XBox Live NG.com Matchup Thread

X

Y,
Loopz said:
X worked me like a cheap plate of ribs.
Good to play some skilled people. Looking forward to playing more NG.com folk. Funny how I used to think CvS2 had a lot of flaws...it's the fucking Mona Lisa next to SVC.

I fear your Vega.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
X said:
No lag when I played him maybe it is your connection.:loco:

Yeah, he has lag with everybody he plays. Maybe that's just when he loses. Then again, that's all the time. I think it's actually Drift Fag who has the Walmart DSL.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
X said:
I think we should have one match a day and let there be a poll on who will when.

If no one starts a bracket for the tournament I will, because we have tried this so many times and it just never happens.

That's actually not a bad idea.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Yeah, he has lag with everybody he plays. Maybe that's just when he loses. Then again, that's all the time. I think it's actually Drift Fag who has the Walmart DSL.

Yep, no one else I've ever played has ever complained about lag.
Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one. Drifty's got tons.
Shit, I lost to X 5 games to 3. Am I rusty? Yeah. Using it as a crutch? Nope. Fair and square. And that's the difference between hardcore players and crying scrubs like DK. You beat me, I'll give you props and try to learn from it. Beat Drifty (and YOU WILL), and he'll be online five minutes later, whining about top-tier this and lag that.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Loopz said:
Yep, no one else I've ever played has ever complained about lag.
Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one. Drifty's got tons.
Shit, I lost to X 5 games to 3. Am I rusty? Yeah. Using it as a crutch? Nope. Fair and square. And that's the difference between hardcore players and crying scrubs like DK. You beat me, I'll give you props and try to learn from it. Beat Drifty (and YOU WILL), and he'll be online five minutes later, whining about top-tier this and lag that.

hendrix had lag with you.

dude i BEAT you anyhow, so don't say you owned me, cause you LOST to me.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
hendrix had lag with you.

Right, but did he whine about that making him lose?

NO. We respect each other as players. End of story.
This remains the difference between you and damn near the rest of this entire forum. You come up with oodles of tired-ass posts filled with inane webtroll garbage, and then when people get sick of it, you roll out the burning barrage of weak insults. It must truly suck to be you. Spending hours and hours and hours of your free time arguing with strangers that basically all think you're a fucking idiot...for free! Unless you're on a 10 and they've got a WebTV in the breakroom at BK....have it your way DK.

By the way, winning 1 match out of 7....ISN'T WINNING.
I guess you beating me one game was a really big deal since you remember it so well. Champ.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
loopz, when halo 2 comes out, i'll wreck you

and don't forget what i did to you in counterstrike

cvs2 is a little kids game compared.

so, losing one match to someone you say SUCKS, it pretty fucking sad for you.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,

You're one funny little bitch DK.
Remember when I challenged you at Halo 2?
'I won't be here, I'll be somewhere where they don't even have internet.' ROFL.

We'll play dude. Put it all to rest. :smirk:

X

Y,
DashK said:

and don't forget what i did to you in counterstrike

cvs2 is a little kids game compared.

so, losing one match to someone you say SUCKS, it pretty fucking sad for you.

So you can not win at a kid game? Fighting games take more skills then FPS.

Just accept that you may not be the best at that game, it is no big deal. It is just a game.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
X said:
So you can not win at a kid game?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Set up a time Loopz and we'll have a few matches. I have a sprained right hand though so I probably won't be up to my usual playing.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Set up a time Loopz and we'll have a few matches. I have a sprained right hand though so I probably won't be up to my usual playing.

Roger that. Given my rusty skills, I'll probably need teh handicap.
I'm usually free in the mornings, before class or work.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Is it possible for any of you to record your matches and put them on the net? I'd really like to see some good match vids.

X

Y,
LOL good idea. Anyone have a good capture card and a modded Xbox so people can email you the fight file?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Well just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready. I work nights, but I'm off for the next three days.

I can record matches that I play and put them on the net. I'm going to be buying a memory card here soon to send to Cynn (person who I sold my last Xbox to) and he's gonna send me a match where I owned Drifty :D

I think it'd be pretty cool to have a tournament of some sort. If we can gather 8 people it'd be nice. Record the matches, and upload for others to see.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Hmmmm... You can just email the fight file? Excellent. I have both a capture card and a modded Xbox so it's no problem.

X

Y,
SonGohan said:
Well just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready. I work nights, but I'm off for the next three days.

I can record matches that I play and put them on the net. I'm going to be buying a memory card here soon to send to Cynn (person who I sold my last Xbox to) and he's gonna send me a match where I owned Drifty :D

I think it'd be pretty cool to have a tournament of some sort. If we can gather 8 people it'd be nice. Record the matches, and upload for others to see.

Hey how about we have several matches and record them. We have had some very cool matches that are nail biters.

X

Y,
SonGohan said:
Hmmmm... You can just email the fight file? Excellent. I have both a capture card and a modded Xbox so it's no problem.

Yea all you need to do is upload it to the dir in the xbox HDD that has the fight files saved. Of course it needs to be modded to access the HDD to copy.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I recorded our very last match yesterday (my yesterday, as I just woke up). I don't remember if it was a good one though. I'll run through it. I just saved it because I have so many free slots and I wanna fill them up hehe. Thing is, you have to quit match to save them.

X

Y,
SonGohan said:
I recorded our very last match yesterday (my yesterday, as I just woke up). I don't remember if it was a good one though. I'll run through it. I just saved it because I have so many free slots and I wanna fill them up hehe. Thing is, you have to quit match to save them.

Yea I have a good one where me nad some guy got a double KO with the last 2 characters. I was like holy crap.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
That's a good quality vid to me, if you need any help with hosting the vids, I'll see if I can help out with that.