All KOF Infinites & Bugs Thread

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Dont forget the yuri against chang one in 2002.

enter max on a crouching cornered chang.

sC fwdA hcf B, repeat.

Source; Cyberfanatics exhibition.

Last edited:
K

KaMiKaZe

May Lee Bug

Hi guys, im new here, I hope somebody can help me... I´ve seen a May Lee´s bug in kof 2002 that consist in Freeze your opponent... and after... she kicks him with f + A and damage the opponent 50% aprox... i know how to do it... but i cant freeze the opponent... i can get him with HCB, F + A/C but I cant freeze him temporaly... COULD SOMEBODY MAIL ME AND TELL ME HOW CAN I FREEZE WITH MAY LEE IN KOF 02... OR SEND ME THE COMPLETE MAY LEE´S BUG????

THANX FOR YOUR ATTENTION GUYS

=KaMiKaZe=

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
Duo-Lon

In training mode, set COUNTER - ON and throw your opponent (either button) and they are repelled off of the wall leaving them in a juggle state

or

Activate his LDM and then do a throw (either button) and they freeze

donno if possible on Neo-Geo but on X-BOX/PS2

and for those who dont get it, you can't counter with a throw. Will at least so it doesnt say counter and here it does lol

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
This is weird, no one posted Kim's KOF 98 infinites yet.

Extra mode only, non-full POW meter, life may not be flashing red: close standing C (1 hit) -> dwn,dwn+B -> qcb,fwd + K (cancel animation of stomp, but Kim can't perform a DM without POW or red lifebar) -> close standing C (1 hit) -> dwn,dwn+B -> qcb,fwd + K -> close standing C (1 hit) -> dwn,dwn+B -> qcb,fwd + K, etc.

Advanced mode only, POW mode (press ABC and use up one stock), corner only, against jumping opponent only: -> jump -> qcf + B -> qcf,uf + B -> qcf,uf + B -> qcf,uf + B -> etc.

This infinite is a variation on what is for my money the most interesting and best-looking combo in KOF 98: in corner, jump, qcf + B, qcb + B (on the ground), qcf,uf,hcb+K (timing is extremely strict for the DM juggle).

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Kim's inf is extremely tough, respectably difficult, I think it may be easier then that Chin cancel bullshit though.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I found a whole set of awesome bugs that work specifically for the dreamcast KOF 2002, all practice mode only. You can basically mix and match things. Lets say we have orochi chris do his HSDM that transfers him to orochi.

The instant orochi appears, pause the game to your practice menu. Now the fun begins. Immediately change the stage you are at, resume game. Player 2 should be stuck as orochi.

Try different ideas for cool effects, it basically clips the character doing said things sprite, so they just sit in that constant state. Orochi was never programmed further then that HSDM pose, so give that whirl just for shits and giggles.

This takes some understanding of how the dc loads this, so bare with me and try it a few times.

M

Maiev

Hi, i am still a fan of Kof but i now playing kof maximum Impact A at arcade.Since i cannot start new thread, asking u all can tell me commonly used nagase and yagami combo? Thanks

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hey all, can someone who remembers the 96 multi hit bugs explain how they done?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What a dead thread.

I'm learning Jhun's stomp infinite in 99'.

Getting the timing from his last stomp into qcf x 2 B is a little tough.

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
One question, when you say infinite, you mean infinite combo what you can do to all characters?? i found this on youtube and yep is possible but just with one character in KOF 2002 UM, but i'm not sure if this can be a infinite... is just repeat the same move and just on Terry is possible but not with any other character and is just in one corner....

Last edited:

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Nameless 99 hits!!

Hello!! hey i try to do the same hits and is possible but work only with terry and you have to do this in a perfect distance check my video!