Hyper Neo Geo 64 System Board/Revision 1 Manual/info

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I just picked this up..
18_1.JPG

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Buriki One Control Panels I got today for anyone who'd like to see what they look like.

The sticks are a Japanese type that are pretty awesome..I wish I knew what they are called.
(I took 2 pictures of them)
2004Buriki1.jpg

Buriki1.jpg

Caseh

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Heh cool, but then for me the joystick is on the right hand side. I've been playing arcades for like 16 years and I dont think I could hack playing with the joystick on the "wrong" side :oh_no:

Caseh said:
Heh cool, but then for me the joystick is on the right hand side. I've been playing arcades for like 16 years and I dont think I could hack playing with the joystick on the "wrong" side :oh_no:

Actually, the joystick is on the "correct" side for Buriki One. You see the two buttons left of the joystick are used to move the Character back and forward, while the joystick is used for the character's fight moves (kick, punches, special moves, etc).

Charles

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Just got my mobo w/Buriki and SS:WR. Those control panels are making me drool... :drool_2:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
The_Chosen_One said:
Those are some sweet looking control panels. Mind if I ask where you picked them up?

Thanks..

Ebay..

Cost me about $200.00 for the two of them..

I had to grab them,I've never seen anything like these before.

I actually was outbid for the one/then offered a second chance offer later in time.

I wanted to have the two..

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
And part for the Hyper 64 Driving Board.

2004_1213_215425AA.jpg

I'm wondering if this would connect to a regular Hyper 64 board and work.

This seems look like it'll plug into it one of the platelets/hook-up Hyper 64 boards I have..
It does but none of the plugs match otherwise that I can see..
I need to look at my complete Rev 1 board and see what matches up..

I originally was trying to get the Driving Hyper 64 board to...I was outbid..
I was shocked on just how much that untested(missing this part) board sold/ended at..

I just want this stuff to decipher it..Provide info on.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Those Bakuri One sticks are neat, do they plug direct into the HNG64 mobo?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Baseley09 said:
Those Bakuri One sticks are neat, do they plug direct into the HNG64 mobo?

Thanks..

They would plug into somthing on the Jamma harness itself.

Like in my Candy cab..all the button wires run into these plugs up under the control panel.
I figure(though I'll have to look)the plug on the Buriki One sticks may plug into these.

They are made to plug into a harness or harnesses...but I guess this harness would have to be split into two monitors etc...that I suspect would be in one of those back to back type Japanese cabs...(?)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
chris1 said:
Thanks..

They would plug into somthing on the Jamma harness itself.

Like in my Candy cab..all the button wires run into these plugs up under the control panel.
I figure(though I'll have to look)the plug on the Buriki One sticks may plug into these.

They are made to plug into a harness or harnesses...but I guess this harness would have to be split into two monitors etc...that I suspect would be in one of those back to back type Japanese cabs...(?)

I figure they would go in something like this..

1088688862663_20040520131858047938.jpg

Jae686

Cheng's Errand Boy
How do we know if a given hyper64 is rev 1 or 2 ? and the games it supports?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Man,it's been awhile since I've messed with these..

Is the wire sequence for the speakers
1-2
3-4
Coming out of the Molex connector on the Rev 1 mobo.

So Pink,Black,Gray and Brown is What?

Neox062.jpg

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
stereo harness:

1: speaker -
2: speaker +
3: speaker 2 -
4: speaker 2 +

cord layout as if looking at the front of the rev 1 motherboard

the pos on my cable were the brown and grey wires, and pink and black were speaker -'s.

F

flpennstater

Hyper 64 xtreme rally issue: please help

I recently obtained an xtreme rally in a road's edge hyper 64 sit down driving cabinet. When I turn the system on, all the ram checks are ok. Then it goes to the monitor check where the boxes are covering the screen (lines crossing at about every half inch). Then it just freezes. In the manual it says the next thing that is supposed to happen is a network check, but the cabinet has no place for a link cable. Any idea what might be wrong?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm so jealous buddy! I'm trying to hunt down the Mobo, and the games all together in one shot! All 4 fighting games are excellent! I'm a hughe fan, my friend has them all, and we enjoy it inmensely.

Pas

Camel Slug
hyperneogeo64 said:
The Vogatek supergun (www.vogatek.com) work´s on HNG64 Revision 1 ?

As already stated by another member in your other thread started about this topic...you will only be able to use three of the four buttons...so three of the four fighting games would be short one controll button...the only fighter that uses less than four buttons is Buriki One. Plus you will only get mono sound.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm resurrecting this thread, and I want to update that I finally got the H64 fighting collection along with a rev 2 board like 6 months ago all mint and complete.

Thanks to all specially chris1 for the excellent posts about this great system. One of this days I'll get the racing mobo and games, they look fantastic.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
I got two (guessin ver 1) mobos with no games any way to tell which type by look?(fight,drive,etc.)

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Last edited: