Thread: Japanese translation help needed!

Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

icon16.gif Japanese translation help needed!

Hey guys,
    im thinking about bidding on This auction: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e36030801

and I was wondering, do I get the motherboard and the game, or just the game. I tried bablefish, but I really cant get a definate answer.

Thanks in advance,
    Brian

Kyo's Flame

You only get the motherboard, not the game too. Also, the seller will not ship internationally either.

Not that it matters because this auction is over, but the game IS included. Also, with Yahoo Japan, the main reason why most people say "no international shipping" is because most sellers have never sent anything international before and simply dont know how, and most of them cannot speak English so they would rather not have the hassle of trying to do business in a language they do not understand. However, as long as you write the seller a polite e-mail in Japanese, most of the time they will ship international even though they said they wouldn't (worked every time for me thus far). Anyway, hopefully this info will be useful in the future.
    Fortune favors the prepared mind.

Legendary Member

Originally posted by Eldios
    Not that it matters because this auction is over, but the game IS included. Also, with Yahoo Japan, the main reason why most people say "no international shipping" is because most sellers have never sent anything international before and simply dont know how, and most of them cannot speak English so they would rather not have the hassle of trying to do business in a language they do not understand. However, as long as you write the seller a polite e-mail in Japanese, most of the time they will ship international even though they said they wouldn't (worked every time for me thus far). Anyway, hopefully this info will be useful in the future.
    Holy fuck!

where have you been?

Lurking....actually being consumed by law school

NEST Puppet

icon22.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Eldios
    Lurking....actually being consumed by law school
    Are you Japanese or did you learn it?

I used to live in Japan and I majored in Japanes in college. Also my gf is Japanese so I have a lot of opportunities to practice.

Thread Information