Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you fuck your mom to save your dad ?

Why So Serious

Would you fuck your mom to save your dad ?

This is the scenario: A gang of hoodlums have you, your mom and dad prisoners.. Now if you dont fuck your mom they will kill your dad, but if you do they will let you all go free.....so

Would you fuck your mom to save your dads life or be a hero and let your dad die with dignity...hehehe

Very unlike me this post is but im so bored and have no tv for a week as moving soon so thought i would have fun, now obviously all the perverts here who wank over their moms anyway will say yes, but what about the non perverts, if there are any

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

I most likely would. Hell, think of it this way. You come out of her vagina, so why not come back in?
    email me at john dot boyce dot roche at gmail dot com if my inbox is full (substitute the appropriate symbols as appropriate)

When the legend becomes fact, you print the legend.--Harold Moffat, Challengers of the Unknown

Why So Serious
    Originally posted by johnroche
    I most likely would. Hell, think of it this way. You come out of her vagina, so why not come back in?
    You could cum in her mouth too..

New Challenger
    Please delete this thread.

Why So Serious
    Originally posted by TonK
    Please delete this thread.
    So its ok for racist threads to remain but not incest ones

BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    I haven't seen any racist threads.

As for my answer to this stupid question...

No.

Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar
    Nah - she's starting to get up there in years. Maybe when she was younger ... LOL.

No, but seriously, this is a fucked up thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.

We be chillin'

IKARI WARRIOR X99

icon15.gif Re: Would you fuck your mom to save your dad ?

Originally posted by Lee Gray
    This is the scenario: A gang of hoodlums have you, your mom and dad prisoners.. Now if you dont fuck your mom they will kill your dad, but if you do they will let you all go free.....so

Would you fuck your mom to save your dads life or be a hero and let your dad die with dignity...hehehe

Very unlike me this post is but im so bored and have no tv for a week as moving soon so thought i would have fun, now obviously all the perverts here who wank over their moms anyway will say yes, but what about the non perverts, if there are any
    *First off a gang of Hoodlums would never get the drop on guys like me and my Dad. If for some reason that situation DID HAPPEN, well my Dad is secure in his spirituality and would simply face death in the face and be shot dead of the body. My mother is the type who would make a break for them (to harm them as well) and they'd shoot her, as both would see it as "We've lived longer than our son, give him a possible window of opportunity to escape." ... and in the blood bath and confusion I would escape, while the punks jeered about me being a coward.

...little would they know I'm tracking them down. Doing a carefull RECON of their numbers, where they are, when they congregate at a particular place. *It be too easy to dynamite the place they were partying at, thus one night while they'd be high on drugs or booze a month later they would see THIS walking down the hallway shooting at them:

... and with or without actually having "Protect Gear" on, I'd kill every fucking one of them. Some I'd kill quickly with well grouped shots brandishing an assault rifle, others I'd wound, and torture to death, then let them gaze into my "Almost Mirrored Giorgio Armani" shades into the stoic gaze of a man who was brought to their level, and I'd scalpe the man alive and piss in his brain while he was alive. Finally, with a sawed off double barrled shotgun of a pistol length, I'd put the two dark holes right in his face, and blow him away. Then I'd dissapear into the night never to be seen from again.

MERCENARY X99
    Last edited by Mike Shagohod; 03-29-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Why So Serious

Re: Re: Would you fuck your mom to save your dad ?

I can see where you get your name from mercenary

icon21.gif

Man, you need to get laid, bad. (no offense intended)

"The end is coming!!" KahluaFlash's Avatar
    I've saved your dad like 3 times already then, Lee Gray.

BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    Does that mean lemonflav saved his mom?

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    It's times like this I'm glad my father is already dead.

Undomesticated Primate. Trying to preserve La Raza.

IKARI WARRIOR X99

Originally posted by jethrek
    Man, you need to get laid, bad. (no offense intended)
    If that was directed at me, I "Get Laid" just fine. Slam it on with my wife at least 4 times a day, on an every other day basis so I'm taken care of. Back in the day that wasn't always so, but I'm more than taken care of. ***But any pukes who would put ANYONE in a situation like that would deserve to be fucked with both psychologically and phsyically... prolonging the experience to the point they might even off themselves in the process. The punks of the world had better not fuck with me or my family, cause be it me or another, the only thing predictable about us is that we're unpredicatable in what we do or why. A punk has no rights and before he died I'd hear him scream out a thousand different languages. The question itself is "SICK"... but I answered it the way I really would handle it. I never start shit, but I always finish it... and should I fall there are a few who if they don't hear from me on a rotating basis, would go into "Investigative" mode and finish the job I could not handle. Thus I know the record would be set straight in blood.

