Lame/Gay KOF Characters

Sado

n00b
Lamest and Gayest are...

Lamest:
1. Foxy (WTF is with her)
2. K9999 (Tetsuo anyone?)
3. Ignitz (i'm surprised no one mentioned him thus far:shame:)
4. Rugal ("oh no i lost" *presses self destruct button and dies like a bitch, comes back for more in the special editions, loses and blows up like a bitch again*)
5. Geonitz (sad loser:kekeke:)
6. Daimon (big bad stupid looking)
7. Brian battler
8. Bao (what is he doing here?)
9. Zero (name says it all)
10. Shingo (how can someone be a wanna-be even though he is in his twenties is beyond me)

Gayest:
1. Ash...hands down.
2. Benimaru (canon wise not gay just thinks he's pretty)
3. Chris (again i'm surprised no one mentioned "it")

DugFinn

n00b
Aww... *shakes head* What-? Come on people.

Ash Crimson is awesome!

In game:
-Boy's got 'evil plot' written all over him, but he’s a ‘good guy’ - even saved Kyo from being killed by Iori.
-He kicked Iori's ass like it was nothing (busts out pointing and laughing!) and didn't even brake a nail.
-He could have taken advantage of Kyo right then and there and owned his powers too, but didn't; just gave him a warning for "next time".
-Extremely powerful. Don't diss him until you've played with him in the game! Anyone that egotistical, strong, and (let's face it) pretty, can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it. (Just look at Benimaru - another cool character.) Don't hate him because he's pretty, guys.
-All his moves are named after the French Revolutionary calendar. Original. So is his character design. That's what makes KoF stand out - original characters!
-And last but not least, red leather is hot. White hair is cool. And, the freckles are freakin‘ sexy. As is his ego.

As for a crappy character?
I’m surprised no one has said Mai yet. Talk about pointless fan service embodied in a sprite. Her moves are generic, as is her character personality. (What personality?!) Her quote should be: "Look! I'm dressed in a skanky strip of cloth! Watch me kick high!" The only thing exceptional about her is her bra size. (Oh, wait, that’s right. She doesn’t wear one.) Thank the gods they took her out in KoF XI.

Yeah, I said it. Mai sucks.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
As for gay characters (by which I have to quote my psychology teacher "the only reason to be gay is if you wanted to have sex with guys") I have yet to see any, though there have been alot of cases of bishonen (Benimaru, Ash, etc) and scantly clad women(which I don't believe I have to quote any) from SNK lately. As was said earlier different cultures have different stereotypes and I don't think people should bash them just because.

Now for lame characters, there have been several that take the cake(I have to agree that Mai just became too generic and I'm glad they finally took her off the roster, though did they have to replace her with B.Jenet). Hinako and KKKK9 are perfect examples of when you can either have AI upset of either an easy or impossible character.

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Call me silly but basically almost all the new characters from 99 up to 03 are pretty bad. Not gameplay wise but in general ie: Seth, vanessa hinako ramon duo lon malin ....I dont know the list goes on and the new characters keep coming. I just dont like how they keep messing up the old characters like robert. He was great up to 98/99 then they really butchered him up. I really , really dislike ramon. He's possibly the most unasthetically pleasing character. the way he stands runs moves sounds just aggrevates the hell out of me :mad: .
but whatever I just dont play him.

a_bomb

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
Neo a_bomb said:
Call me silly but basically almost all the new characters from 99 up to 03 are pretty bad. Not gameplay wise but in general ie: Seth, vanessa hinako ramon duo lon malin ....I dont know the list goes on and the new characters keep coming. I just dont like how they keep messing up the old characters like robert. He was great up to 98/99 then they really butchered him up. I really , really dislike ramon. He's possibly the most unasthetically pleasing character. the way he stands runs moves sounds just aggrevates the hell out of me :mad: .
but whatever I just dont play him.

a_bomb

Then i think it gets the job done. At least they have characteristics you hate-love. Instead of bland ones.

Ash crimson is just kinda...little red riding hood?? wtf

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
DugFinn said:

Ash Crimson is awesome!

