Lame/Gay KOF Characters

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
OK, I braved the Closet of Death and dug out my copy of "All About Capcom Fighting Games 1987-2000" which is about as canon as it gets.

It says nothing about the sexual preferences of either Zangief or Eagle, although it does confirm that Poison is in fact, male.

THANK YOU!

Dash no Chris, who has just about every canon Capcom source on the face of the planet, will also confirm that Zangief is NOT gay, and that Poison is indeed a man.

With that said, Venom from Guilty Gear is confirmed to be gay. Source: Knight of Knives Drama CD and a good portion of his dialogue from the game.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Some of the appeal with SNK Fighting games is the ultra camp character designs.

That said, even if characters like Beni etc were designed with their sexual bent ;) in mind or not, why would it matter?

I mean c'mon, playing a sexually ambiguous character in a videogame doesn't make you gay ... does it? :spock:

Then again the title of the thread is misleading as it is referring to gay as in not very good - or is it lame characters and also characters that may or may not be gay :conf:

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Syxx573 said:
I thought Kensou was Chinese.

His profile says Chinese. The name ain't really a proper chinese name though.

And that Kansai Greeting thing with Robert in KOF97........??? I'll say he is a pretty confused character...

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
I thought Benimaru was ok, but the leopard print outift.... erm.. :lol:

Ash is TEH GAY. Period. :kekeke:

Alex Neuco

Quiz Detective
To hell with all those homo fighters. Ash, Duo, Benimaru, all them gay ass motherfuckers. And whoever likes them is gay too.

RPX

n00b
Lamest
1)Goenitz(I hate his guts and Wish all the most horibble things in life happen to him and only him)
2)Choi(midget Freddy Kruger wannabe)
3)Goro Daimon(you know it was coiming)
4)Chizuru (for being the most plane run of the mill charactes out there.)

Gayest
1) Bao (the equivelent to Guilty Gears Bridget)
2)Ash (the guy is wearing a bra with the 80's Michael Jackson Thriller outfit for crying out loud)
3)Andy Bogard(its like Hue Hefner running away from the Playboy Playmates.)
4)Maxima(just for having those 70's pork chop side burns)
5)Duo Lon(the guy were's Lip stick thats all I'm saying. but a Good Fighter)

Benimaru is not on this list because he is a solid kick ass fighter. And has been Seen wit alsmost as many wome as Mr. Big(A known Pimp) What the developser are thinking when they make his cloths is still in question.

Last edited:

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Lame...

Well....none of them are gay. But some characters are kinda lame though....so here goes.

Lame

1) The whole USA team...Heavy D, Lucky and Brian..
2) Seth....with that weird move where he demonstrates his hatred for knees....(its in 2002)
3) Hinako.....the girl tries to slap you silly or something....
4) K9999.....no comment...

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Yue(Moon) said:
Well....none of them are gay. But some characters are kinda lame though....so here goes.

Lame

You don't mean that.

Izanagi

n00b
Yue(Moon) said:

Lame

Yes nothing more fearsome than an olympic team, who was never heard from again.

I heard they kept getting their KOF invitations taken by way of having a can of whoop ass opened on them (for example Chris, Yashiro and Shermie)
Every year different people same whooping.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I forgot how dead the KOF Forum is nowadays and how pointless it is to argue over the franchise.

+1 for a forum that used to mean something.