MERCENARY X99

Frenzy Football Player
    Kosovar militants have done this before as punishment, when you didn't give'em your money to support their cause...

It was a brother and sister though...parents were forced to watch...or get shot....

*looks for the article*
    PLEASE NOTE! Many of the posts prior to 2005 ARE NOT FROM ME!...They are from the member who now goes by the name "spoon".

SpooNMan's NEO-GEO Website (1996-2013)
    Video Game Obsession Website

Ghost Of Captain Kidd
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    LMFAO fucking classic!

And eh... I say no to the original question.

icon21.gif

Originally posted by Mercenary X99
    If that was directed at me, I "Get Laid" just fine. Slam it on with my wife at least 4 times a day, on an every other day basis so I'm taken care of. Back in the day that wasn't always so, but I'm more than taken care of. ***But any pukes who would put ANYONE in a situation like that would deserve to be fucked with both psychologically and phsyically... prolonging the experience to the point they might even off themselves in the process. The punks of the world had better not fuck with me or my family, cause be it me or another, the only thing predictable about us is that we're unpredicatable in what we do or why. A punk has no rights and before he died I'd hear him scream out a thousand different languages. The question itself is "SICK"... but I answered it the way I really would handle it. I never start shit, but I always finish it... and should I fall there are a few who if they don't hear from me on a rotating basis, would go into "Investigative" mode and finish the job I could not handle. Thus I know the record would be set straight in blood.

MERCENARY X99
    Heh, I was talking about Lee.

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
    sure, why the hell not, especailly if its to save my pops

also, where the FUCK do you guys come up with this shit
    JPN NGH: 189047
    JPN NGPC: 0619336
    Trustworthy People:
    16-bit, B.I.GPSYCHE, CarBaXinE, Decepticon, FatGuy, Funk Buddy, Freelancer, greedostick, Insaneclown, Kenny Boy, KOF RUGAL B., mrbig7, pmok21, punkGuyta, Robert Wallace, sonofx51

Blog: http://enikolich.blogspot.com/

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon TheBigBB's Avatar
    No I would not. How the hell could I get hard even if I tried? Sorry but I don't fuck well with people threatening me and my mom as the sex object.

Why So Serious
    Originally posted by jethrek
    Heh, I was talking about Lee.
    I was only asking the question, i aint no sick fuck who would do it, i just wanted to see who would

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,
    I AM A HUMAN BEING!
    Man please, both me and my dad are active duty military WE'D FUCKING GO OUT LIKE SOLDIERS, BIOTCH!!!! I'M A FUCKIN WEAPONS LOADER, I AIN'T NO LIL' HO.

After all the chaos I'd make them fuck each other to save each other's lives and see who the bitch is then.

bitch.

p.s. I saved lemonflav's grandpa......twice......
    THE KING OF FIGHTERS
    Thank you SNK-P for bringing KOF back to the its roots and away from that weaboo sissy shit.

short for ResOGlas
    No.
    I only have sexual relations with Kernow. A lot.

Ace Gho
    Originally from Asturias, Spain. Currently located in Hannover, Germany.
    Originally posted by Mercenary X99

MERCENARY X99
    Same here. I'm a nice guy most of the time, but there are limits. If someone REALLY fucks with me or with my loved ones, I have no mercy whatsoever. And personally I think that medieval law was far better than what we have here in Europe nowadays:

-You steal, you get one of your hands cut off. Hence, you can only do it TWICE at most!
    -You rape, you get your cock cut off. You can only do it ONCE.
    -You kill, you get hanged. Again, only one chance at it.

No need for prisons whatsoever. No need for long trials either. Draconian justice is and will always be superior to modern, politically correct bullshit.

End of ranting.

Who?
    Originally posted by Lovecraft0110
    Same here. I'm a nice guy most of the time, but there are limits. If someone REALLY fucks with me or with my loved ones, I have no mercy whatsoever. And personally I think that medieval law was far better than what we have here in Europe nowadays:

-You steal, you get one of your hands cut off. Hence, you can only do it TWICE at most!
    -You rape, you get your cock cut off. You can only do it ONCE.
    -You kill, you get hanged. Again, only one chance at it.

No need for prisons whatsoever. No need for long trials either. Draconian justice is and will always be superior to modern, politically correct bullshit.

End of ranting.
    You're such a cool dude !

If you were french, would you have voted for Le Pen ?

RIP King

Ace Gho
    Originally from Asturias, Spain. Currently located in Hannover, Germany.
    Originally posted by Atrophyed
    You're such a cool dude !

If you were french, would you have voted for Le Pen ?
    I know, I know, Rui

But...please...you know I hate the fucking French...Le Pen is no exception.
    Last edited by Lovecraft0110; 03-31-2004 at 07:07 PM.

Thread Information