NGF est MORT ...

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
neo-ced said:
voila... avis a l'ex forum NGF...
:crying:

c'est la fin...

Yep, you are right. I don't know much French but I gather that you are saying that the NGF Forum is dead. Yep, that's the end of the road or "c'est la fin" as you say. It has been dead for some time now but you can't even view the threads now. It really isn't that big of a loss because the forum has been dead for years now. If you want to get more of the "DUO" then you should take a look at the Neo Geo DHP - you will find lots of them there. :smirk:

neo-ced

New Challenger
you're wrong,
the forum is actually dead but it is just the fault of the web hosting

it will come back ! I bielieve in it :buttrock:

salut ced ;)

je ne penses pas que ca va durer longtemps.
C'est claire que NGF n'est pas mort, la pagez d'acceuil est celle de son hebergeur suisse qu'il a trouvé.
Reste a savoir si le forum va continuer (garder tous les anciens membres et tous les posts) ou alors si ca repartira a zero.

NGF :buttrock:

P.S: j'ai repondu a ton mail ced'

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
Yep, you are right. I don't know much French but I gather that you are saying that the NGF Forum is dead. Yep, that's the end of the road or "c'est la fin" as you say. It has been dead for some time now but you can't even view the threads now. It really isn't that big of a loss because the forum has been dead for years now. If you want to get more of the "DUO" then you should take a look at the Neo Geo DHP - you will find lots of them there. :smirk:

NGF stands for "Neo Geo Fans", not "FREAKS" as you wished to.

tormento

n00b
RV a fait une sauvegarde, on devrait donc repartir de la, en ne perdant "que" les topics des derniers jours...

ced tu me redonnes l'adresse de ta banniere anti-amen? :glee:

---
...by the way NGF stand for neogeofans.com ONLY :buttrock:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:

More like NG.com "french version" than NGF-USA "french version".

NeoGeoFans was not "evil". Freaks was.

neo-ced

New Challenger
arg je sais pu comment j'ai feinté le truc mais j'ai renvoyé le mail de confirm et pi apres ca a été galere mais ca a fonctionné apres ...
mais comment ... ché pu trop...

il me semble ke chui retourné sur le site et je m'y suis ré enregistré
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I was talking about the french forum "NeoGeoFans" not NeoGeoFreaks" ;)

PS : I love that smiley : :mr_t:

K

kawaijb

salut les copains!

alors c fini....attendons que Rvé remonte le tt chez le suisse...

Torm as tu reçu mon mail????????
:buttrock: