Lame/Gay KOF Characters

Hobgoblin

Crazed MVS Addict
Who do you think are the lamest/gayest KOF Characters, Im saying:

k9999, blatant tetsuo rip off, he is G-A-Y!

K', Generic KOF pretty boy, we already have enough.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
Poor chara: Hinako, Daimon, K9999

K': here I'm contrary, it's one of the characters more cool and succeeded of the SNK..

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I think the whole point of K9999 was to pay tribute to tetsuo.

K' is awesome. Very fun character to use with nice flashy combos.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
A lot of KOF's chara's don't 'fit' too well, but Hinako just pisses me off.

question: WTF is another benimaru wearing??? Just when you thought he couldn't look any gayer.

great character though.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
ASH CRIMSON. Its still hard for me to even acknowledge he's a real KOF character.

Jackafur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i think benimaru looks "gay"......but for characters i dont like...im gonna have to go with athena..shes kinda cheezy

I don't know if this classifies them as GAY but they would not be missed by me at all in any future KOF outings:

Choi
Benimaru
Tetsuo (K9999)

MD20XX / Storm Rider

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Benimaru is the gayest and I have a feeling he'll be forming a "close" friendship with Ash

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
the roker said:
Benimaru is the gayest and I have a feeling he'll be forming a "close" friendship with Ash

The only 100% confirmed homosexual fighting character I know of is Damien from 'Groove On Fight'.

-in his taunt, he bites his fingernails and says 'Uhnn!'

-his throw is a hug, he clasps his arms around his opponent and lets out a very audible 'Mmnn'

-when his partner, Gartheimer, dies he says 'You can't die! I still love you!'

-his character development sketches (viewable in the bonus mode) show him perilously close to kissing Gartheimer

-his ending screen shows him wrapped starry-eyed in Gartheimer's arms, with roses and sunshine in the background

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
FormlessOne said:
The entire Psyco Soldiers team.

No way.

At least there was a tiny hint of character design going on...

a Japanese high school kid, a drunken kung-fu master, and a pop star.

No problem. I can get into that.

Look at Foxy.

What the hell is that supposed to be?!

Shen Woo

n00b
Psycho Soldiers is a good team I would say, other than Athena. Its a Kung fu master and his students. I just don't know why she would be a pop star. I do give credit to SNK for doing something different, so actually I don't mind her now.

Shen Woo

n00b
Oh yeah, and Foxy is an agent of NESTS, so she can be as strange as anything. All of the NESTS people are weird.

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
Angel: She´s The cheapest character in the videogame´s history!!!!

Choi: So small that I go like "Where´s my target?" also he´s got some cheap moves.

Hinako: one word... USELESS

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
SPINMASTER X said:
ASH CRIMSON. Its still hard for me to even acknowledge he's a real KOF character.

Yo Spin I Second that- ASS Creamson is a definate Fagety ass gay....(painting nails and wearing headbands???? What the Hell bullshit is that..?? Damn that freak.).......
Hey for all them Haters of the notorious sports team, I d much rather fight those guys......at least they kinda looked like Muscleheaded THUGS - Im gonna take em a little more seriously as Brawlers than Little Children like.....Hinako, Bao (He looks like a smurf), Choi, Xaingfei, what a waste of time- GO HOME LITTLE KIDS ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME !!!!

- Foxy, K999 and SETH that God awful mowhawk.......:oh_no:, ......what a dissapointment man....for a while the series started to look like "The King of FREAKS" :eek_2:

94_win_03.gif

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
GunstarHeroblack said:
Yo Spin I Second that- ASS Creamson is a definate Fagety ass gay....(painting nails and wearing headbands???? What the Hell bullshit is that..?? Damn that freak.).......
Hey for all them Haters of the notorious sports team, I d much rather fight those guys......at least they kinda looked like Muscleheaded THUGS - Im gonna take em a little more seriously as Brawlers than Little Children like.....Hinako, Bao (He looks like a smurf), Choi, Xaingfei, what a waste of time- GO HOME LITTLE KIDS ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME !!!!

- Foxy, K999 and SETH that God awful mowhawk.......:oh_no:, ......what a dissapointment man....for a while the series started to look like "The King of FREAKS" :eek_2:

94_win_03.gif

LOL @ "ASS Creamson"

I totally 100% agree (except for foxy, cuz I love her character design although not very KOF like more Guilty Gear). But everything else you said I agree 100%. Freakin King of Freaks.

p.s. i'm glad i'm not the only one who hated seth's mowhawk. He's not that bad of a character but that mowhawk has to go.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Zangief is the only actual gay fighting game character I know of.

As far as people I don't like, or are lame looking, I would have to go with Bao. I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they put him in.

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Bleah

Sports Team are a living cliche :oh_no:

i find Ash very original...i don't see why everyone hates him

it s not like if you paint your fingernails and wear headbands you re gay

you re fucking cool if you can kick ass and take care of your beauty

that's why a lot of people think benimaru is gay,when he really is one of the coolest

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Ilovejapangirls said:
Bleah

Sports Team are a living cliche :oh_no:

Brian Battler rocks.

You can pull off some really nice combos from him.
Lucky Glaubber is also a deadly chara in KOF98.

I can't tell the same as above for Heavy D! , he's just a damn ugly Boxing comboer.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The one thing we can Agree on is- the sad fact of reality - every year we play this game we have to accept the characters they put in,
Even the Freaks , sprorts team etc......if we wanna play we have to accept the crap (whatever characters we consider them are) that they dish us- they Know they have the established Game/fanbase, so as long as they keep in the "KEY" Main characters - they have that space left over to put in whomever they choose.....which I do firmly believe Playmore/SNK purpously leave out characters and other great ideas so they have them for the next year or beyond....

marco.gif

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
anyway atrophyed we were talking about look and personality

and in 98 i prefer my team of Daimon-Clark-Iori;)