Just got a deal on Ebay for Two HNG boards

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
Chris,

Don't throw that box away. I heard that idiots, err I mean collectors, will pay top Dollar for it on eBay. ;)

Charles

Yea,:D I figured that..

I was planning on keeping it after I get rid of the 4 boards inside..
Folding it up and putting it away..
I still have several boxes around for 1 slot boards that I've bought in the past..

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Hey I've got one of those boxes too now muh hahaha where are the collectors -=)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Hitmanxlt said:
Hey I've got one of those boxes too now muh hahaha where are the collectors -=)

:D I just received a second chance offer for another set of four I bid on but was outbid for..before I got the set I have..
It looks like the bidder didn't pay after outbidding me..

I don't need another 4 of these..no way..

I'm hoping to sell these 4 for the same amount your selling your 4 for later on in the future.
I usually keep all and any SNK related boxes I get..

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Well all 4 of mine are gone, I've got a rev 2 on the way and a new 4 slotter for my cab, since its down atm...can't wait to get back up and running

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Hitmanxlt said:
Well all 4 of mine are gone, I've got a rev 2 on the way and a new 4 slotter for my cab, since its down atm...can't wait to get back up and running

Sweet!!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Now that I have both my Rev 1 boards, I really wish I knew how do wire them properly. I really want to put one in my cab. Is there anyone local to CA who knows how to wire these up correctly to a Candy cabinet? I can ship them to you to wire and include a small fee for doing so? LMK

GAMEFAN

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
nutha' one

okay, so I ordered a board from them too...I'm curious what the difference is between the rev. 1 and rev. 2 boards? Also, has anyone hooked one to a Supernova? [thats what I will be attempting.]

pixeljunkie