XBox Live NG.com Matchup Thread

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
If anybody wants a match, just shoot me a PM and I'll hop on. I have a few weeks before I go back to work so I have nothing but time on my hands.

Wes Paul awaits your challenge. However, he's going to be using the Xbox controller so he will be reduced to a moving punching bag.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
SonGohan said:
If anybody wants a match, just shoot me a PM and I'll hop on. I have a few weeks before I go back to work so I have nothing but time on my hands.

Wes Paul awaits your challenge. However, he's going to be using the Xbox controller so he will be reduced to a moving punching bag.

Dis mofo be lyin dawgz!

Watch out, gohan be pullin deez mad d-pad skillz yo!

PS. Weds. and Thursday night my friend (after 6 EST), I'll PM/AIM you when we can play. :)

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I will try to be online 3/16 for CvS2 around 8 PM PST. Will probably play for an hour or so.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I will try to be online 3/16 for CvS2 around 8 PM PST. Will probably play for an hour or so.

Thanks a lot DICK. I'll be at work then. :mad:
Then again, you'd just pwn me anyway, like Shaq on a 7-ft rim.

*Loopz bows to Kunai's 1337 AZN flow.*
:mr_t:

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Loopz: Honda + Vega (Rake & The Fatman) = TOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I would get pwned by YOU, like a 2-years old boy

Chunky Lover pwns us both, though... Terry roll to rising tackle = teh bestest EV4R

Last edited:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Chunky Lover pwns us both, though... Terry roll to rising tackle = teh bestest EV4R

Don't worry dood, I'll distract him...I'll head over there while you're playing him, and bring a big-ass flat-screen TV and a box of HoneyComb.

poshc4b_new.gif

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Does anybody want some? Now's the time to play me if you wanna tear me apart because I'm using an Xbox pad. All future matches with my PSX converter will make it harder.

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Undeadhorde

I play Capcom VS. SNK 2, Rainbow Six 3, Jedi Knight Academy.

Add me to your list and id love to play some CVS2. I played some bastard last night who was a corner bitch. Wouldnt fucking let me out..oh i got so mad

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'll give $10 to the person that can best me 3 out of 5 matches. Anybody game? No, you don't have to pay anything if you lose.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It'll have to be some time tomorrow. Here in a few minutes I'm about to drive down to Wichita Falls and stay the night.

Figures though, one of the very few people I'm scared that'll actually take my money is the first one to reply :(

X

Y,
SonGohan said:
It'll have to be some time tomorrow. Here in a few minutes I'm about to drive down to Wichita Falls and stay the night.

Figures though, one of the very few people I'm scared that'll actually take my money is the first one to reply :(

I will pick the cheese charcters. If it is ok with you LOL.

BTW keep your money if I win (which I wont). Dont need it :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Pick whoever you want, that's fine with me. Be prepared to face the Kim/Terry/Ken trio though. I've been sharpening my skills with Ken hardcore here lately. However, I'm using an Xbox pad so I'm still gonna be handicapped somewhat. I've gotten kinda comfortable with it though (sad, I know), so I think I still have a chance.

X

Y,
SonGohan said:
Pick whoever you want, that's fine with me. Be prepared to face the Kim/Terry/Ken trio though. I've been sharpening my skills with Ken hardcore here lately. However, I'm using an Xbox pad so I'm still gonna be handicapped somewhat. I've gotten kinda comfortable with it though (sad, I know), so I think I still have a chance.

Give me a time.
BTW I have to reinstall all my IM's so we can chat but I have been lazy.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'll hit this thread some time tomorrow.

Or you can reinstall your IMs and get with me. Here's my contacts:

ICQ - 5700249
AIM - snkguitarist
Yahoo - snkguitarist
Email - wes@snkguitarist.com

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Alright I'm home and have nothing to do today. The challenge still stands. Come get some, girls.

X

Y,
SonGohan said:
Alright I'm home and have nothing to do today. The challenge still stands. Come get some, girls.

I am up for it. Log on to Aim.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Sorry buddy, I'm here. I logged onto AIM if you wanna hit me up.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Sorry about the horrible lag. This is my first time trying XBL on the connection at this house. I think I cleaned it up and it'll run faster now, though. So if you want to have a few rounds again, I'm up for it. You should've won a couple of those matches :(

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
SonGohan: You can challenge me whenever you want. My Live GamerTag is ChneseJunk. I'll try to be on an hour from now, or tomorrow night possibly after 10PM MST. You better be good if you're going to call us girls. :p