Not open for further replies.

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
Whatta f**k?!? :buttrock:

Hmmmm.... poor guy... already turning into a Finn... :D

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
> That was great
Yikes, I was hoping that was going to prove I didn't know anything... please don't expect anything much more than a :spock: if you ask me something in Finnish when we meet :p

I'll way in with my opinion on the matter...
:drool_2: I LURVE MY AES :drool_2:

It's true the Neo is an arcade machine at it's soul, but I seem to be able to scramble up the cash, and owning an AES is slick :cool:
I just get that vibe from the classic AES shell I dreamt about for so long, it is to me the face of the Neo.

... about Duo Lon's foot, take a look at his standing pose, check out his leading leg, look at that foot, it's freakin broken man, it really shouldn't be pointing in that direction IMO.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
AUTA LAURIA DOKAAMAAN NEO GEO SUOMI SUPER SALE

aes cartteja molemmat (japaninversioita)

AOF 3

Muuten hyväkuntoinen, mutta insertin selkämys kevyesti sunfeidaantunut

120 e

RB 2 : The Newcomers

Muuten kuin uusi, paitsi pienet insertion markit itse kasetissa (tulleet minun käytössäni, cartti oli bränikkä, kun sain sen n. 10kk sitten)

160 e

Pelit sijaitsevat espoon tapiolassa, yritän saada jostain digikameran jotta saisin kuvia online, mutta tervetuloa tsiigaamaan niitä "luonnossa" jos huvittaa.

Koodaa\tekstaa 0407164561

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
No perkele jos noi peleistä saamasi fyffet wiinaan menee niin sitten ei voi sanoa muuta kuin...
AUTTAKAA TÄTÄ JÄTKÄÄ! RAHAT MENEE HYÖTYKÄYTTÖÖN!!! :multi_co:

ps. muuten voisin jeesata mut ku MVS on se mun jutska.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I am interested in AOF3 (damn, I wasn't supposed to be buying any more Neo games than Slug3..... :p )

I would like to see some pics first though to check the condition.

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
RockstarRunner said:
I am interested in AOF3 (damn, I wasn't supposed to be buying any more Neo games than Slug3..... :p )

I would like to see some pics first though to check the condition.

Hi,

I will try to get photos online, but in the meantime someone requested a detailed description of thee aof`s condition

Insert : good condition, nothing torn or broken, same goes for the snaplock, on the front, the insert is slightly indented due to the indentations in the snaplock and of course the sunfade on the spine of the insert, most noticable on the red bands of text & on the screenshot & blue SNK logo

Cart: insertion marks, nothing radical and a small scuff mark on the other side of the cart; sticker and gold warning labels are perfect

Manual; good, nothing torn, broken or bent, etc. includes manual baggy

It may take a while to get the pictures online, since I have some problems in that department (I have to loan a digicam & get one of my of my bastard friends to host `em ) I am a luddite, I`m writing this out of the local library so if thete are lots of spelling errors, It´s because of the lady who keeps breathing down my neck, wanting to use this terminal.

what all of the above means, is that feel free to bother me via telephone \SMS `cause I don`t get to read this forum that often.

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Alright!

Gonna check out the AOF3 on friday, if it's all good that baby's mine :cool:

That'd go real sweet with my Garou, the two best animated games on the Neo :buttrock:

In other news, it's not long now 'till the meet, is all still as planned? perhaps we'd better go over what we need again, and who's gonna bring it.

You can count me in for my fully modded AES (not sticks though), and whatever games we all think I should bring (doesn't someone have Shock Troopers on MVS? if so then I don't need to bring mine).

Razoola, do you know if you can make it?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yeah, I was going to propose this too. But now that Late is back from hibernation, would you like to join too? We're having a Neo-meeting saturday, 19.6. Can you make it? In your first post you said that you had Last Blade, correct? Then I really hope you can make it!

What everyone brings:

VIATON:
-Old-style controller
-Shock Troopers MVS

TONY N:
-Old-style controller
-SNK vs. Capcom chaos

ROCKSTARRUNNER:
-AES
-Garou: Mark of the Wolves
-The best KoF you have (you decide)
-Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

RAZOOLA:
-Himself

How do these sound? Are everybody cool about everything?

Sadly I'm going to my "kertausharjoitukset" (army training), next monday, and won't be back until the 17th. So let's get everything organised now, and have the last minute checks when I get back, OK?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
That's all fine by me, but I suggest we take a mini-vote on the KoF game I should bring... '02 has tons of chars and traditional style play, '03 has the new mechanics and new chars...

You can vote for:
[A] KoF '02
KoF '03
[C] all of the above

I think.... I'll vote... for.....
but please, if you want both, just say :buttrock:

***** in other news *****
Army training huh? I hope you've been paying attention to Heidern! ;)

p.s. Late informs me he has to go to library to get online, so can't post so often...

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yup, I really hope I can make it, even though its a way to drive. In fact, is the Guy in Tampere going? Its possible I could be in Nokia that weekend so maybe if your going we could hook up and to together and split the petrol cost or something?

As to what I could bring... I sopose a few universe bios chips and the latest beta version I have. If kof2003 would be there that would be great as there are some things I need to test with that game so my vote would be for [C]. I must warn you though Im not the best fighter player so youll all beat me for sure.

Also a bit off mark but I could bring a CPS2 setup and a couple of games if you like.

[EDIT]

Also off topic, Anyone here use a TW-EA500 router with the latest firmware (CX82xxx_4.1.0.20_B350b). If so what are your SNR margin and Line Attenuation readings from the ADSL settings screen? Im having problems here with our ADSL line.

Raz

RockstarRunner said:
That's all fine by me, but I suggest we take a mini-vote on the KoF game I should bring... '02 has tons of chars and traditional style play, '03 has the new mechanics and new chars...

You can vote for:
[A] KoF '02
KoF '03
[C] all of the above

I think.... I'll vote... for.....
but please, if you want both, just say :buttrock:

***** in other news *****
Army training huh? I hope you've been paying attention to Heidern! ;)

p.s. Late informs me he has to go to library to get online, so can't post so often...

Last edited:

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
RR bring both KOFs! Please! :multi_co:

If you are worried about carrying that expensive stuff around I could pick you up from Vantaa with my car.

As for playing games, I suck in every game! :buttrock:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
One vote for both KoF's is good enough for me, both it is.
I don't think it's any trouble to bring them myself to finn's but as I said, i'd appreciate a lift back.

Razoola: KoF '03 is AES :/ dunno how that would help with any testing you might've been thinking of, I have the debig bios piggybacked, so no easy swapping. On the other issue, nope, don't have that router, i'm using a roadrunner 44b, and some d-link wireless router.

As regards my fighting game skills, i'm average at best, i'm not really a very technical player ;)
I'll try not to use Terry :buttrock:
Are you okay? BUSTA WOOOOOOOOF!!

*** edit ***
Got AOF3 is in nice condition. sweet.

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
About the meeting, cant say for sure since I haven`t the foggiest what I`ll be doing on 19.6?

But if I make It I can bring last blade along.

AOF3 gone to RR....Smooth transaction, thanks. :Z

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Razoola said:
Yup, I really hope I can make it, even though its a way to drive. In fact, is the Guy in Tampere going? Its possible I could be in Nokia that weekend so maybe if your going we could hook up and to together and split the petrol cost or something?

As to what I could bring... I sopose a few universe bios chips and the latest beta version I have. If kof2003 would be there that would be great as there are some things I need to test with that game so my vote would be for [C]. I must warn you though Im not the best fighter player so youll all beat me for sure.

Oh, that was just Kaos spamming, saying he HAS lived in Tampere back in the day. We all live in the Helsinki-area. But I (the host) live in Espoon Keskus, near the railroad track, so you can easily catch a train (and walk from the station), if it is more preferable. Hope you can make it.

RR, if it is okay with you, please bring both KoF's.

Settle the travelling arrangements, (with Viaton?) my address is

Sokinsuontie 3 C 63,
02760 Espoo

And I'm not too hot of a fighter either, but that means we'll get some tight matches!

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
finngamer said:
Oh, that was just Kaos spamming, saying he HAS lived in Tampere back in the day. We all live in the Helsinki-area. But I (the host) live in Espoon Keskus, near the railroad track, so you can easily catch a train (and walk from the station), if it is more preferable. Hope you can make it.

RR, if it is okay with you, please bring both KoF's.

Settle the travelling arrangements, (with Viaton?) my address is

Sokinsuontie 3 C 63,
02760 Espoo

And I'm not too hot of a fighter either, but that means we'll get some tight matches!

I live in tasala so I`ll have to take da bus....

I`m a hell of a fightah....J\K...

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Razoola said:
Also a bit off mark but I could bring a CPS2 setup and a couple of games if you like.

What games do you have, and what kind of "setup" are we talking about here? For the TV?

I don't know if we need more games, though. We're getting pretty crowded! :D But that's not a bad thing. We have over a dozen solid Neo games, but I was hoping to play stuff like Soul Calibur 2, too.

How early are people planning to come over? And for how long into the night do you plan to stay? I'm cool about people arriving at, like, noon. But not everybody have to arrive at that time. Come when you want. And when it comes to playing video games, I don't need sleep. So no rush to leave.

About food, maybe everybody should bring something? Also, we have two grocery stores 50 metres from my place, and several pizza places to order from, I guess we'll have that covered.

This is going to be great!

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yup, B.Y.O.B. and Pizza :cool:

I was thinking that maybe I would turn up about 18:00, later is better suited for gaming i.m.o.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
later is better suited for gaming i.m.o.

Oh, I agree. But just in case someone has nothing to do earlier, they can come when they want.

But now, I'm off to kertausharjoitukset. I'll emerge again in the 17th. But remember: "The first casualty of war is innocence". That, or the lack of videogames for ten days.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Ala huole jos sun englatia on huono:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Moi guys!
Mä just pelatiin Crystalis system tennispaltista!
Peliin Metal Slug X, KoF '99 & '00!!
Oli tosi kivva, mutta siella oli vahan hidastaita* MSX:ssa

You have to wait for the sucker to load and decrunch, wow :buttrock:

* Had to ask for that one ;)

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Hi guys!

How's everything? We're still on for Saturday? What about you Late and Razoola?

RR, did you give Outrun 2 a try? IMO there are too much driving games in existence, but Outrun is cool.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
*woah o woah, we're in the army.... now* ;)
Back from training, hope all went well.

I was looking forward to playing Outrun 2, and guess what !?! ... yup, broken :very_ang:

Well, the crystal system was kewl.... I was going to see Hellboy, and it :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

I'm still up for Sat, should turn up around 18:00

- RR

Status
Not open for further replies.