updated and a warning

hulk24

n00b
Oh, and FTL, I'd like to know if I'll still be able to order at the Neo Store if I'm banned because I really like that store and the prices are cool so let me know. I already ordered several times there and it will suck if I'm banned from that store, far more than from the forum anyway...
1/ why would you be bann from the store ?
2/ Neo-Ayato Nantes is coming for you :D

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
hulk24 said:
1/ why would you be bann from the store ?
2/ Neo-Ayato Nantes is coming for you :D

spammer.jpg

:shame: :D ;) :p

D

Duck King

ce.... soir... on vous met...

Ca en deviens pathétique cette histoire, et Tristesse tu as une part de responsabilité en répondant !

bah ça l'etait meme des le depart ! (et meme avant qu'on arrive lol, avec cette embrouille entre mags...)

c'est clair que pour s'embrouiller à cause d'un "ta mere c'est stakes winner", faut etre motivé, quand meme...
et dire qu'avec un simple "ah ouaip? tu le prends comme ça? bah ton pere c'est captain tomaday", tout aurait été réglé...

enfin bon, c'etait rigolo :drool:
duck_king, sur demande /reservations pour vos bastons en famille

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
tu fais de l'animation de banquet ou mariages aussi ? Ca peut toujours servir un Duck King le jour ou on veut pourrir la fete d'un ennemi ! :D

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
HPMAN said:
Answered, awaiting ANSWERS into french thread.

De toute facon qu'est ce que t'en a a foutre d'etre banni d'ici?on a pas eu besoin de ce forum pour vendre nos protos...

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Re: mais quel connard je fais

Duck King said:
en effet. =)

et pour cause...:

comment tu vas, maman tristesse ?

a guy threatening many people of his own country without any reason than he can't stand people different from him should be only able to be banned... from everywhere =)

we can give many quotes and examples of his agressions; the only thing he shoud be autorized to do is to be banned... from the forum and from the store also.
he broke a lot of the rules of this forum, agressing people and giving emulation links...

you can not let such a pathetic member menace, threat, the other members without doing anything.
and buy on the store while he's giving emulation links beside...

I hope that atrophyed will make an objective report of it too... :oh_no:

... scandaleux. :smirk:

"threatening many people of his own country without any reason"
You suddenly lost your memory man? Damn you're stupid otherwise.

"to be banned... from the forum and from the store also."
I don't see the correlation between the store and the forum so shut up. I certainly ordered many more things than you at the store so...

"giving emulation links..."
Once again you're trying to trick me but you're once again wrong because I gave the link of a forum SPEAKING about emulation. I never underlined anything to provide yourself roms so you're subversive on your own, mentally ill duck.

"and buy on the store while he's giving emulation links beside... "
Ask Shawn or Firebomber if they never have sold me items, we'll see.

Ignorant bird.

Nan c'est normal c'est la France, on se fout tous sur la gueule joyeusement :D

même si ca devient lourd ... je crois qu'on a fait le tour du sujet ... :oh_no:

JAMMASLOT

Crossed Swords Squire
Tristesse said:
Oh, and FTL, I'd like to know if I'll still be able to order at the Neo Store if I'm banned because I really like that store and the prices are cool so let me know. I already ordered several times there and it will suck if I'm banned from that store, far more than from the forum anyway...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tristesse = :loco:

D

Duck King

Damn you're stupid otherwise.

faut bien que je m'adapte à mon interlocuteur =)

en ce qui concerne ta correlation entre le mag et le fait d'etre banni, euh, je sais pas, c'est toi qui a lancé l'idée MDR :lol:

hum, I know the link you gave, and you can find roms without any problem whit that site... don't try to fool us...

and who cares if you buy at te store or not!?

you're so funny, just go on... :lol:
like that we can see who is really stupid ;)

moi je rigole bien en attendant

:cool:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
One of the french member just addressed.

Tristesse,I feel your a cool guy,please try to be polite and not use cuss words and all will be ok.
I feel Duck Kinig and Icez can be good members as well.

Just let's try to keep the forums clean.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I've posted a couple of times in the international forum. And out of the blue a French member came (Mouta, I believe) and he just started talking shit. No ban, hell I think the guy was worst than X-death. Now, I'm not being stereotypical with the french and calling them assholes, because they aren't. Hell stephane is one of the greatest members here. However, I get the impression that they believe that this forum is public, and number one it's not. It's a private forum, Shawn owns it. Secondly, people here are pretty laid back about banning, but seriously there are times when people aren't really that polite or respectful. I mean there's the war room, but sheesh....

Just my 2 cents.

In other words he was just spamming, no reason for him go have been a posting at a retarded level.

Last edited: