Mini Marquee Project

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Looks sweet. Another hot MM for a game I dont have........

fucking shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And a new printing idea right now is to just take the idea of jeff10

1. I used a peel stick (clear decal plastic you can get at wall mart to make things like stickers or temp stickers to put on car windows.

And stick it on the plastic on have and then put a non glossy label sheet over the back.

Meh like that one guy said somewhere, media experimentation is teh suck :p

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A quick Zupapa I did, The guys on the bottom right I did something wrong and they got too light I'll go back and fix that tomorrow but right now sleep time I hope you like it, I do.
zupapaminicopy.jpg

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
IT'S OFFICIAL
Very nice job and definitely a marquee that would look nice in the cab display area.
-BB

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Since I don't have any webspace the big PDF files of the final Zupapa ( I fixed the little guys that I mentioned in the one above and a few other cleanliness issues with Zupapa )and Japanese Samurai Spirits 0 Special mini are up on my volspace

lithy said:
http://volspace.utk.edu
Select Encrypted
username jviale
password ma856262

They're named zupapamini.pdf and ssvsmini.pdf respectively. There's also some resources up there for SSVS if you feel like making your own.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Does anyone have my Metal Slug 5 mini I did I seemed to have lost mine.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
I uploaded the only copy of an MS5 mini marquee i have to your Volspace account. Check it out and tell me if its yours. I can't remember who made it. :confused:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sundance said:
I uploaded the only copy of an MS5 mini marquee i have to your Volspace account. Check it out and tell me if its yours. I can't remember who made it. :confused:

That's mine much thanks, I think you had put it up earlier but I took it off volspace before I remembere to put it back to my hard drive :p

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lithy said:
And a new printing idea right now is to just take the idea of jeff10

1. I used a peel stick (clear decal plastic you can get at wall mart to make things like stickers or temp stickers to put on car windows.

And stick it on the plastic on have and then put a non glossy label sheet over the back.

Meh like that one guy said somewhere, media experimentation is teh suck :p

Firebomber, jeff10, anyone else, do you know what I should be looking for, maybe have a link to a place to buy online.

I should be finishing up a Sengoku 3 mini soon, I have a rough idea, but need to do some work on cleaning up some parts.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
I honestly don't know. I never tried the method myself although when jeff10 told me about it he seemed very happy with his results.
Those labels look like they will work, I don't see why they wouldn't.