K' vs Kyo - Who is the real King of Fighters?

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
K'

Even if i like Kyo a lot

(he was my fave chara)

i prefer K'

(kyo is still my second though^^')

KDash9999

n00b
K' doesnt like the KOF yet he comes there? WTF? I like using K' better than Kyo but kyo has been there for longer. he defeat Rugal, Goetniz. K' defeated Zero and krizalid. Im also sure that K9999 defeated ~Igniz. Anyways which Bosses are tougher
Krizalid and Zero
or
Rugal and Igniz?

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
someone said something about K getting the kusanagi flames fused in his right hand. in the KOF2k2 K team ending it shows him taking of his glove which revealed a hand which was similar to k9999 hand. i don't get it

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Unfortunately, when it comes to K', there are almost no answers to questions about him.

Dude's been around for 5 years and we barely know him...

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Terry owns both of them for free.

However, if I were to choose, I'd pick Kyo. While K' undoubtedly has a shitload of skill and is an excellent fighter, I still don't think he can hold a candle to Kyo's decency -- let alone Terry's outright might.

And remember, kids, the only person to ever beat Terry (once) was Krauser...

D

Devils Child

K' just rules all completely with a iron rod and fist of steel. He is cool, tough as nails, charismatic, a great leader for any team in the game, and mentally intimidating. Kyo finally ditched the headband, good move IMO, his redesigned self is much cooler, but since K' mimics some of Kyo's moves but actually improves upon them, then there really is no argument to be made for Kyo being superior. K' takes what most consider to be Kyo's best moves and improves upon them. I'd pick K' over Kyo anyday, but therein lies the beauty of the KOF series, why pick one when you can fill up two slots with both?

D

Devils Child

Unfortunately, when it comes to K', there are almost no answers to questions about him.

Dude's been around for 5 years and we barely know him...

Bummer, huh?

Anyways which Bosses are tougher
Krizalid and Zero
or
Rugal and Igniz?

Rugal was not too hard, sure at first maybe, but when one compares the KOF series over the years, Rugal is a bottom of the ladder type character, at least as far as difficulty goes.

Igniz teamed with Rugal against Krizalid and Zero... hmmm... Igniz is so freaking tough it makes me want to drink a bunch of hard liquor and get nice and chill before I fight him so I won't get so pissy when he whips my ass repeatedly.

However Igniz by himself, because in my opinion Rugal can't hold a torch to any of these dudes, well anyway, Krizalid and Zero have to win out since Igniz is fighting a pair of kickass fighters all alone since Rugal is so pathetic he didn't even show up for this one. I say Igniz is the toughest KOF boss ever, and don't expect me to back down from it. Krizalid, Goenitz, Zero... whatever... Igniz is the shiznit.

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
Devils Child said:

However Igniz by himself, because in my opinion Rugal can't hold a torch to any of these dudes, well anyway, Krizalid and Zero have to win out since Igniz is fighting a pair of kickass fighters all alone since Rugal is so pathetic he didn't even show up for this one.

Hmm, IMO Krizalid is much worse than Rugal. And he gets tricked VERY easily. With Zero not being half as though as Igniz, i'd say Rugal and Igniz will win.