Japanese translation help needed!

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
You only get the motherboard, not the game too. Also, the seller will not ship internationally either.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Not that it matters because this auction is over, but the game IS included. Also, with Yahoo Japan, the main reason why most people say "no international shipping" is because most sellers have never sent anything international before and simply dont know how, and most of them cannot speak English so they would rather not have the hassle of trying to do business in a language they do not understand. However, as long as you write the seller a polite e-mail in Japanese, most of the time they will ship international even though they said they wouldn't (worked every time for me thus far). Anyway, hopefully this info will be useful in the future.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Eldios said:
Not that it matters because this auction is over, but the game IS included. Also, with Yahoo Japan, the main reason why most people say "no international shipping" is because most sellers have never sent anything international before and simply dont know how, and most of them cannot speak English so they would rather not have the hassle of trying to do business in a language they do not understand. However, as long as you write the seller a polite e-mail in Japanese, most of the time they will ship international even though they said they wouldn't (worked every time for me thus far). Anyway, hopefully this info will be useful in the future.

Holy fuck!

where have you been?

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I used to live in Japan and I majored in Japanes in college. Also my gf is Japanese so I have a lot of opportunities to practice.