Saatana
Perkele
Helvetti
Jumalauta
Paska
Vittu
Perse
VITTU

Just throw those words between every non-curse word.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
*bump* gotta keep those ruotsalaiset on their varpaat ;)

Hope you all had a nice "Hell of a Thursday" , that's just my interpretation :smirk:

Hmmm, need to make myself a sig....

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
*bump* gotta keep those ruotsalaiset on thier varpaat ;)

Hope you all had a nice "Hell of a Thusday" , that's just my interpretation

Hmmm... No offense, but in addition to your Finnish, you don't seem to be good at english either. :tickled: "thier" and "thusday"? :glee:

Just kidding. Your Finnish is very good.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Tony, you seem to be changing your sig all the time, but who's the broad? Is she from some game?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
don't kow what you mean? my post looks fine to me! :p

KOW?

If that was intentional: LOL
If that was unintentional: ROFL

(Anyways, I'm glad I saved your mistakes in my quote! I'll be showing them to my grandchildren someday :tickled: )

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Check out the awesomeness of my sig!

... i'll leave the mystery of my typo's a mystery... errr, yes.. errr !Look over there!

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
By the way, how does one post pics in the sig? I've heard about "hosting" but how does it work?

(I've thought about making a spoof NINTENDO vs. SNK pic, with Link and Mario fighting Haohmaru and Terry. That'd be cool, in a cheeky way. Nobody steal my idea!)

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
RockstarRunner said:
That's the new ATI chick! X800 baby :buttrock:
Yeah.

Using a wrapper for the X800 demo you can run the demo on cards with a R3x0 chip instead of the new ATI cards with R420 chip.

The graphics are amazing, those are screenshots from the actual demo in my sig.

Tony, you seem to be changing your sig all the time

I linked my sig to a random picture script, that's why there's different images without me changing them :cool:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
KoF '03 on ihanaaaaaa :multi_co:
se tulii perjantai, mä vain peli puoli tunti, mutta minä jo tiedan se on tosi hyvaa.

Forgive my grammar and spelling, I just thought I should add some finnish to the thread.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
KoF '03 on ihanaaaaaa :multi_co:
se tulii perjantai, mä vain peli puoli tunti, mutta minä jo tiedan se on tosi hyvaa.

That's very good. Finnish is a difficult language. Just in case you want to learn, here is the corrected version:

Se tuli perjantaina, mä pelasin vain puoli tuntia, mutta minä jo tiedän, että se on tosi hyvä.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
What do everybody think of the arcade scene in Helsinki? (=movie theaters, :glee: )

If this is old news to some or all of you, sorry. But Yesterday I just noticed that Tennispalatsi has an Outrun 2 cab! I immediately played a few credits. Haven't played arcade games in a loooong time.

I also snooped around and beside the quiz-machines, in the second floor, I found a Sega Naomi! But it's games were weird. It had a selection of 50 2D games, half of them Neo games. What's the deal? Are they emus or what? It had Metal Slug 1 and X, KoF '99 and 2000, Shock Troopers 2, Karnow's revenge, Neo Bomberman, Captain Tomaday, Andro Dunos, Aero Fighters 2, Windjammers, Magical Drop 2, Neo Turf Masters... And Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Street Fighter 3 Alpha...

What do you think? Oh, and Razoola, any good places to play arcade in Turku?

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Thanks for the corrections finngamer, i'll see if I can cram that into the wooden lump I call my brain.

Well, I was down at Kinopalatsi on tuesday to catch Kill Bill Vol. 2 & Van Helsing. They have a few arcade machines there, but I didn't have any time to go play, not to mention loose change in my pocket. Mostly looked like the regular modern day suspects.

I really wanna go take a look at this funky Neo-Naomi sounds really dodgy to me, legal-wize that is.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yeah, I know Kinopalatsi has a few also. But Outrun 2 is propably the newest in the whole country.

About the Naomi, it had stickers on it, that said "Crystal" or "Crystalis System" or something like that. No way it uses standard Naomi technology (aren't they GD-ROM based? Like the DC?). I know there has been a Crystal System (It's been sold even in the Neostore), but I didn't know that they could be used like this; as a selection of 50 games. Best to my knowledge, it was a Jamma compatible cartridge based system. Which had, like, 2 released games.

I'm going to post this on general discussion.

Last edited:

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
I heard that there are legal 50- game selections (hard drive) available. I was told that the price is around 1500 - 2000 euros for the bundle? Anyway the thing is completely legal?
And RR, your finnish is excellent!
Who the fuck can learn this language anyway?
Unless someone has a wooden lump for a brain... :lol: ;)

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I actually was looking at Huuto a while ago to see if maybe there might be some Neo games floating around, didn't find anything. And as for the Blue's Journey, no thanks, not even at half the price... I know you have to consider yourself a collector in some regard to own an AES, but I only intend to get the games I really want, and that would be only Metal Slug 3 to go, shame I won't be able to afford one for a couple of months atleast. I decided I will not get SSVs, I have 2 and that will do.

In the meantime, mitä helvittiä on Duo Lonin {foot} tekee?!?

p.s. The ruotsalainen thread quakes with f33r at our post count!

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
Duo Lonin {foot}?

Could you be more specific?!?

BTW, I am thinking of selling my AES.
2 controllers and 3 games(Magician Lord, Trash Rally and World Heroes).

MVS is the thing for me.
I am too poor for the AES scene! :multi_co:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
viaton said:
MVS is the thing for me.

:buttrock:

I for one would LIKE to own an AES, but I simply can't think of a reason why. Do you know what I mean? AES is a cool console, but all the games are on the MVS in their original habitat and the MVS even has many games not released on the AES.

No offense meant on AES owners.

I'm thinking about buying a Neo CD, just for three games, Samurai Shodown RPG, Zintrick and Ironclad. All NCD exclusives, see.

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
Sepä se.
En mäkään näe syytä pitää aaeeässää.

Ämveeäs on se aito ja alkuperäinen.
Arkeidfiilistä ei voita mikään ja sen saa vaan oikeesta käbistä.
RR, please translate this. :help: :multi_co: ;)

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
>RR, please translate this.
:loco: I don't want to give the impression I can speak Finnish, but i'll have a go.
No doubt completely wrong...

Sepä se.
En mäkään näe syytä pitää aaeeässää.
?That's it?
?Don't see the point in liking AES?

Ämveeäs on se aito ja alkuperäinen.
Arkeidfiilistä ei voita mikään ja sen saa vaan oikeesta käbistä.
?MVS is real and traditional.?
?You only get the arcade feeling from a cab.?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
That was great. Way to go. Just one thing to correct:

"En mäkään en näe syytä pitää aaeeässää." means
"I don't see the point to keep the AES either"

See, "pitää" means both "like" and "keep"

Status
Not open for further replies.