Suomalainen thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryzor

n00b
tuli vähän mutkia matkaan siinä kabinetti kaupassa. se peli mikä tulisi mukana ois blazing star ja siinä on semmonen vika että peli toimii muuten oikein mutta tausta kuvaa ei näy ollenkaan. onkohan kasetti pölyinen/hapettunu vai mistä tuollainen ongelma voisi johtua?? näyttöön ei kuulemma ole palanut kuvaa eikä käynnistyskään kestä kauaa mutta jostakin kuuluu joku suhina, ei kuulemma näytöstä vaan jostakin sieltä sisältä. jos jollakin ois tietoa että ei tulis ostettua aivan paskaa. onnistuuko emolevyn korjaus esim jossakin sähköliikkeessä jos siinä on vikaa vai pitääkö olla ihan neo ammattilainen että nuita pystyy korjaamaan?

gryzor

n00b
ei oo tuo englanniksi kirjottaminen mikään vahvin laji. hyvä että suomeksi etes ossaa ;) no pitää huomenna koittaa kirjottaa lontooksi

gryzor

n00b
hi! im going to buy jamma cabinet but there are some problems with the machine. blazing star works fine, but on the backscreen there are no landscape just blank black screen. what could be the problem? seller told that every other game works just fine. the other thing is that the machine makes some sighing noise inside the cab.what could it be? is it normal? the motherboard is MV1T.

gryzor

n00b
backscreen = background image :D that could be the right word.. i hope you understand what i post earlier.

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
Ei se täällä niin tarkkaa ton enklannin spellinkin kanssa ole.

Eipä nuo englanninkielisetkään tällä saitilla kauheen hyvää suomee puhu/kirjoita. ;)

Siitä vaan kato, rohkeesti.

Ai niin, TERVETULOA! :buttrock:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I take it other games work fine other than blazing Star?. Do you see ships and stuff? If so the chances are that one of the ROMs in that cart is either bad or maybe the cart contacts are dirty. The noise you here could be a dirty fan.

Are you going to come to the NeoGeo meet next weekend? also where are you from in Finland?

Raz

gryzor

n00b
damn!! i forget to log in and writed message allready and now it's gone :blow_top: .. ok, let's try again.. i havent seen the game but the seller told me that everything else works fine (ships&stuff) but there are no background image. i would like to come to the meet, but i live near oulu so the distance between oulu and espoo is too long for me especially on winter. perhaps i could come next summer. could it be that the bios is so old that it makes these problems? the cab is quite cheap but i dont know if i dare to buy it because those problems, where i could fix the motherboard if it causes the problems?

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
gryzor said:
damn!! i forget to log in and writed message allready and now it's gone :blow_top: .. ok, let's try again.. i havent seen the game but the seller told me that everything else works fine (ships&stuff) but there are no background image. i would like to come to the meet, but i live near oulu so the distance between oulu and espoo is too long for me especially on winter. perhaps i could come next summer. could it be that the bios is so old that it makes these problems? the cab is quite cheap but i dont know if i dare to buy it because those problems, where i could fix the motherboard if it causes the problems?

Its strange the ships should work but not the backgrounds because both are made of sprites. Has he any other neogeo games he can try to confirm its not a motherboard issue?

Raz

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
gryzor said:
he has allready sold the other games he had.. but he told that other games work ok.

As long as he is telling the truth the problem is with the game and not the motherboard then.

Raz

gryzor

n00b
i offered him 200€ for the cab.. let's see what he reply. thanks for your help.

if he is willing to sell for that price , i may take the risk. does anyone have spare mvs games to sell?? if i buy the cab

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Joopa joo, tämä on 'Englantilainen/Englantia thread' :make_fac: vai 'Neo fanit Suomessa' .

Last edited:

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
finngamer said:
Come on guys, voice in.

The 28th?
I'm still thinking about it. I have plenty of free time right now though, because I declared myself unemployed last week.

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
If Akira is going, I could travel with him, if you're going by train/bus? You know where to go so I could tag along :)

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
RockstarRunner said:
Joopa joo, tämä on 'Englantilainen/Englantia thread' :make_fac: vai 'Neo fanit Suomessa' .

What the hell !?! Rock is bilingual ! :buttrock:

I take back my previous words! :lol:

;)

Last edited:

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Reiko said:
If Akira is going, I could travel with him, if you're going by train/bus?
I was thinking of travelling by train to Helsinki and then taking the local train to Espoo.
Reiko said:
You know where to go so I could tag along :)
I haven't been to a meet yet, but I'm sure that it would be pretty easy to get to finngamer's place.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
You guys should come along if you can, all the previous meets have been a blast, even the first one where it was just me and Finn :)
I made a ten minute video of the last meet we had, just some stuff, it's was a big file though... I'll DivX it and see if I can shrink it down, then post it again.

Edit: I shrunk the video down to 45Meg, can anyone host it for the new guys?

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Excellent, the more the merrier.

If required, you can also spend the night at my place.

Yes, it's easy to get to my place, just come to Espoo's train station. And I think someone with a car can come pick you up from there.

I'm not working on saturday, so you can come whenever you like.

RockstarRunner said:
all the previous meets have been a blast, even the first one where it was just me and Finn :)

:)

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Just 'cause i'm excited about the Silent Hill movie, i'd thought i'd post this + 1 :D

sh_collection.jpg

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
RockstarRunner said:
Just 'cause i'm excited about the Silent Hill movie, i'd thought i'd post this + 1 :D

sh_collection.jpg

Nice collection!
I have the first two of the series... :cool:

Have you ever tried Project Zero games? I think you would like them if you loved SH games..

Status
Not open for further replies.