NOTICE Of ***accidental*** Mass NUKING of French Language Threads:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
A FRENCH MEMBER VIOLATED THE POSTING POLICY ON NUDITY BY POSTING A HIGHLY OFFENSIVE PICTURE IN HIS SIGNATURE.

THIS IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL, AND SUCH, JUDGMENT WAS RENDERED.

HOWEVER:

JUDGE DREDD MUST ADMIT HE PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON IN ERASING THE IDIOT AND NOT ONLY NUKED HIS SIGNATURE, HIS ACCOUNT, AND HIS POSTS -BUT ALSO ACCIDENTLY NUKED EVERY THREAD HE ***EVER*** POSTED IN. 90% OF THE AFFECTED THREADS WERE FRENCH THREADS IN THE INT'L SECTION, A HANDFUL WERE OUTSIDE.

THAT IS WHY THERE A LOT OF FRENCH THREADS ARE NO LONGER HERE.

REST ASSURED, JUDGE DREDD WILL NEVER PRESS THAT PARTICULAR BUTTON AGAIN IN THIS SCENARIO.

YOU MAY GO BACK TO YOUR REGULAR BUSINESS.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
TO QUOTE ANOTHER GREAT COMIC-BOOK-BASED PURVEYOR OF JUSTICE:

"WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBLITY"

JUDGE DREDD CAN NOW ADD

"...AND THE OCCASIONAL '
WHOOPS.'"

THE LAW ABIDING FRENCH MEMBERS HAVE JUDGE DREDD'S APOLOGY.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Judge Dredd said:
TO QUOTE ANOTHER GREAT COMIC-BOOK-BASED PURVEYOR OF JUSTICE:

"WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBLITY"

JUDGE DREDD CAN NOW ADD

"...AND THE OCCASIONAL '
WHOOPS.'"

THE LAW ABIDING FRENCH MEMBERS HAVE JUDGE DREDD'S APOLOGY.

Uncle Ben was a purveyor of justice? :spock:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
What is wrong with French guys???Mercenaire has been banned just because there was this picture???And what did you do Judge for Kyokugenstar who stole Bahamut?Nothing.
All this is bullshit...
What is wrong with us?Is it because we made Ghostloop available in priority for French...
All of this is hypocrythe.It is not allowed to sell/trade/buy proto or conversion in this forum and when Chris Ray wanted to sell his proto ,nearly all members there sucked his dick to buy them .He was not anymore a great bastard who wanted to scamm people but a really good guy.
Perhap's I will be banned too because I opened my mouth,and then...It does not matter...I got good friends on this forum but I stopped posting since 6 month ago because I did not like how things were and are on this forum...
It is a forum,NOT AUSCHWITZ...
Regards,
Chamane.

shingouki

n00b
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° My mercenaire account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

shingouki

n00b
je me demande si il m'ont balance pour la tof...enfin la bonne news c est que j ai desormais le meme pseu sur ngf et ici

NeoGumby

neo-prophet
Staff member
:D :D :D shingouki has entered the SECRET LEVEL! :D :D :D

Please excuse his absense.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Chamane,

Let me address your point, since it is one I have thought about a few times over the past 2 years.

At first I too thought Kyokugen Star should be banned, but talking to Shawn, I was told that if he is banned, his chance of paying back Bahamut would be drastically reduced. So KS was allowed to keep his account, in the hope he would pay back for his trick.

But he has not, and so yes, now, after all this time, he should not be allowed here.

On the other hand, we have a member who scammed a lot fo people, Aaron Lewis, but in letting him stay, he has paid back nearly all complaints. As mods, we don't know whose complaints are valid, but the fact many people were refunded gives me hope in Shawn's logic as the correct way to deal with scammers.

Rgds,
Charlie

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Hi Charlie,I am happy to see that your answers are as usual polite and honnest...But I really think that there is a problem with french guys...Have you seen the post for Ghostlop rom?"Fuck the French guys with their boot,blablabla...."
Just because we sold a convertion 765 Euro(it is not my fault if USD is under Euro for the moment...).If I remember well,there was not any problem when such games as Stiker 45 or SDBall were sold for 500 euro and they were not proto like Ghostlop...If some people here do not have the money or the intention to buy the game,that is not my problem ...
I found that Judge Dread has been hard with Mercenaire....And what is the problem with HPman.If people do not want him to break the "surprise effect" for MS5 they should have protect it as we have done for our FRENCH GREAT GAME called GHOSTLOP.
I FUCK all the AMERICANS WHO FUCKED FRENCH GUYS.
Best Regards.
Chamane.

NeoGumby

neo-prophet
Staff member
chamane said:
Hi Charlie,I am happy to see that your answers are as usual polite and honnest...But I really think that there is a problem with french guys...Have you seen the post for Ghostlop rom?"Fuck the French guys with their boot,blablabla...."
Just because we sold a convertion 765 Euro(it is not my fault if USD is under Euro for the moment...).If I remember well,there was not any problem when such games as Stiker 45 or SDBall were sold for 500 euro and they were not proto like Ghostlop...If some people here do not have the money or the intention to buy the game,that is not my problem ...
I found that Judge Dread has been hard with Mercenaire....And what is the problem with HPman.If people do not want him to break the "surprise effect" for MS5 they should have protect it as we have done for our FRENCH GREAT GAME called GHOSTLOP.
Best Regards.
Chamane.

Jules: L'anglais, baiseur de mère, le parlez-vous ?
jules.gif

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
chamane said:
our FRENCH GREAT GAME called GHOSTLOP.

lol, I didn't realize that game was made by French programmers

Best Regards.
Chamane.

:spock: :spock:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
chamane said:
Best Regards.
Chamane.

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!

It's not your fault the $ is weak but it's not the weak $'s fault you MADE A FUCKING BOOTLEG YOU FUCKING FRENCH PIRATE FUCK!

That is why I say Fuck teh French.

Might as well call you le Dion and le Chris.

If you bastards gave a shit about the game you would have released the rom as well and not tried to turn a profit.

Please don't try to be the victim here because noone will feel sorry for you.

violin.gif

For the next time you want to play that sad song.

Status
Not open for further replies.