In game:
-Boy's got 'evil plot' written all over him, but he’s a ‘good guy’ - even saved Kyo from being killed by Iori.
-He kicked Iori's ass like it was nothing (busts out pointing and laughing!) and didn't even brake a nail.
-He could have taken advantage of Kyo right then and there and owned his powers too, but didn't; just gave him a warning for "next time".
-Extremely powerful. Don't diss him until you've played with him in the game! Anyone that egotistical, strong, and (let's face it) pretty, can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it. (Just look at Benimaru - another cool character.) Don't hate him because he's pretty, guys.
-All his moves are named after the French Revolutionary calendar. Original. So is his character design. That's what makes KoF stand out - original characters!
-And last but not least, red leather is hot. White hair is cool. And, the freckles are freakin‘ sexy. As is his ego.

I’m surprised no one has said Mai yet. Talk about pointless fan service embodied in a sprite. Her moves are generic, as is her character personality. (What personality?!) Her quote should be: "Look! I'm dressed in a skanky strip of cloth! Watch me kick high!" The only thing exceptional about her is her bra size. (Oh, wait, that’s right. She doesn’t wear one.) Thank the gods they took her out in KoF XI.

Just outta curiosity are you a female?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
DugFinn said:

Ash Crimson is awesome!

In game:

W.....
T.....
F.....

:oh_no:

P.S. ban plz.

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
DugFinn said:

Ash Crimson is awesome!

In game:

You worship a sexually ambivalent transvestite. You hate a hot, cool ninja chick with a perfect, voluptuous body. You embrace the worst of KOF and reject its best parts. No one can be that confused. You must be a joke account.:angry:

deathblade

n00b
gay and lame

i think benimaru looks gay the he replys and the costumes he look more like a girl going wild and crazy. i hope benimaru can really be a girl for next kof series. some sort undergo operation. most important he looks suducive by the suduce just shermie ya know. shermie is covering her eyes and face i cant see her looks.

DugFinn

n00b
Tsubaki said:
You worship a sexually ambivalent transvestite.
Transvestite? This isn't the Rocky Horror dude. It's red leather with flames. If you have a problem with red leather and flames, go talk to Hell's Angels. I'm sure they'll love to hear you call their motif "transvestite."

Tsubaki said:
You hate a hot, cool ninja chick with a perfect, voluptuous body.
So... In your opinion DD breast size is perfect..? Back problems anyone? And... You only like her because she's "hot" and "voluptuous"? So.... Mai is only "cool" because she's got big boobs and wears practically nothing? Seriously, what kind of self respecting ninja wears something like that? Hmmm...? Thus... According to you, all the coolest "chicks" are practically naked DD sluts? *nods* Yes, I completely agree with your standards of "cool". They're reasonable and make perfect sense. Congratulations, you just convinced me with your compelling argument. *rolls eyes*

Tsubaki said:
You embrace the worst of KOF
What, actual game play based on character mechanics, ability and story plot?

Tsubaki said:
and reject its best parts.
Skanky sluts..? *looks around* Was that it? Did I get it right? The best part of KOF is skanky sluts?

Tsubaki said:
No one can be that confused. You must be a joke account.:angry:
Sorry love, I'm afraid that you're the one that is confused. I play KOF because it's fun, it has great characters, and one awesome story. If you want to play it because it has a "hot, cool ninja chick with a perfect, voluptuous body" then I suggest you stop playing KOF and just go watch yourself some hentai Mai p*rn - and play with yourself instead.
Think of it this way, you won't even have to preoccupy yourself with keeping both hands on the controller anymore. I'm sure you'll love that. So, until they invent the one handed controller, I think the future path for you is set and clear.

Hmph. And you think /I'm/ confused... *shakes head sadly* Just 'cause I think Ash is cool. *grins* And sometimes dress like him, heh heh.
AshAndK'.jpg

galfordo said:
P.S. ban plz.
PS: I agree. My right to freely express my own personal opinon should be halted and squandered. In fact, no one from here after should be allowed to give any sort of personal opinion if it does not completly match up to galfordo's own personal views and opinions. Galfordo, you are completly right, how could I have been so wrong. I will try to not express my own views from now on, and will instead secretly PM you everytime I have an opinion so that I can ask you if it is the right one.

