Lame/Gay KOF Characters

The gayest KOF character

The gayest KOF character is Ash Crimson all the way i mean he is a guy dressing up as a girl

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Hinako, Chin, Kasumi, Xiangief

And Jhun, did they really needed this character, at least they shouldn't have taken off some of kim's moves to add to him.

I nevere really liked takuma

Clark gets really frustrating at competitive levels, specially for 2000, unless they play through the honor system.

other than that I think the 1st 4 listed are the lamest/gay. the others were just opinions i had

SilverAngel

Member,
Looks gay:
Benimaru
Bao
Choi

Worst characters:
The whole sports team
Bao
Chang
Choi

In my opinion anyway :)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
they should have made "SNK gaY fighter" on NG Pocket.

PS: Bernimaru would be the main character.

Last edited:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Comander Griker said:
The gayest KOF character is Ash Crimson all the way i mean he is a guy dressing up as a girl

OH MY GOD.

*always thought she was a girl and realizes*

Ice_burn

Another Striker
Ash and her/his team mates all look disgusting. I also think that King was a dyke.

SnkLove

New Challenger
whoever said k'9999 is lame ur gay..its gotta be Foxy or Hinako....there both gay.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Comander Griker said:

Ash is a boy??!? Haha, just kidding. Anyway, how can you say Ash dresses up like a girl especially when you compare to such characters as Bridget from GuiltyGear?

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Jackafur said:
i think benimaru looks "gay"......but for characters i dont like...im gonna have to go with athena..shes kinda cheezy

athena kicks ass. she could kick your ass.

yagami_boy

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It would have been Choi!
Hon. Mentions are:
Chin
No more...

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Ice_burn said:
Ash and her/his team mates all look disgusting. I also think that King was a dyke.
Funny since King has a thing for Ryo :shame:

Sumez

The Ultimate 11
Ice_burn said:
Ash would be a pretty cool character (no matter his/her gender), if it weren't for the freckles :oh_no:

As for King...
king.png

Sumez

The Ultimate 11
Oh, and how can there be any doubt that Ramon is the gayest KoF character ever?

Benimaru is pretty gay, but he's so awesome he can get away with it.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
my votes for gayest characters are:
ramon
K9999
hinako
bao

i would also like to say these guys are faggots:
iori and k

but thats mostly based on gameplay. iori is cool i just don't like how overpowered he is, and k is just a faggot. and im sure that pissed some people off, but i just have hate for them from my friend beating my ass with them so much.

RichardDark

Overtop Pathfinder
iimer said:
Every character Falcoon has designed.

Yeah sure man,you are realy funny
:kekeke:

you should first make better character design stuff befor you can judge about an Artist work :lol:

for me K'9999 is lame(even gay) the copy version of Tetsuo(that is not gay)

t19con

n00b
I think that benimaru is definetly on the bent side and k999 aswell since he is in a team with girls and also king because she looks like a man with them clothes.

Lay off Benimaru and Ash...those characters are cool!! :buttrock: XD Yea, I agree! Ash would be cooler if he didn't have freckles...no offence...And Yea, its just culture. Americans do tend to see gay guys like so.

The LAME characters, I'd have to say would be Hinaku...(or however you spell her name)...and that's it. There are no REAL 'gay' KOF characters. Beni is just metrosexual. Ash might be, too. Since, after defeating Chizuru, he mentions something to her in resemblence to liking her.
That's my 2 pesos. lol :D

kof_dude

n00b
Benimaru is totally the gayest dude, and Shermie and/or Vice look like total dykes.
I'm not one to judge though, I own with all 3 of them.
Oh yeah, and the entire sports team seemed pretty gay to me.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Who is that Chinese girl in Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and in King of Fighters 2001 because I forgot her name. Her taunt move is where she sticks out her tongue and she goes Blah blah blah blah. :tickled: :D

Is her name Xiangief or Xiang something???. :conf: :D