updated and a warning

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
One of the french member just addressed.

Tristesse,I feel your a cool guy,please try to be polite and not use cuss words and all will be ok.
I feel Duck Kinig and Icez can be good members as well.

Just let's try to keep the forums clean.

ludogood

n00b
Hey!! it's the "Forum members war" here???
What does it mean? a forum is a free place to talk about what we want, no? it's discrimination against NGF members !!! :oh_no:

L

Lunat

FTL c'est pas un nom de fils de pute ca ?

Nan par ce que au passage vous m'avez oublié

FTL

Staff member
First post updated and 2 days monitoring time started.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
FTL said:
First post updated and 2 days monitoring time started.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

HPMAN

UI resident
Re: BAN coming for some french members...please have a look

FTL said:
IF you will do that,you will be out of neo-geo.com and not meaning you will be in EW's Unregistered Island like you was HP ma(and you know why).

Sorry but I believe Wasabi did ask why in admin area and did not got answers.
Admin responsible certainly is afraid of "teh drama".
Still don't know why I was moved out, nobody got teh guts to speak.

As for our current case, still waiting to see original conplaint.

FTL

Staff member
Re: Re: BAN coming for some french members...please have a look

HPMAN said:
Sorry but I believe Wasabi did ask why in admin area and did not got answers.
Admin responsible certainly is afraid of "teh drama".
Still don't know why I was moved out, nobody got teh guts to speak.

As for our current case, still waiting to see original conplaint.

You messed up with n-g.com directories and spoiled the surprise of Slug 5 new insert.

Again,no UI,ban this time if it will be needed.

Not going to reveal the names of people who comaplained,sorry.

HPMAN

UI resident
Re: Re: Re: BAN coming for some french members...please have a look

FTL said:
You messed up with n-g.com directories and spoiled the surprise of Slug 5 new insert.

Again,no UI,ban this time if it will be needed.

Not going to reveal the names of people who comaplained,sorry.

Oh, let's look at the URLs :

SS5 :
http://www.neostore.com/images/products/releases/ssv/insert-mid.jpg
MS5 :
http://www.neostore.com/images/products/releases/ms5/insert-mid.jpg

OMG, I changed SSV to MS5, what a great hacker I am !!! :buttrock:

Fear Mitnick, FEAR :buttrock:

The file had PUBLIC authorisations. PERIOD.
You don't want a file public ? Set it with correct authorisations.

And yes people know how to do, just like here

Back to topic, Italian (or neo-geo.com dunno) way of justice is just great : "Hey, SOMEONE accused you of SOMETHING, so be quiet. And no, you won't have a chance to comment accusation, as we won't show it to you, nor you'll know who accused you, so you won't turn back against him if accusation is non founded."

Great, BTW Tristesse said we were stupid fools, please ban him.

icez

Crossed Swords Squire
I did only 2 jokes on the thread :crying: , that's like hpman , complains are from an user who personaly don't like us i think :emb:

edit : "like" not "lie":D

Last edited:

HPMAN

UI resident
Yes, still don't see FACTS to bring surveillance on me...

D

Duck King

ftl,

if you read the interventions of tristesse (!!!) on the internationnal board, you will see that he was the first to agress me, while I was just giving my opinion about a precedent post.
and because he wasn't allowed to understand what I was saying (because he was simply not concerned) he started at this moment to be agressive with me.

and where we are just kidding, he's just spitting on us...

that's the way you resolve problem here? you just blame and accuse without any development?

I'm sorry if some "trusted" members are a little bit too serious, and it's not my fault if some others members complain about finding bullshits on this post (a 150 pages topic... a true mess, but as I was saying (in french) that's not our fault if there is no organisation in this way of communiation on the internationnal board);
but I think some people here are just forgetting that this forum (and this topic) is not just their forum, it's a public forum....
and that's not our fault if some guys want to keep it just for them.

there are rules, and we respect them. we are not giving emulation links like some people on this thread...:spock:
now, if some people here needs to keep cool, some vacations, valium, some cash to buy themselves a sense of humour,... and can't stand the fact that the world his made by people with differents way of being,
this is not our problem.
because we were not agressive; not like everybody in this place.

we weren't the firsts to start flamm' here, and the agressivity which was reported to you is certainly not as worste that some insults profered here against us.
hpman gave a good example of it by his quote.

if you just trust some guys because there are older faces here...
and ban us just because one or two fellows can't bear our forum and members...

that's not a ban; that's discrimination, and judgment/sentence without any defense...

nice

laurent

Geese's Thug
d ailleurs...

dire que c est un "fils de pute" c pas vraiment fait pour arranger le cas des futurs peut etre bannis:shame: le fait est que c assez subjectif de savoir qui fait de l humour lourd et qui est trop serieux....mais bon il faut bien avouer que s il y a eu plainte c est que quelque chose ne tourne pas rond car c est bien la premiere fois que j entends parler banissement depuis le hack d il y a un an
:angry: de plus il ne parle pas de banissement directo mais d avertissement ce qui n est absolument pas la mm chose!

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I think FTL that it's time to ban me because I certainly will unleash tons of insult in the next few days so make it end now by yourself.
I've got a toleration quota that has already been over exceeded so do the necessary.

HPMAN

UI resident
Gamineries ?

Ce post m'a l'air offensif.

Je demande le ban pour darkstalker :D

JAMMASLOT

Crossed Swords Squire
DON'T FORGET TO BAN TRISTESSE :

Message from Tristesse:

*english mode on*
Do you want some provocations: ASSHOLE.

And yes this is a personnal insult so let's complain. I'm fucking fed up with your crappy arguments. Simply fuck you.

Add me on the list.
*english mode off*

Ah et sinon connard, je te signale que tu es dans le forum francais alors pas la peine d'ecrire en anglais pour qu'encore une fois tout le monde vois que tu es la pauvre petite victime.

Other message from Tristesse:

YOU were already charged for your english so fuck off.

Oh and one more for the fun: Va te faire foutre.

Last message from Tristesse...

Thanks Jammaslot from fucking shitty NGF to help me to justify my ban.

Tiens, va te faire enculer toi aussi. Je croyais que Duck King etait le plus gros fils de pute du forum mais je crois que toi aussi tu merite de te l'enfoncer bien profonde.

Last edited:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
JAMMASLOT said:
DON'T FORGET TO BAN TRISTESSE :

Message from Tristesse:

*english mode on*
Do you want some provocations: ASSHOLE.

And yes this is a personnal insult so let's complain. I'm fucking fed up with your crappy arguments. Simply fuck you.

Add me on the list.
*english mode off*

Ah et sinon connard, je te signale que tu es dans le forum francais alors pas la peine d'ecrire en anglais pour qu'encore une fois tout le monde vois que tu es la pauvre petite victime.

Other message from Tristesse:

YOU were already charged for your english so fuck off.

Oh and one more for the fun: Va te faire foutre.

Thanks Jammaslot from fucking shitty NGF to help me to justify my ban.

Tiens, va te faire enculer toi aussi. Je croyais que Duck King etait le plus gros fils de pute du forum mais je crois que toi aussi tu merite de te l'enfoncer bien profonde.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Oh, and FTL, I'd like to know if I'll still be able to order at the Neo Store if I'm banned because I really like that store and the prices are cool so let me know. I already ordered several times there and it will suck if I'm banned from that store, far more than from the forum anyway...

D

Duck King

mais quel connard je fais

Je croyais que Duck King etait le plus gros fils de pute du forum

en effet. =)

et pour cause...:

comment tu vas, maman tristesse ?

a guy threatening many people of his own country without any reason than he can't stand people different from him should be only able to be banned... from everywhere =)

we can give many quotes and examples of his agressions; the only thing he shoud be autorized to do is to be banned... from the forum and from the store also.
he broke a lot of the rules of this forum, agressing people and giving emulation links...

you can not let such a pathetic member menace, threat, the other members without doing anything.
and buy on the store while he's giving emulation links beside...

I hope that atrophyed will make an objective report of it too... :oh_no:

... scandaleux. :smirk:

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
Tristesse said:
Oh, and FTL, I'd like to know if I'll still be able to order at the Neo Store if I'm banned because I really like that store and the prices are cool so let me know. I already ordered several times there and it will suck if I'm banned from that store, far more than from the forum anyway...

LOL, bah si tu prends Shawn par les sentiments c'est clair que tu ne seras jamais ban hein ! Ca en deviens pathétique cette histoire, et Tristesse tu as une part de responsabilité en répondant ! Alors écrase et laisse les mods faire leur boulot ! On vous as po appris a tendre la joue ? :D