*busts out laughing*
Ah, n00bs, how you make me laugh.
Seriously, though, no hard feelings. You two amuse me too much for that. ^ ~

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
tsukaesugi said:
The only 100% confirmed homosexual fighting character I know of is Damien from 'Groove On Fight'.

Zangief is confirmed gay.

DugFinn

n00b
VanillaThunder said:
Zangief is confirmed gay.

Really? In Capcom Fighting Evolution, for his ending you see him dreaming of being with his girlfriend in California and sitting in a jacuzzi with three almost naked girls. So... You sure about that?

Tacitus

Staff member
DugFinn said:
Really? In Capcom Fighting Evolution, for his ending you see him dreaming of being with his girlfriend in California and sitting in a jacuzzi with three almost naked girls. So... You sure about that?

Go read the canon guide....

Tacitus

Staff member
DugFinn said:
Ah, point taken.
Hm, interesting.

Yeah, it's part of the Capcom thing of censoring things for a foreign audience.. like Poison not being a tranny in USA SF3.

sameh903

Goal! Goal! Goal!
ok i see that all people dislike benimaru. this character is a japaneese comic character in japan. they made him like that based on thier culture. not to make him gay. i have lots of japaneese friends wear these stuff, but they are not gay, it is gust thier culture. chang and choi are considering to be funny when they hug eachother, not being gays. and about the sports team, i really like play them so much, especailly heavy d, he can kick ass pretty bad. now the most lamest charcters in my opinion are:

angle all the way. her voice and her movies are so dumb and so strange.
choi: when i fight him i dont know what to use, i gust beat him with no special moves, he is too short, well, way short. not fun to play with or against.
zero: the most dumbest boss of the king of fighters saga.
ryo: dont get me wrong, but this character is a rip off of ryo capcom street fighter, watch him how he block him self from the attacks all the time, gust like ryo (SF)
athena: she kick ur ass because of one thing only, she always run from the right side of the screen all the way to the left side of the screen, repeatedly. which is so annoying. really annoying!

who said that shermi is a dyke, come on man, all the male fighters want her sleeping next to them on the bed:D

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
2003 Shen sucked in terms of gameplay. But he's SOOOO much better in 11. I'm in love with him again:emb:

DugFinn

n00b
genjiglove said:
Ash is fucking gay.
Just like your sig, Genjiglove.
^ ^

Yeah, Sameh903, most of us know about the Japanese culture and how it relates to the game. It's not considered on target gay in Japan, just fashionable. Guys are actually expected to be just as fashionable, and in some cases, as pretty, as the girls. That's just their culture. I have a few Japanese friends as well. They have told me all this.
Unfortunatly, in the US, so many (forum spamming gamers) are ignorant homophobes, that they don't even realize that it's /just/ two innocent friends hugging, or /only/ a really well groomed guy in the latest mens fashion from Paris. You'll have to excuse them - they're too busy watching Mai jiggle.

So, yes. We all know Benimaru kicks ass. He always has, he always will.
....Although, I do have to say, I'd wish he'd go back to wearing something that isn't so... Leopard print. Agk.

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
1997 Benimaru was kickass...

2000-2002 wasn't really that powerful =/

2003 and XI Benimaru was kickass again xD

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've read that Eagle is gay as well.

Pretty surprised to hear about the gayness of Zangief.

Tacitus

Staff member
LoneSage said:

Strange, isn't it?

I never heard about eagle, though.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
LoneSage said:

With all that man-muscle and aggression, I'm not surprised Capcom censored it for us here in the States. Could you've imagined the backlash back in the day if we found out Zangief was gay?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
VanillaThunder said:
Strange, isn't it?

I never heard about eagle, though.

OK, I braved the Closet of Death and dug out my copy of "All About Capcom Fighting Games 1987-2000" which is about as canon as it gets.

It says nothing about the sexual preferences of either Zangief or Eagle, although it does confirm that Poison is in fact, male.