Mvs Shockbox Inserts Wanted Please

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
As soon as I get a while I am going to upload my inserts to my space and PM CTH to see if he would mind linking to mine too.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
big bear let me know if you need anything scanned from the samurai v kit. not a whole lot there, but you may find something you need. hope ya feel better...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
kafuin_gaira said:
big bear let me know if you need anything scanned from the samurai v kit. not a whole lot there, but you may find something you need. hope ya feel better...
I appreciate the well wishes fellas.. This area has been hit pretty hard but I realize we're not special cases so you just try to cope as best as you can.
As far as that MVS artwork.. If you could give me a snapshot of what it looks like or point me to a link that would be cool.Thetre might be something I could use..
-BB

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Decepticon said:
As soon as I get a while I am going to upload my inserts to my space and PM CTH to see if he would mind linking to mine too.

We can host it too, no problem. I guess just let me or BB know.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
c.t.h said:
We can host it too, no problem. I guess just let me or BB know.

Feel free to host mine too if you want. I doesn't matter either way to me, but it would be nice to have all the inserts in one centralized spot. Link is in the sig, or I can email you the files.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
What's the average length of your stuff Butta?? I am on dialup because my cable provider is a POS I can DL'em and the add them to the site with your link...Uh, I have that SamSho V on the clipboard with spine and front done...going to toss that to the side for now and work on a request I received for NAM 75.
-BB

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i scan the stuff sometime this week and send you a link.

now you insert artists need to get crackin' on 2003 thanks to snkp's random act of kindness :multi_co: i should be swapping the jamma for the cart and will scan everything there as well.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
kafuin_gaira said:
i scan the stuff sometime this week and send you a link.

now you insert artists need to get crackin' on 2003 thanks to snkp's random act of kindness :multi_co: i should be swapping the jamma for the cart and will scan everything there as well.
What happened??? IS 2K3 coming to MVS??? Have'nt been around for some 12 hours.

IN OTHER NEWS I got caught up with this SamShoV insert and it's slowed my other production so I am going to sit this to the side for now and pump out a couple of more other insert images before I return to that one. I figure the SamSho V insert should be ready by Friday.
-BB

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
buttasuperb said:
Feel free to host mine too if you want. I doesn't matter either way to me, but it would be nice to have all the inserts in one centralized spot. Link is in the sig, or I can email you the files.

Could you like make a zip of all of them, then I could download it off your webspace?

Thanks

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
yep 2k3 is mvs (sure you know by now, though). i posted in the rbff request thread that you replied to so i'll be sending scans to you of sam5, 2k3, and rbff once i get time this weekend.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
kafuin_gaira said:
yep 2k3 is mvs (sure you know by now, though). i posted in the rbff request thread that you replied to so i'll be sending scans to you of sam5, 2k3, and rbff once i get time this weekend.

Yeah.. That';s good. I have'nt really done anything in about two days.. I just dropped for many hours...feel alot better now so should be getting back into the swing of things FOR SURE!!!
Definitely will be adding some images to that page tonight.
BTW,the SamV image is coming along nicely..al i really have to do is add text and screen shots. I would show a preview of it BUT I want to complete it.
-BB

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
But will SS5 top mine.... OH THE DRAMA!!!!1

cth, I'll put em all in one zip and give ya the link whenever I stop slacking.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
But will SS5 top mine.... OH THE DRAMA!!!!1

ssvfront.jpg

Well here is the front because it's standard but I'm going to need more time with the back cover. Not going to go all-out with low res material but basically rearranging images and coming to a conclusion on the text.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I am looking for the following inserts.

Street slam
Tecmo world soccer 96
magical drop 2

I have the TWS 96 flyers if anybody want to scan them.

djdelly

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
djdelly said:
I am looking for the following inserts.

Street slam
Tecmo world soccer 96
magical drop 2

I have the TWS 96 flyers if anybody want to scan them.

djdelly
I will drop you a PM with my address for the flyers.
I have a Street Hoop I can pump out in the next two days..The Magical Drop 2 would be in Japanese text if you wanted one right away and as I stated before,I will be leaving you a PM shortly for the soccer artwork.
MOTW is available for DL,Metal Slug 2 is on the clipboard and will be up later today..
-BB

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Someone PM me if you get a KoF 2K3 one done. I'll be getting my kit next week and this sucker needs an insert ASAP! :)

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I Need help finding a RBFF insert. I have found lots of RBFF Specials but no straight up RBFF.

BB I'll send the TWS 96 art work out this week.

djdelly

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
djdelly said:
I Need help finding a RBFF insert. I have found lots of RBFF Specials but no straight up RBFF.

BB I'll send the TWS 96 art work out this week.

djdelly
That's a highly requested one. I am working on obtaining the at least the US back cover for the game.
I'll prolly release all the RBFF around the same time...should'nt be too long before I have that up.
METAL SLUG 2 ONLINE NOW
-BB

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I posted this in General Discussion also
LINK
Tons of high scan MVS art work

Also looking for sengoku and riding heroes.
I was in the mood to start printing out inserts again and found a few that I am missing.

djdelly

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Cool... I could use that Street Slam logo instead of Strret Hoop.
Thanks.
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury 3 should be up in a couple of hours by request.The next request in line will be Windjammers.
Will I ever complete my SamSho V insert?? :)
I basically have just about everything figured out.
Can somone point me in the direction of general storyline??
-BB

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I should have a generic Riding Hero insert done by the weekend. I have no clue why I am doing a Riding Hero, but I am sure someone else would like it.

djdelly

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Just received that soccer artwork and an insert is DOABLE
I have a Windjammers on the clipboard,the Street Hoop/Street Slam will be next. i have to edit the front cover of the soccer artwork but should be not a problem,just a lil' tedious.
Things have slowed abit because I am fidling around with some MVS hardware.
The CRAZEARCADE page should be updated LATE this evening or Sunday.
INPUT needed on the images.. If something does'nt look right,let me know THAT HELPS ME A GREAT DEAL

-BB