the side of your case with a chain attached to it.

*EDIT* make a hammer that looks like the one Mario uses in Donkey Kong!
that would be TEH SIHT!

*EDIT 2* find a stuffed duck or a DUCK HEAD and mount it at the top of your case!

:multi_co:

Last edited:

TrailerTrash

Overtop Pathfinder
NeoCverA said:
Have a little hammer on the side of your case with a chain attached to it.

*EDIT* make a hammer that looks like the one Mario uses in Donkey Kong!
that would be TEH SIHT!

:multi_co:

At first I just laughed at that but thinking about that's a pretty cool idea, "In case of emergency break plexie glass!" :lol: If I find a case I will definently try to find a hammer to go with it.

TrailerTrash

Overtop Pathfinder
I some what finished and judging by the no help of imaging and lack of support I stopped myself from making a new thread. Anyway for those who thought out it would turn out bad were wrong, at least I like it.

281809sunday_june_13_2004_2.jpg

The game looks off but it is measured to be equal, and the camera angle is off. I thought the proect was fun and little expensive while making the wooden frame. Definently something I reccomend everyone take and try something with. :buttrock: