Hello I am Valier

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hello, welcome to the best neo geo site on the planet. You should post what you want on the Neo wanted forum. You should get replies. Hope this helps. :)

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Yea wrong topic for that.

Go to neo wanted, it's very successful.

Valier

Banned
I am Valier. I from Kaliningrad,Russian city near Baltic Sea. My father fisherman and my mother work nights to send me to good school. In my country we play many king of fighter. I would like to meet black girl.

Last edited:

ShuckNasty

Mr. Big's Thug
Valier said:
I am Valier. I from Kaliningrad,Russian city near Baltic Sea. My father fisherman and my mother work nights to send me to good school. In my country we play many king of fighter. I would like to meet black girl.

haha... is this guy for real? Holy shit. That was awesome.

spookys6

New Challenger
"I would like to meet black girl."

:eek_2: Does this mean what I think it does or is this just bad translation?

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
This is without a doubt, the best international thread ever!:buttrock:

Valier

Banned
Hello I am Valier.
Priyat na svami pozna ko mitsa
It is russka for hello nice to meet you.

Priyat na svami pozna ko mitsa na mama

This mean Valier very happier to meet your mothers. But it is good yes? A little moscovah humour no ??
:smirk:

Yes Valier would like to meet black girl. In my country very bad thing.:annoyed:

PLease send picture of black girl to. I very like see.

Valier Milos
rue de puddina
International Halls
Munchen
Germanaisie

U go say I give her money. I give her clothes ...I give her Kartoshka soup....but if she look at other man....I will crush her.

Last edited:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Re "I give her Kartoshka soup....but if she look at other man....I will crush her."

LOL! Man U russians sure know how to smooth talk the ladies:tickled:

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Ok, someone knock Valler out cold, before he does some serious damage with "Hot Kartoshka Soup"... God knows what THAT is...

Valier

Banned
Hello I am Valier.
My country no prejudice to blackman. It is just very bad thing to say I like black girl. I cannot explain. Russian translation very difficult . There no word in english. Only way I can show you is very bad thing if you give me box of Hershey chocolate, 1 metre wooden stick, TV weatherman, and 3 legged cow.Than Valier can show you how is very bad thing.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Valier said:
Hello I am Valier.

NO SHIT YOU'RE VALIER, WE CAN READ THE BOX TO THE LEFT

My country no prejudice to blackman. It is just very bad thing to say I like black girl. I cannot explain. Russian translation very difficult . There no word in english. Only way I can show you is very bad thing if you give me box of Hershey chocolate, 1 metre wooden stick, TV weatherman, and 3 legged cow.Than Valier can show you how is very bad thing.

I can provide all of those things for $50 shipped

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Best....thread....EVER!

*hugs Valier* I like you, can we be friends.....I know many black women.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Valier said:
Yes Valier would like to meet black girl. In my country very bad thing.:annoyed:
U go say I give her money. I give her clothes ...I give her Kartoshka soup....but if she look at other man....I will crush her.

:buttrock:

I would like to try the Kartoshka soup

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Salutations, there my friend Valier, I can provide you with
good black girl product, all for $50 shipped. Let me know.
This version will not look at other men, so no need to crush her.
:tickled: :lol:

Valier

Banned
Preevyet Chem ty seychas zanimaeshsya? Hello I am Valier.

Today Valier pleased to have new american friend Orpheus.

You give me home address. Me and uncle vladislav look very future we go america live in your mothers house.You help us get green cards and black girl yes?.We go see many black girl .But you no tell uncle vladislav okay he is how you say from the perestoika times. maybe uncle vladisslav instead marry your sister for this. He is very joking all the time but he need special bed at night because of afghanistan war. I say to him we go live in big american house of my friend.It is good yes?
:drool:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Valier said:
Preevyet Chem ty seychas zanimaeshsya? Hello I am Valier.

Today Valier pleased to have new american friend Orpheus.

You give me home address. Me and uncle vladislav look very future we go america live in your mothers house.You help us get green cards and black girl yes?.We go see many black girl .But you no tell uncle vladislav okay he is how you say from the perestoika times. maybe uncle vladisslav instead marry your sister for this. He is very joking all the time but he need special bed at night because of afghanistan war. I say to him we go live in big american house of my friend.It is good yes?
:drool:

Casey McMahon
4013 W. North B st.
Tampa, FL 36609