SNK Playmore Wins Lawsuit

Sith05

Crossed Swords Squire
Aw man. This is the best news I've heard in a long time. I can't wait to see what they do with the money! We need more games :)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
EvilWasabi said:
Nam 75 isn't expected to make money now. It's okay to play the roms for it because no matter where you get it from, you're not supporting SNK.

Oh well, sorry, I failed to notice the irony, J was referring to the fact that your Nam 75 pic was obtained via emulation. I got it now.

I agree with you, emulating an old game is OK in my book.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I hope that with their money, they invest in hiring some really good planners. I mean, they can program. They can draw, but their execution on making games is kind of funky. Look at SVCC - there are too many issues with crappy backgrounds and hit detection. SS0 - gameplay feels like SSIV - slow as shit, animation on new characters sucks, but I guess SNKP was cutting corners. Too many corners are cut.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Good news in deed. One evil company hit hard and one great company gets more money that they deserve

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
They can rehire their translators. :loco:

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
"Whoa man that seemed just like yesterday when the place was clammorin' and everyone's hammered but the cops couldnt keep us away"
damn I just have to wonder does cochran work for snkp? If so the chewbacca defense works

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:
They can rehire their translators. :loco:

Yeah, I'm all for that.

Maybe SNKP should work on getting the P out of their name next.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
this is great news.

I hope they know at least where to manage that money.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
wave.gif
bye bye Aruze
wave.gif

hope we get some classy games now from SNKP

good news indeed

Garland Russell

Dodgeball Yakuza
That's excellent news! Now that means that we'll be getting tons of neo geo stuff; systems, games, accessories, etc. I can't wait!;) :D :D

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Garland Russell said:
Uh, the site that you posted didn't work.

He was making a joke/speculation.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Even though this celebration is a bit belated, I cannot help but congradulate SNk on their victory. Hopefully the money will be wisely spent developing games for the years coming!

Brett

Sundance

Sho's Rival
And that was only 1 lawsuit. From what i understand they have multiple lawsuits pending against Aruze. This is just the 1st, in hopefully, a string of victories.