XBox Live NG.com Matchup Thread

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Sorry I missed you. I'll keep an eye out for you tonight.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
If I can get on tonight, it will be 11PM MST or a bit later. Can't get on any earlier... my plans to get on at 9 PM got wrecked. I can play some tomorrow night for only a little bit (between 7:00 - 8:30 PM MST), but probably Tuesday night after 9PM MST will be great. I will add you to ICQ right now to make sure I catch you online.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Cool beans, I'm usually always connected to ICQ. I'll be sure to get your msg when you want to play.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Those should be some great matches.
Kunai and SonGohan own me like Shaq owns a 7-foot rim.

In fact, I think I'll retire from CvS2. I'm gonna take up
lawn bowling and cultivating threesomes.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Loopz said:
In fact, I think I'll retire from CvS2. I'm gonna take up
lawn bowling and cultivating threesomes.

Nooooooo

Don't quit

What will Chunky Lover do without his daily dosage of the "hams"? It's all he talks about, when he goes to Denny's and orders his favorite dish...

"Moons over my Hammy"

SonGohan: I'll probably see you tomorrow nite or Tuesday. Got on late today, but still played for about 2-3 hours.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Just bought CvsS2 off ebay, should be here in a few days. Go ahead and add me and Ill whip your ass this weekend.

Gaymer Tag - Thunderpuss

:drool:

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Anyone who has Spliter Cell Pandora Tommarow and wants to play give me a shout.

:D

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Oh man, why'd you quit dude? Those were some fun matches! I demand a rematch when I get my main controller hooked up :D

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
SonGohan: The games were okay, but you were lagging bad. I couldn't get into any rythmn with the lag hiccups I was experiencing against you. Perhaps we can play again when it's not lagging, or at least let me try to host.

I had to go eat dinner, so I had to jet after the series of 5. If you're around after I get back, we'll try to play with me hosting.

Word of advice: You roll WAYYYY too much. You were very lucky that I couldn't punish you due to lag, but if you tried that against anyone A ranked and above w/o lag, you'd get eaten alive. Not dissing you, but that's all you did the whole game. Roll, throw. Roll, super. Roll, special move. I knew it was coming, but lag prevented me from punishing you.

Series was 3-2, my lead.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Half of my rolls were because my xbox controller is config'd for my old mas stick so my thumb would mash two buttoms often. When a roll came out the words "wtf" came out of my mouth each time, hehe.

The lag was bad. I haven't been able to get a decent connection with this cable service since I've been here. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do XBL at my new house :(

But yeah, I do roll a lot as it is, but nowhere near like what happened those last matches. I was suprised you were able to do some of those basic Vice links. I could hardly pull off regular 2-in-1s. I had fun though.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Ah, using the pad, huh? I don't blame you for rolling too much then... that thing is a pain in the ass. You might want to invest in a stick, especially since GGXX and SvC Chaos might be coming to Live.

I'm back on 1 min from now. See ya.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Ah, I had a MAS stick at one time. I'm just more of a pad person, but not this shitty Xbox pad. I want to invest in one of those dope CvS ascii pads.

I'll be on in a bit, I gotta catch some grub myself. Give me your Pay Pal address and I'll hook you up with that $10. A deal is a deal, lag or not :)

Edit - Sorry for those last couple matches. My stuff was lagged a good 2 seconds and nothing was coming out right. My cable reset right where I was going to hit rematch. I don't think XBL is gonna happen on this shitty connection any time soon :very_ang:

Last edited:

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Don't worry about the money... I just wanted to play someone new. You got some good skills, but you'll probably be even better with a stick.

And I know what it was like having a crappy connection for a while. I had a problem getting constantly kicked out of games for 3 months before I found out my cable modem was on it's last leg. Now it's fine... been making up for lost time by playing much more often.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
ChneseJunk is the Two-Handed Terror Of Tucson.

WESS-SIDE!

X

Y,
Kunai said:
Don't worry about the money... I just wanted to play someone new. You got some good skills, but you'll probably be even better with a stick.

And I know what it was like having a crappy connection for a while. I had a problem getting constantly kicked out of games for 3 months before I found out my cable modem was on it's last leg. Now it's fine... been making up for lost time by playing much more often.

Hey Kunai let us set up a match.

Give me a time and day. What do you say?

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
X: I can play anytime tomorrow (Wednesday) from 12PM MST to 5PM... and then 10PM to whenever. Let me know and I'll try to meet up with you.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
SonGohan said:
Ah, I had a MAS stick at one time. I'm just more of a pad person, but not this shitty Xbox pad. I want to invest in one of those dope CvS ascii pads.

Just get a secksy grey Saturn pad.

I might be down to play some round tonight, it depends if i am happy or sad after I attempt some ftping to my xbocks.

Name is buttasuperb, you will kick my ass, just ask Loopz. :crying:

Ein_boser_Schotte

Quiz Detective
Tag is LTHIGHTOWER, I'm on mech assault, Steel Battalion 2, and crimson skies.
Cheers
I hope to get home soon to play a wee bit of SB 2 tonight.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Woot! I may be getting my own connection in about a month that has double the upload speed, so hopefully I can be playing lagless again :D :D :D

X

Y,
Kunai said:
X: I can play anytime tomorrow (Wednesday) from 12PM MST to 5PM... and then 10PM to whenever. Let me know and I'll try to meet up with you.

So the 1pm central is OK?

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
X: Sorry I cut out after three matches, but lag was really that horrible. I had about a second delay on all my moves and was reduced to just doing random moves. Nothing else really worked, and I get really roll-scrubby when things are laggy. Try hosting the game next time or we should play later in the night when it's not so bad.

I lose 0-3.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Ready to try again? I'll be on right now, but only for a little bit. I have to go to school soon.