Complete Instructions For Unsubscribing To Neo-Geo.Com (Long Form)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Ever wondered how to unsubscribe from a forum like NG.com? Prof. Biomotor_Unitron teaches the definitive process.]

O.K., we seem to have many people that are forever wondering how to unsubscribe from the forums, deal with their accounts when they no longer want to partake in the forums, etc. (Gawd knows why, they always come back anyway.) The instructions for dealing with this situation are quite lengthy and complex, and are no doubt beyond the limited mental capacity of most of the members that wish to make use of them.

Neo-Geo.Com always puts customer service first though, and we do our best to help out our members that are, say, a few sandwiches short of a pikmin... picnic... whatever. Therefore, I have compiled the complete, official, soon-to-be-endorsed-by-someone-important guide that lays out in painstaking detail EXACTLY what to do when you are done with your account and no longer wish to post here. The steps are laid out in clear, concise fashion and numbered in the order in which they should be followed, all for your reading convencience.

Before perusing this guide, please make sure that you have recently gone to the bathroom, are seated in a comfortable chair, and have any food or beverages that you may wish to partake of during your reading well within your reach.

Now that you have undoubtedly heeded my wise and incredibly well-planned preparatory instructions, I give you...

THE COMPLETE AND ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ENDING YOUR STAY AT NEO-GEO.COM: Version 1.0

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the main Forums page.

2. Click the hypertext link that says "Log Out."

3. Close the web-browser window you are currently using.

4. Go the Hell away and don't come back.

No doubt this taxing list of instructions has left some of you with spittle running down your chins in your attempts to comprehend their meaning. Neo-Geo.Com does not assume any responsibilty for water-damaged keyboards, even if said damage was incurred when you suffered an aneurysm while reading the site and attempting to follow instructions contained therein, thus resulting in you collapsing upon your keyboard with your tongue extended and your salivary glands mistakenly producing their namesake product at full output.

Should you wish to recoup any losses incurred in such a fashion, please send a polite e-mail to dkd4@aol.com, and request your free replacement keyboard. Be sure to include the model and manufacturer. Free replacement keyboards are available only to the first one thousand drama queens that incur brain damage while attempting to comprehend instructions for leaving this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

aria

Former Moderator
Indeed, some people have been confusing the proper method (above) with the "please flame my sorry ass because I don't know anything about web-forums" method where the user in question posts a thread either trying to "unsubscribe" or announce, with overdramatic furor, "I'm done with these forums".

Both of the latter methods only deserve the public floggings that they welcome -since anyone dumb enough to actually post a thread like that has earned the derision that's heaped upon them.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I really dont understand what all of the "loss of love" for the Neo is all about. Isnt the joy of the Neo relegated mostly to its nostalgia and collectability?

The death of the Neo will only further these two attractive issues...

Silly really..... all this about moving on.

Logicdustbin

Sieger's Squire
I figured out how to ‘scroll’ to the bottom of the page, how-ever, when I got there I had forgotten why.

Can you please make available a ‘printer friendly’ version so that I might make better use of your instructions?

Thank you,

Management.

Q

qube

This is a damn fine thread, with really pertinant instructions for those that need them :smirk:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Allien133 said:
I n t e r n e t ?????:confused:

Hey! They have the internet on computers now :make_fac:

Thank God for the wit and humor of Homer J Simpson :buttrock:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Typical comedy gold from B_U, quality bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.