Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KOF MI info in famitsu

Knar Sdrawkcab
    !t00w

KOF MI info in famitsu

didnt read the article, not really expecting there to be much new info but the new pics look really good. the more i see of this game the more im hanging for it. there is a terry vs ralf battle on top of a building or something with a nice shadow effect on the characters.

also maxima, k, mai and seth are confirmed with their character models gracing the famitsu page.

expect pics to turn up on magicbox in the next few days

EDIT magic box lists ss0special as a ps2 release
    waiting for, 2007:

mercs 2, army of two, mass effect, halo 3, gta iv, bioshock, half life:orange, zelda : phantom hourglass, uncharted, assassin's creed, the darkness, moh:airborne.

Yamazaki's Wingman

Interesting, after a couple of hours, nobody has replied. Damn this is a first. I can't wait for those pics.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/images/hosting/iori.gif

If i haven't given you feedback on market, PM me. I tend to forget. Please...

Looking for the following mooks:
    kof 94-01, 03, XI, XIII
    Awesome Sellers:
    bokmeow, RingoC, Pocketgamer, RocketLawnChair, hines1515, Adam Gallant, NTSC-J, JHendrix, subcons, kitkit
    Awesome Buyers:
    Romanmcm

Jello Pudding Pop
    Y'know? Like that whole Bill Crosby fad back in the 80s. Funny shit. Anyway...
    JUDGE DREDD W1LL D13!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff bogard
    Interesting, after a couple of hours, nobody has replied. Damn this is a first. I can't wait for those pics.
    That's cause they're pussies and probably won't acknowledge the game even if it's good.

This looks SO much more promising than Neo Wave really.

Yamazaki's Wingman

Quote Originally Posted by JHendrix
    That's cause they're pussies and probably won't acknowledge the game even if it's good.

This looks SO much more promising than Neo Wave really.
    I'm not a big fan of 3d fighters, that's the thing. I really can't stand the gameplay. It may look promising, but it's not my thing. But i'll agree with you, it does look more promising than neowave. For one SNKP is trying to innovate at some level like the original SNK did. Maybe not as big, but I wouldn't be surprised if aspects of this game have not been seen in games like VF, Tekken, bloody roar, soul calibur, and SF EX. If they pull it right, at even a minimal level, then yeah, my hopes for playmore might be higher.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/images/hosting/iori.gif

If i haven't given you feedback on market, PM me. I tend to forget. Please...

Looking for the following mooks:
    kof 94-01, 03, XI, XIII
    Awesome Sellers:
    bokmeow, RingoC, Pocketgamer, RocketLawnChair, hines1515, Adam Gallant, NTSC-J, JHendrix, subcons, kitkit
    Awesome Buyers:
    Romanmcm

Holy shit, it's a ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebubble
    didnt read the article, not really expecting there to be much new info but the new pics look really good. the more i see of this game the more im hanging for it. there is a terry vs ralf battle on top of a building or something with a nice shadow effect on the characters.

also maxima, k, mai and seth are confirmed with their character models gracing the famitsu page.

expect pics to turn up on magicbox in the next few days

EDIT magic box lists ss0special as a ps2 release
    Yeah, I saw it too. Character designs look good. I was surprised to see Maxima.

It's really hard to judge gameplay from screenshots... if this plays anything like Tekken or VF I'll be happy, but something's telling me it'll be more along the lines of Street Fighter EX or Fatal Fury Wild Ambition.

Read: graphics first then gameplay.
    東北魂応援します!

Vice's Love Slave

icon28.gif

I just cant wait for more pics It looks good to me so far...I cant say much till I get some hands on play...
    US NGH system # 058364

Great Sellers and Buyers
    ckchan, Big Bear, EVIL NICK, JMKurtz, Kao_Pai, Tiptonium, endgamer, Voorhees, Kristoff, Bulletnyourass, Bluevoodu, SNK4EVER(R.I.P), NeoTurfMasta, venom743, Disconnected, cdurant, gozaimas, Arakon, dakingofzumunda, black_wizardd

http://www3.sympatico.ca/winstonjohn/farmertopsoul.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tsukaesugi

It's really hard to judge gameplay from screenshots... if this plays anything like Tekken or VF I'll be happy, but something's telling me it'll be more along the lines of Street Fighter EX or Fatal Fury Wild Ambition.

