Suomalainen thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
sorry for the +1, but i'm gonna get ready to leave now...
finngamer, do you think maybe you could meet me at the station, I can't copy the damn route well enough to follow?... awaiting your reply.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Sure. Send me a text message on my mobile, 15 minutes before you estimate your arrival to Espoo station.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
The Universe bios is a simple install on any mvs apart from the MV-1B and MV-1C which require soldering. The bios basically allows region swapping and it also has a massive cheats database.

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
ok, will do....
man, I hope you can make it Raz, taxi will be hexpensive... no pressure :p

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Sure, bring a bios along. Let's try it out. Maybe I'll buy one from you.

And RR, I think a taxi would be so expensive, you should definetly consider the "matress on the floor"-option. Or must you hurry home? It's the wife, isn't it?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I remember somewhere there is a online finish map when one can enter addresses and it shows locations etc. Anyone have the url handy so I can plan a route if my wife is home early enough.

Raz

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Well, try this. Go to www.keltaisetsivut.fi and click "karttahaku" at the top of the page. Then input the address to the field. Then choose "loitonna". That backs the view up.

My address is:

Sokinsuontie 3 C 63
02760 Espoo

Once you are close enough, call me and ask for further instructions. Once you get to the Espoo train station, it's easy.

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Hey Raz, when will you know if you will be coming ?
Me & RR are having a blast, get over here ;)

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I'm really sorry guys but it dosent look like its gonna happen for me, its just gone 10pm and wifey is going to be another 1hr before she gets in :(

Raz

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Well, no problem. Hopefully everybody will make it the next time.

We've had a great time so far. Just a damn shame, that at any given moment an MVS or an AES sits unused, while the other is being played.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
up, Im really pissed it turned out like this for me. Im really up for it... I just wish I had some teleport device so I could beam myself there this instant.

Raz

finngamer said:
Well, no problem. Hopefully everybody will make it the next time.

We've had a great time so far. Just a damn shame, that at any given moment an MVS or an AES sits unused, while the other is being played.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yeah, last night was fun.

We blasted through Metal Slugs 4 and 5, had some tight matches in SamSho III, I showed RR his place in Puzzle Bobble 2 and he handed me my ass in KoF '02 and '03, as well as in Real Bout Special and Mark of the Wolves.

But since so many of you "almost" made it, maybe we should have another meeting soon. I don't think having even MORE weeks of preparation time would help getting more people together.

So. Another saturday, everyone? What are your thoughts on these dates in July: 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st?

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
I'm back.

Glad to hear the meeting went nice and didn't get cancelled, although only RR made it.

So. Another saturday, everyone? What are your thoughts on these dates in July: 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st?
I can't say anything in advance, but I hope I make it to the next meeting :)

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Sam Sho III was fantastic in 2 player, hadn't really got into SamSho II on my AES... but it seems a whole different game when Vs. :buttrock:

yup, I think my practicing on my fighters did show through ;) well, it'll be close when you get KoF '02 finngamer... but i'll bring my whole bag of tricks, you better believe it :mr_t:

We had a great time, despite that no-one else turned up...
and finngamers collection of games/systems is really amazing :buttrock:
I was jealous :D

About arranging another, i'd love too, but it's hard to say when I will have a weekend free, as i'm not sure when we might be at the summer house, or just plain not available... Summer holiday is starting in the last 2 weeks of july though...

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I would really like to come to the next one and again Im sorry I couldent make it last nite. I do know however there is no way I can make a meeting on the 17th or 24th as my family is coming to visit from England.

Raz

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Well, how's the 10th then? Everyone?

I'd be happy to host again (as I barely hosted the first time), if there's no objections.

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
10th I will be in Åland and in August staying in Greece almost the whole month (you all know what is going on over there during that time).

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
looking at calendar...
24th nope, visitors from england next morning
31st nope, same reason

but if we are all on holiday around same time, maybe we could do it mid week ?

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
19th - 30th are pretty ok for me and mid week sounds like an excellent idea RR! :buttrock:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Not all of us are old geezers, with regular jobs and summer vacations. :D

I have to wake up before 6 am to go to work, so no mid-weeks for me. I have to work hard in the summer, so that I can afford to buy Neo games throughout the next semester in school.

But before we start looking at August, How about fridays in July? The 2nd and the 9th?

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
Blaaah... this summer is very busy time for me with vacation and all the things included in it.
Both those dates you finn suggested are impossible for me and in August I will be at the Olympics in Athens.
I guess I will miss the second meet too... :confused:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I get a feeling it's gonna be very tricky to organize a time that we can all make , this summer.

Mutta me yritamme!

I'll need to talk about what we will be doing over the summer with my wife first, before I can comment when I will be available.

Do you work every day during the week finngamer? over the summer period, that is...

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
Do you work every day during the week finngamer? over the summer period, that is...

Yeah.

Organizing a meet, when everybody can arrive, is pretty hard. But since we had a good time with just the two of us, we definetly should have a meet even if everyone can't make it.

Let's just flick through dates, until we have 4 people out of us 6 onboard. And then, game on.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
This one with you Raz....

WOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo :buttrock: :loco:

what a match... super sidekicks anyone?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes I did watch the match though I must say that Im not a big footy fan... I like Ice Hockey more, after getting into that watching footy seems a little boring once you get used to high speed pucks shooting around.

Mr Rooney seemed to have a good match though.

Raz

Status
Not open for further replies.