what the hek is wrong!!!!

1ST

n00b
Greetings Members,

I Have A Little Dream Is That To Play As Zero In KOF 2001 , Iam Using NeoRAGEx Also I Have Read Old Forums In How To Unlock The Chracters In The How To Play Screen I Have Pressed Select+C And The Debug Window Appears But I Cant Change The Settings :( If SomeOne Can Tell Me Why And How That Would Be So Nice Of Him/Her.

Best Regards 1ST

Also It Would Be Nice If In KOF 2004 Would Have A New Chracter That Holdes My NickName :P ( 1ST )

Thank You.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
You'll have better luck at gamefaqs or an emulation related site. These forums are geared towards owners of Neo-Geo hardware. Rom users are rarely treated hospitably. Sorry.

Q

qube

How about you actually read the site and figure out where the fuck you are before you come in talking about roms you stupid shit. Did you even bother to see what this site is about, or what kind of community it is? Get your head out of your ass and maybe you can avoid things like that you douche.

Fucking idiot :oh_no:

Q-

1ST

n00b
well

no need for flames in here iam about to buy mega neo i just asked .

sorry again

Regards

Q

qube

Re: well

1ST said:
no need for flames in here iam about to buy mega neo i just asked .

sorry again

Regards

Comments rescinded due to a nice response. Very unusual regarding topics like this :)

Q-

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I would love a Mega Neo, but I can't cough up the cash for one, and I ain't about to cough up some dude's sperm neither, so I'll stick with my normal AES. But at least you're getting one...good for you!

Curt

apostate
that kyo pic is rad

roms suck, they killed Snk (he he, prolly not)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
snesaes said:
I would love a Mega Neo, but I can't cough up the cash for one, and I ain't about to cough up some dude's sperm neitherone...good for you!
:spock: That's an option?
OH GAWD
-BB