Neo Geo Cup '98 PLUS on Pocket Price List

neomonkey

New Challenger
Neo Geo Cup '98 PLUS (NEOP22) says in the grid for an english version is rare but there is no price. Does this game exist and if it does how much is it worth?

crazy4ercole

Kabuki Klasher
I'm sure this game exists since I own it, if you want to see the picture Click here
I was wondering too how much is this game worth and also like to know how many UK B/W games were ever made for the pocket, I have Samurai Shodown,KoF R1, Neo Cup,Pocket Tennis and Baseball Stars...is there any other?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Wow, first one I've seen Gian Marco!
No price listed since there haven't been any for sale at all.

As far as other B/W games, I have the 5 you mentioned and no others....

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
raven games has some on sale for £29.99. I thought about picking it up but I hate the game. maybe I will one day. It may be rare but its really not that desirable (unlike KOF R-1, and SS1).

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
son_of_bael said:
raven games has some on sale for £29.99. I thought about picking it up but I hate the game. maybe I will one day. It may be rare but its really not that desirable (unlike KOF R-1, and SS1).

Nope. That's the japanese one.

And I agree, the game is fairly crappy. Way to difficult to control ball movement.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
D-Lite said:
Nope. That's the japanese one.

And I agree, the game is fairly crappy. Way to difficult to control ball movement.

I'm pretty sure they were selling UK copies a few months ago. I hadn't checked their site for months. I may be wrong tho, the shiteness of the game may have affected my attention whilst looking at it.

jedipie

Quiz Detective
Is it possible for someone to take a photo of the boxes of the Black and White Tennis and Baseball stars for me please??

Cheers

jedipie

Quiz Detective
Thanks - do you want to sell them to me, or know where i can get hold of these games?

Cheers

crazy4ercole

Kabuki Klasher
jedipie said:
Thanks - do you want to sell them to me, or know where i can get hold of these games?

Cheers
Sorry man,but I'll keep them! I found them on ebay (bought these 2 and Neo Cup 98 b/w in one shot from the same uk seller,and paid for them only £ 22... :drool_2: ).But I really don't know where you could find them,sorry!

jedipie

Quiz Detective
b/w UK pocket games

so does everyone conclude that there are one 5 UK black and white Neo Pocket games?

Sam Shodown 1
KoF R1
Neo Tennis
Neo Football
Neo Baseball

if anyone has any other info on any other UK b/w games post a picture!

cheers

backscope

n00b
I think taht's right, i have the follow UK b&w games:

-Kof R1
-SamSho 1
-Neo Geo Cup 98 plus
-Pocket Tennis

The only game i miss is baseball...:-(