I don't know... some angles of the pics gives the impression that the gameplay is 3D like Tekken or VF - I'm not suggesting that will have the same quality, just the style.
    Quote Originally Posted by The last message from Our Beloved Prophet NeoGumby (ABRIDGED VERSION)
    my time is short but i can hold the boob dredd off for some time

enough to say remember djdd is a fool and an idiot who is everything this website is not

it will never be the sort to fall to idiots like him

people like you the believers and our B_U know the ability the strength there is out there a right way a good way to run things

i stand for the good i stand for the classic the good times here make it here how you can

Knar Sdrawkcab
    !t00w

Quote Originally Posted by tsukaesugi

vf style gameplay just isnt gonna happen i think... i personally like sfex alot, they ruined it with the automatic cc style system in 2 which gave easy aa's imo, as long as they dont have any of that silly stuff its all good for me... basically a 3d graphics version of the kof we all know and love
    waiting for, 2007:

mercs 2, army of two, mass effect, halo 3, gta iv, bioshock, half life:orange, zelda : phantom hourglass, uncharted, assassin's creed, the darkness, moh:airborne.

NEST Puppet

I'm looking forward to this game, but I would like to see it in motion. A lot of 3D games feel too stiff, so I hope KOF MI does not have that problem.

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Hey with Playmore in control what could go right err I mean wrong.
    Welcome to neo-geo.com teh greatest soap opera on the internet.

Gaming isn't just for breakfast anymore.

Andy's Clothes Designer

Also not a fan of 3D fighters, still looks worlds better than NeoWave. Gameplay will tell all, the graphics are good enough for me.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER

so... will anyone be posting scans?

New Challenger

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Not impressed.

Another Striker

The models look really good!

I can't wait to try this game out.

Vice's Love Slave

icon28.gif

Wow...it looks great...cant wait to see so of is in action, hopefully there will be some vids released soon
    US NGH system # 058364

Great Sellers and Buyers
    ckchan, Big Bear, EVIL NICK, JMKurtz, Kao_Pai, Tiptonium, endgamer, Voorhees, Kristoff, Bulletnyourass, Bluevoodu, SNK4EVER(R.I.P), NeoTurfMasta, venom743, Disconnected, cdurant, gozaimas, Arakon, dakingofzumunda, black_wizardd

http://www3.sympatico.ca/winstonjohn/farmertopsoul.jpg

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

It's 3-d! BOOO!!

*says the fanboys of the quintesseential graphics whore's system*

looks really good, though the new characters look horrible.
    only PS2? that's a shame... I'm not about to buy one for this game. With the low amount of games coming out for GC at the moment (how many beat 'em ups on the system? less than 5?), I'm sure a large amount of owners would pick this game up.

Rotterdam Nation Resident
    They call me Quiet. But I'm a Riot. Mary-Jo-Lisa. Always the same. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name.

I think it will be cool.
    especially if it basically plays 2d like sfex
    hell if it had the 100 man battle at the end like sf3ex that would be cool.

looks pretty decent.
    can hardly think of a way they can screw it up.

X nortageM
    Received new PSM today and they said that it feels much like the 2D series. It retains both Light and Hard Punch/Kicks. You can sidestep by hitting Up+Square+X. If you hold them down you can move freely around stage, but they move slowly at this point. Characters move very fluidly. 2D responsive control.
    3v3 "MIGHT" make it in the final version (their words not mine).

That's about it.

Kula's Candy

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron X
    Received new PSM today and they said that it feels much like the 2D series. It retains both Light and Hard Punch/Kicks. You can sidestep by hitting Up+Square+X. If you hold them down you can move freely around stage, but they move slowly at this point. Characters move very fluidly. 2D responsive control.
    3v3 "MIGHT" make it in the final version (their words not mine).

That's about it.
    Hmm interesting, if I'm understanding you right, it sounds a lot like Bushido Blade (the free roaming part that is). Can't wait to see some gameplay footage.

Tung's Hair Stylist

Hi, I just receive my new french magazine today and there are some KOF MI that was never seen before I think. Some Terry moves like Burn Knuckle, Rising Tackle and Buster Wolf:

NeoGumby's Sycophant

thanks for the pics.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER

Not too fond of the "impact spikes", though that isn't gamebreaking.

Thread Information