Mvs Shockbox Inserts Wanted Please

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Baseball Stars 2 on the clipboard going up today. That Top Hunter will prolly be REDONE,yes... redone as I am not satisfied with it and then i will tackle this mangled Super Sidekicks 2 insert I picked up awhile back. I was going to toss it in the trash because it looks that bad but i believe it may be salvageable.
I will be updating the page immediately after any uploads as long as it's okay with CTH.
-BB

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Sure, if you want to be the updater, awesome :cool:

Less for me to do.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
BB I too will give you my FTP info so you can upload there...I have practically unlimited storage and bandwidth...it's just a personal account though on my old employer's server. Look me up on AIM if you want it.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Any chance for a Neo Turf Masters or Aero Fighters 3 insert? I'm having trouble finding good artwork to make those inserts.

I have some webspace too if needed, but at this point looks like we got plenty.

Also if you want to add my inserts to that page to get everything in a centralized spot, I have no problems with that.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Decepticon said:
BB I too will give you my FTP info so you can upload there...I have practically unlimited storage and bandwidth...it's just a personal account though on my old employer's server. Look me up on AIM if you want it.
The only thing I have is PM and e-mail :) You can leave me the info there if that's okay with you..Appreciate the offer! Always good to have a backup spot,plus I sometime update inserts like I'm doing with this TOP Hunter I am putting the finishing touches on before I RE-Upload it.

@BS. Unfortunately I don't have those images available.Neo Turf Masters I can prolly get ahold of though...After I re-upload this TOP Hunter,I am going to UL Eightman.. only because I should be able to get it done quickly..whatever I can get done quickly,I'll prolly toss up tonight. Fatal Fury 3 looks like a good one to do after Eight Man.
-BB

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
Some user had posted a really nice money idol exchanger insert some months ago and I'm dying to get it. Does anyone have it?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
I believe he's referring to the one created by a member by the name of WAKU 7 who created a JPN NGH insert based off of the MVS artwork that can be found at one of the archive sites.
I have a Fatal Fury Special on the clipboard I'm putting a few finishing touches on...(editing the logo) that will be up tonight.
After that,I think it's time to tackle the SSidekicks 2..then some easy ones.
-BB

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Um it would help me a LOT to get all my inserts on a permanent space.

Problem is it's a LOT of space. I mean big. I don't have all the files zipped ATM so I can't give you an exact size, but it's over 700mb I think cause I couldn't fit it on a single CD for backup.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
JHendrix said:
Um it would help me a LOT to get all my inserts on a permanent space.

Problem is it's a LOT of space. I mean big. I don't have all the files zipped ATM so I can't give you an exact size, but it's over 700mb I think cause I couldn't fit it on a single CD for backup.

If you'd want to burn it to a couple cd's and mail them to me, I could probably host all of them.
Let me know...

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
buttasuperb: No it wasn't that one. The one I saw used official artwork and looked fantastic.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Metal Slug now up. Anybody with Photoshop may want to apply the SHARP filter to that image for a better PRINT OUT. I will update those two files later tonight
I am trying to hunt down some Puzzle Bobble art I have around here .. Samurai Shodown IV on the clipboard..
Super Sidekicks 2 will follow.
-BB

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
great job on that fatal fury special. i'm going to replace it with the one i'm currently using ;)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
kafuin_gaira said:
great job on that fatal fury special. i'm going to replace it with the one i'm currently using ;)
Thanks...
I just Uploaded the revised Metal Slug Insert. I cleaned up the back and some of the front I missed..Applied the SHARP filter..
That Insert is three files now. Sense I have been rushing,some images will receive revisions as I go further along. I have a Fatal Fury 2 on the clipboard but I am having a hard time aligning the insert for an acceptable scan.. after that,it will definitely be Super Sidekicks 2 then I am going to do one that is inspiring me which will be KOF2K(different artwork),MOTW,Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move or Samurai Shodown 5.
DAMN this scanner though! It lacks the highlight feature of the area you wish to scan like my smaller one..
:oh_no:
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Super Sidekicks 2 ONLINE now.
SamSho IV and MOTW next (?)
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
JHendrix said:
You know something, people who want to make good inserts need really good source material.

Now this SNK Posters Artbook I'm selling seems to have a lot of game cover art in it that can be scanned.

Worked for my inserts, just thought I'd put that up FYI. ;)
I'm actually using that book now to edit a couple of inserts..The pages are really sturdy and it has a pretty nice collection of stuff.

NEO TURF MASTER is on the clipboard. I may add this to the same page or start a page 2
-BB

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
BIG BEAR said:
I'm actually using that book now to edit a couple of inserts..The pages are really sturdy and it has a pretty nice collection of stuff.

NEO TURF MASTER is on the clipboard. I may add this to the same page or start a page 2
-BB

Hi BB, Just incase you dont know im having problems with the first link for download of the turfmasters, all other link seem to be ok.

Thanks
Brett

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Snake-Eyes said:
Hi BB, Just incase you dont know im having problems with the first link for download of the turfmasters, all other link seem to be ok.

Thanks
Brett
That was a TYPO in my html text. It has been fixed.
Sorry BOUT that. heh.
-BB

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
BIG BEAR said:
That was a TYPO in my html text. It has been fixed.
Sorry BOUT that. heh.
-BB

Thanks BB, its great, nice work dude.

Thanks
Brett

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Thanks.. If you notice, I left a tiny spec of black exposed in the meg count area... anybody that has the means to white that out can... I've been prety beatup with illness this week...so bear with me..still trying to push forward..
I actually have Samurai V on the clipboard..don't believe that will be done until sometime midweek because I need to figure out what to do with the back and I am working from JPGs.What's good is the JPG's are 400 dpi. We reeally only need 300 dpi resolution fro printouts so all looks okay there. In the meantime I will most likely get Last Resort and KOF '94 done.
-BB

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
BIG BEAR said:
Thanks.. If you notice, I left a tiny spec of black exposed in the meg count area... anybody that has the means to white that out can... I've been prety beatup with illness this week...so bear with me..still trying to push forward..
I actually have Samurai V on the clipboard..don't believe that will be done until sometime midweek because I need to figure out what to do with the back and I am working from JPGs.What's good is the JPG's are 400 dpi. We reeally only need 300 dpi resolution fro printouts so all looks okay there. In the meantime I will most likely get Last Resort and KOF '94 done.
-BB

Oh Get well soon BIG BEAR