5 worst games you ever played?

DanDead

n00b
caleb1883 said:
I can't argue with that, but I feel like the thread has gotten off topic. Let's go back to listing terrible games that people should stay away from.

Yeah... sorry about that lol.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
DanDead said:
Temco World Soccer '96
Argh, this game lacks any kind of excitment when compaired to other football games around at the time like SNK's Super Sidekicks series and Taito's Hacktrick Hero games. This game is not only quite easy for a football game but it's also quite boring and the only good part about the game really is it's excellent voice samples and something that they like to call the faint system which in my opinion slows the game down to a crawl and makes the game quiteb oring actualy. Now some might argue that Soccer Brawl should take this game's place but Soccer Brawl is still fun to play after all these years despite how basic the game is. Also keep in mind that Soccer Brawl was a first generation title and TWS'96 was not. This is the WORST sports game on the Neo Geo in my opinion, no wonder it did not get a AES release!
what? lol I actually enjoyed tecmo world soccer heh. The game is awesome with two players, lol the feint system is actually kinda cool because it totally gets the feeling of a counter attack correct. Well at least I think so. :buttrock:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
what? lol I actually enjoyed tecmo world soccer heh. The game is awesome with two players, lol the feint system is actually kinda cool because it totally gets the feeling of a counter attack correct. Well at least I think so. :buttrock:
Wow, you liked Tecmo World Soccer '96!

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Neo Alec said:
Wow, you liked Tecmo World Soccer '96!

TWS '96 is alright. The Feint system is sort of cool, great announcer on it too: "NICEDEFENSE!!". Some of the crowd when a goal is scored look like they came straight out of Lord Humungus' gang.

I just wish Tecmo had made Neo Super Bowl or something instead.

-Tech

soapy_jack23

Crazed MVS Addict
Riding hero is horrible. Ghost pilots is horrible. I got both without trying them on a emu cause they are so cheap. Mad about it now. And so many people say magician lord is horrible and I have to agree. The whole concept (and outfits) are waaaay to cheesy. The actual gameplay is horrible. And it takes about 1000000000000 credits to finish it. I really wonder why people would like this game? Is it because it's one of the oldest? Are you only liking it to sound hardcore? Tell me what you like about the gameplay etc. The graphics I must admit are ok for it's time but man they are also cheesy as hell.

Oh and I must add the sound is horrible. It's games like this that make me wonder why people would actually pay 600 for a system back in the day.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
1 - Ghost Pilots
2 - Ghost Pilots
3 - Ghost Pilots
4 - Ghost Pilots
5 - Ghost Pilots

Sound good?

juanjuan

World Soccer '96
This has got to be one of the longest running threads in ng.com history...

Anyway, what the hell:

1-LOSJ
2-Top Players Golf
3-Fight Fever
4-Riding Hero
5-Puzzled

Anybody that bad mouths Magician Lord or Nam75, should be sent to one of those little white rooms in mental institutions with a straight jacket, with the hiscore music from MacLord playing in a nonstop loop, sprinkled in intervals by quotes from Nam. That should teach them a lesson...:cool:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Ghost Pilots is a better-than-decent old school style shooter.

There's many but legend of success joe supress all.
Even tetris is better.
Galaxy Fighter is not a game (but don't ask what THAT is).

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Dunno in what order they suck....

Fantastic 4
Crimson Eyes
Vietcong
Jason
Spiderman and X-men

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yue(Moon) said:

Fantastic 4
Crimson Eyes
Vietcong
Jason
Spiderman and X-men
Uhh this thread is about the.. 5 worst NeoGeo titles that you have played.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Yue(Moon) said:

Fantastic 4
Crimson Eyes
Vietcong
Jason
Spiderman and X-men
Sorry gyal, but none of those are Neo Geo games. (Don't take it personally, but this is the 24 bit section) I'm actually quite fond of Spiderman and the Xmen, but I lent it out years ago and never got it back...you know how it goes.. :(

Most Neo Geo games I've played I like. Out of all the video game systems I can think of, it probably has the highest percentage of quality titles to crap titles. Of the games I've played, these ones were big let downs:

Ninja Combat (can't pick up weapons, can only thow ninja stars and no punches?)
3 Count Bout
Double Dragon (whore-able game, but I loved the intro)
World Heroes 2 JET (worst in the series, a big step back from 2)
Rage of the Dragons

Rage of the Dragons is a bit of a stretch, its nowhere near as bad a 3 count or Ninja Combat, but I didn't really like it, maybe I was a bit too quick to judge, I've only played it once or twice.

BTW, I LOVE Ghost Pilots!

I LOVE Magician Lord

I've never had the pleasure of playing LOSJ. One day I will, and I'm sure I'll have an oppinion when I do.