Mvs Shockbox Inserts Wanted Please

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
I think I might have something bookmarked at home, I'll check it out after work

Just looked at www.arcadeflyers.com problem is those don't have the controls like the MVS art does, plus only had a few of the games I'm looking for since most are new.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
naitram said:
Did anybody make one of that MS5 insert that was discussed a few days ago?

Also I need a Samurai Showdown 4, can anyone hook me up? Thanks.
I will be doing that SamSho 4 insert and uping it to CRAZEARCADE this week.I have Street HOOP aka Street SLam on the clipboard,this will be a double release,one with the Street Slam logo and on with the Street Hoop logo
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
lithy said:
I'm assuming you guys are getting some nice art scans to do these with. If you can I'm looking for high quality scans of the following English MVS art I know not Shockbox related but thought it'd be a good place to ask

King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2003
Matrimelee
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Nightmare in the Dark
Samurai Shodown 5
Sengoku 3
SNK vs. Capcom
Zupapa

I scan from original inserts or artwork mostly that I've gathered in the last year and I have a Sengoku 3 and Zuupapa.The Samurai V artwork,I DL'ed off the website and edited with no logo at all.It's the full picture and looks natural.
KOF 2001? I have this poster I may be able to work with.I intend to get the NGH game back so i'll have that to scan.
Uhh,It's going to take some time though..looking at early next week because I want to get some more insert images created and place on that CRAZEARCADE page.
My suggestion for you would be to work with something you already have in the meantime and get your method down pat. Don't worry,I won't forget as I am writing it down now and we have this thread I check into frequently.
Again,if somebody has a link to an insert image they wish for me to grab and UL to crazearcade,I will be happy to do so.The image should be only a lil' bit larger than 5 megs MAX in the form of a PDF file.
-BB
-BB

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I'm gonna scan my KoF 2003 flyer from the kit, and some pages I got out of an Arcadia with KoF 2003 art on it. If any of you wants these shoot me a pm.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
alrighty

butta: just added the inserts off your site onto shockboxes.crazearcade.com also, got them all but SvC, i'll do that when I have time later.

BB: added a second page, we should probably start adding all additions onto that one because the first page was getting pretty long.

i'll resize all the images on the second page to match the size of the ones on the first this afternoon.

anybody else that has inserts to contribute, email me, SALES@CRAZEARCADE.COM we can get them up.

Lets get inserts for every game guys :tickled:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I scan from original inserts or artwork mostly that I've gathered in the last year and I have a Sengoku 3 and Zuupapa.The Samurai V artwork,I DL'ed off the website and edited with no logo at all.It's the full picture and looks natural.
KOF 2001? I have this poster I may be able to work with.I intend to get the NGH game back so i'll have that to scan.
Uhh,It's going to take some time though..looking at early next week because I want to get some more insert images created and place on that CRAZEARCADE page.
My suggestion for you would be to work with something you already have in the meantime and get your method down pat. Don't worry,I won't forget as I am writing it down now and we have this thread I check into frequently.
Again,if somebody has a link to an insert image they wish for me to grab and UL to crazearcade,I will be happy to do so.The image should be only a lil' bit larger than 5 megs MAX in the form of a PDF file.
-BB
-BB

Oops sorry, I was looking for art scans because I'm looking to make mini marquees for these titles. I don't need Shockbox inserts.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
If you want, I can resize them and add his name to give him credit for the work. I just edited the 2nd page describing what will take place shortly.
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
lithy said:
Oops sorry, I was looking for art scans because I'm looking to make mini marquees for these titles. I don't need Shockbox inserts.
I know. I was volunteering to scan just the artwork @ 600 resolution and give it to you so you can do as you wish.
I would scan from two posters and two inserts,then you would have to give them that marquee design.
-BB

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
BIG BEAR said:
If you want, I can resize them and add his name to give him credit for the work. I just edited the 2nd page describing what will take place shortly.
-BB

alright, sure.

also i gave kafuin_gaira ftp access, he said he had some artwork to upload and stuff.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
c.t.h said:
alright, sure.

also i gave kafuin_gaira ftp access, he said he had some artwork to upload and stuff.
Cool. He stated he had some scans to get to me. I can just DL'em there...
-BB

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I know. I was volunteering to scan just the artwork @ 600 resolution and give it to you so you can do as you wish.
I would scan from two posters and two inserts,then you would have to give them that marquee design.
-BB

OK gotcha :D I'd appreciate it a bunch. Nice pun too :p

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
just checking in...
I adjusted my template to extend a tad more than it was in length and height. Those of you that get them printed out at Kinkos on that High gloss paper should appreciate it.
The new width is 15.127 / 38.42 CM and 9.203 / 23.38 CM in height.
Street Hoop is on teh clipboard.
-BB