Mini Marquee Project

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bump, I'm revising my Ghostlop mini a bit, but other than that I'm too preoccupied with finals until next Friday. Someone should pick up my slack ;)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Won't be log for me.. Definitely not a matter of will I do them,just a matter of wehen i get to them. I am revising this WHperfect insert image once again..(piecing some stuff to it.Just got finished a revised Last Blade insert image and I want to get this Windjammers off of my clipboard,then i hae to configure some hardware that i have to place in my machine.Get some stuff printed.. :D
The scans are really nice though..I am getting ready to DL that SS5 and whatever else I missed...on this 56K :( :D
-BB

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sorry for the spam..

I need a scan or link to a KOF 2002 Mini Marquee Please..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have a scan, its about 25 megs, I uploaded it to my UNIX acct. if you want to grab it from there.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
What's that Ghostlop matrquee look like??
DO you have artwork for that one??
-BB

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is it not showing up? :(

I'm actually editing it a little bit, and I'm gonna make a photobucket acct. and put up my new one. I don't have any art for Ghostlop, not sure if there is any. :( Everything I did was from other art, or screen captures.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
New ghostlop

ghostlop.jpg

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
DARK_ANDY said:
Big Bear, your e-mail box is full, my e-mails bounce back... :crying:
My e-mail or my PM box???
I have'nt forgot about you.. I want to get as many as I can get done and refined before I make the trip???
My PM box should be cleaned up abit.
If my e-mail is giving yu trouble...I could'nt tell you what it is..
Today, I will reupload Windjammers,WHPerfectFINAL,Last Blade and WH2Jet..all in their maxxed out width,more colorful,etc.
There may be one or two added.Also DJDelly has a Riding Hero coming.
-BB

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
It's your e-mail address.

When I send an e-mail, this is what I get back :

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at q.mailstore2.fast.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<bigbear@netreach.net>:
The users mailfolder is over the allowed quota (size).

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Anyway, you answered my question anyway. :buttrock:

Keep me posted dude! :multi_co:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
BUMP

3 days then I'll be done with finals and at home, and I'm gonna start on something :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
This is Weird, BIG BEAR.

Your e-mail address still doesn't work for me, whenever I sent a message, it bounces back. :(

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is like the 5th time my ISP has changed ownership and this one time has been the most inconvenient.
Some of my e-mails get through while others don't and I can't access my own HOME PAGE for about a week now.
PM me with any questions or requests you have.
-BB

Sundance

Sho's Rival
lithy said:
Thanks for the offer cth

www.world-of-arcades.com has a few high quality scans hosted like

King of Fighters 2001
Metal Slug 4
Nightmare in the Dark
SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos
Zupapa

I've put

King of Fighters 2003
Matrimelee
Metal Slug 5
Samurai Shodown 5
Sengoku 3

up on my UNIX acct here volspace.utk.edu
username jviale
password ma856262

cth if you want to pull those off there and host them that would be great :)

Edit: Some of the files are really big so I can only have 2 up at a time, not sure about making the files smaller without losing quality so I'll have the two up there and if cth hosts them I can move two more up, or just make a request if you want to work on a specific one and I'll pu that one up.

Up right now
King of Fighters 2003
Matrimelee
Metal Slug 5

I couldn't find the MM's on here...must be blind. I had a friend help me make one for Zupapa..came out pretty sweet lookn thanx to Adobe Photoshop. If anyones interested, i'll ask Chris1 to post it for me. I might have found a way via Kinkos to print MM's more like authentic ones but i need at least 6 or more MM's (files on pdf) to print them up, because of the high cost. If i can get another 4 or 5 that i need via some of you possibly or websites w/ high quality scans, i'll try the process out and post pix/results here.

Heres another site i found via the forums:

http://nukegames.net/mini_marquees/

P.S>>

Can i grab the 2 MM's that you made lithy?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sundance, I meant that there were flyer scans on that site to make mini's since there were no mini's made for any of the games listed. If I could get that Zupapa one that'd be great, and I can up the Slug 5 and SamSho5 and Ghostlop minis I made when I have time.

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Sundance said:
Heres another site i found via the forums:

http://nukegames.net/mini_marquees/

cool stuff there, thanks for the link.

I`m stil wondering if it`s possible to recreate the MM a bit more realistic as the "real" ones seem to be printed on plastic or something, any ideas on that?

Guess I want the copies to be too perfect maybe :p
I`ll start with a test today...will keep you updated (if interested :) )

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
BUMP for a nice project here..
Can't wait to get started myself..
I'm still here..things will get done.. heh. :D
-BB

Sundance

Sho's Rival
We (my friend and I), went back and tweaked the Zupapa MM i was working on but i'll get it ready for download as soon as i can get an available site to host it.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Fredscape said:
cool stuff there, thanks for the link.

I`m stil wondering if it`s possible to recreate the MM a bit more realistic as the "real" ones seem to be printed on plastic or something, any ideas on that?

Guess I want the copies to be too perfect maybe :p
I`ll start with a test today...will keep you updated (if interested :) )

Jeff10, a member here, told me a while ago how he was printing off minis. You may want to try this method for something more authentic looking.

jeff10 said:
I experimented once about a year ago and still have what i used,

1. I used a peel stick (clear decal plastic you can get at wall mart to make things like stickers or temp stickers to put on car windows.
2. I used an oxford brand snap in polyport folder that was white and i cant tell the difference between this material and the real neo Mini's. Internet address on the folder is pendaflex.com the item is 99624 like 75 cents you can prob make 4 marquees
I printed the highest quality availiable on slick glossy setting onto the clear peel stick sheet then stuck it on the folder. Then you simply cut it out
Haven't tried it myself but it's worth a shot.